Step by Step guide questions. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-08-2024

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 2%
Exclamation Step by Step guide questions.

Hello all

I wanted to create a step by step process on what I do and was looking to see if anyone had any outright callouts on what I am doing wrong. It will be a decent read. I feel like have a decent understanding of the stealth guide and what it entails, but I just wanted to see if the community had anything to say about what I do.

My setup; I am using a Windows 11 laptop. I have in the system disabled the webcam entirely so it is not available. I have 1 user account on it, nothing else. This is all US Based and creating US based accounts.

1. I am using Dolphin Anty. This is something I got from the marketplace so I thought it would be reputable.

2. I set up a profile. The Proxy I use is IP Burgers static residential US connected via Socks5 proxy. It only connects to this and nothing else.

3. I use an altered Web RTC. Real Canvas, Real WebGL, altered MAC address, (Link shows all the settings)
https://imgur.com/a/S60yokL and https://imgur.com/a/Ai5qgK3

4. Once the profile is created I launch it, I go to some random websites to create "real traffic" (Walmart, Target, gamestop, etc etc) Do this for about 5 minutes.

5. I create a Gmail/outlook account. This is where the issues Usually can arise. I sometimes get asked captcha and for a phone number to even create account, other times nothing and I can create it zero verification.

6. I create the Paypal account using the gmail/outlook that was just created.

These are all the steps I take. It's a 50/50 whether or not an account goes through or just gets insta limited (asking for ID). I want more consistency. I want to create more accounts and not worry that the $30 I spend per IP Burger Static Residential Proxy doesn't just get wasted. I don't mind spending money not trying to be cheap or cut corners I have time. I want to have a solid base. I just want to know if anything I do some of the more experienced stealthers can instantly call out as wrong.

Appreciate any help and for reading it all.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2024
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Step by Step guide questions.

a. If you're creating more than 1 account, get IPBurger's NON-static Residential IP x1
You can email them to help you set it up per user account.

b. If you really have the stealth guide, you can use the code to get free VIP in the forum and it'll also show up on your profile.

c. Reading your steps... I kinda doubt you actually read or followed the stealth guide.

It's really simple, read the guide and follow the step by step as prescribed in the guide.
Some info may be a little old, so you can ask us in the forum when that arises.
Old 03-08-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
a. If you're creating more than 1 account, get IPBurger's NON-static Residential IP x1
You can email them to help you set it up per user account.

b. If you really have the stealth guide, you can use the code to get free VIP in the forum and it'll also show up on your profile.

c. Reading your steps... I kinda doubt you actually read or followed the Stealth Guide.

It's really simple, read the guide and follow the step by step as prescribed in the guide.
Some info may be a little old, so you can ask us in the forum when that arises.

a. That is what I was using prior, including IPburgers Extension on Firefox portable and I was getting the insta limit basically every account. That is why I changed to the Static residential and it was a little bit more stable but still not super consistent which is why I was asking here.

b. I bought it back in like 18/19 on a burner account that I forgot/don't have access to anymore. So I don't have it on this new account as I stopped stealthing for a good bit but came back late last year with this new account.

c. I don't mind rebuying it. I will do so again now, I just wasn't sure if new information had been put into it / I FELT like I had a good handle on stealth mechanics but from the sound of it I have no idea what I am doing lol. but before that, looking at my steps can you please at least point something out that I am doing very obviously wrong? So obvious that you doubt my entire understanding of the Stealth Guide lol. Not being facetious or anything of the sort. Just a genuine wonder and wonder what to look out for when I rebuy it.
Old 03-09-2024
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

If you are residing in the US and making US Paypal accounts then you do not need to use IPBurger.
Old 03-09-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
If you are residing in the US and making US Paypal accounts then you do not need to use IPBurger.
What do you recommend? Everyone in here swears by it, so I thought it was the best option.
Old 03-09-2024
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtz50 View Post
What do you recommend? Everyone in here swears by it, so I thought it was the best option.
you can use regular IP services like IP company providers or even mobile hotspot'ing, etc
Old 03-09-2024
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
you can use regular IP services like IP company providers or even mobile hotspot'ing, etc
Any recommendations? Not a fan of using hotspot unless it’s the best thing around
Old 03-11-2024
Threadstarter  

Bumping this
Old 03-12-2024

Activity: 45%
Longevity: 44%

Bumping is waste of time

No one will help you here with correct or exact answers. Answers will be around your question.
The Following User Says Thank You to Karlis96 For This Useful Post:
mtz50 (03-12-2024)
Old 03-18-2024
Super Moderator

Quote:

IPburger gives you the freedom to be anywhere.
Sure you can use your home dynamic internet but you're stuck to that and eventually it's not efficient and you'll run out of IP pool too.

Been there done that.
Old 03-18-2024
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Bumping is waste of time

No one will help you here with correct or exact answers. Answers will be around your question.
Excuse me?
Old 03-18-2024
Super Moderator

Quote:
Any recommendations? Not a fan of using hotspot unless it’s the best thing around
DO NOT use hotspots