PAYPAL Limited 180 days! I think I did something STUPID, Plz advise! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-20-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default PAYPAL Limited 180 days! I think I did something STUPID, Plz advise!

Hi there,

my Paypal was recently suspsended/limited for 6 months while my ebay auction is still running. Since then I am not able to receive money from my auction and it's killing my business.

But before I came across with this forum for excellent advise, I actually did something may or maynot be stupid. I want to know will I get linked to my friend's paypal account for what I did.

**Ever since I got suspended, I have been contacting my old and new customers that I will issue full refunds to them and I will send a new money request from the new paypal account

I DID NOT use my own PC to send this Money request (Different IP, Different Cookies), I asked my friend to do the money request thing for me. But what I am worrying now is that I actually issued more than 20 refunds to my customer in a week, and my new paypal account (my friend) received the same payment back. (I did not include any information like old email address, ebay id or item # in the money request form)

Do you think Paypal will be able to track back? I don't want to get my friend accoutn linked to my account at all.

Please advise
jamesfatpig
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-20-2009

Longevity: 85%

Probably not until one of your customers reports you...

I would get the stealth guide if I were you and get some new accounts up and running to continue your business with.

CaptainJack
Old 12-20-2009
Threadstarter  

Thank you captainjack1980

Ah well, I really can't control if some buyers is suspicious and talk to Paypal. So I guess I might still be linked to my friend account

Anyway, I would like to know does the eBay stealth guide apply to Amazon MarketPlace as well?

I have 2 suspended Amazon accounts due to link, and I wish to reopen it because i still have alot of items for sale. If this eBay Stealth method does help, please let me know! THank you!

Happy Holidays
Old 12-20-2009

U can apply eBay Stealth to Amazon, but there are more other things U need to be careful, check out this section:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/
Old 12-21-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfatpig View Post
Thank you captainjack1980

Ah well, I really can't control if some buyers is suspicious and talk to Paypal. So I guess I might still be linked to my friend account

Anyway, I would like to know does the eBay stealth guide apply to Amazon MarketPlace as well?

I have 2 suspended Amazon accounts due to link, and I wish to reopen it because i still have alot of items for sale. If this eBay Stealth method does help, please let me know! THank you!

Happy Holidays
eBay Stealth is just on eBay for Now... but I'm getting more and more request for Amazon help.. so with the next update.. I think it's a good idea to add Amazon in the mix.

Really, the same principles apply for both eBay and Amazon.. but there are little differences here and there.
Old 12-21-2009
Threadstarter  

Sound cool!

but would it possible to tell me the steps that I need to create a stealth Amazon account? I have absolutely NO ebay account, and No Amazon Account and No Paypal account can be used now.

I am a newbie here, so any help is appreciated greatly!
Thanks!
Old 12-29-2009

Longevity: 84%

I'm in somewhat of the same dilemma. I have a 180 limitation on my paypal account and have canceled all the auctions left on ebay. I still need to get paid for 8 orders. Can I

1. Put another email name as the payment name that belongs to a friends paypal?
2. Have someone else put in a payment request with their paypal account then mark the item PAID and put in tracking information?
3. Tell ebay I'm adding another person to my account with a verified paypal address?

OR...how do I get my money on these 8 orders???

Any help will be appreciated. PM ME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfatpig View Post
Hi there,

my Paypal was recently suspsended/limited for 6 months while my ebay auction is still running. Since then I am not able to receive money from my auction and it's killing my business.

But before I came across with this forum for excellent advise, I actually did something may or maynot be stupid. I want to know will I get linked to my friend's paypal account for what I did.

**Ever since I got suspended, I have been contacting my old and new customers that I will issue full refunds to them and I will send a new money request from the new paypal account

I DID NOT use my own PC to send this Money request (Different IP, Different Cookies), I asked my friend to do the money request thing for me. But what I am worrying now is that I actually issued more than 20 refunds to my customer in a week, and my new paypal account (my friend) received the same payment back. (I did not include any information like old email address, ebay id or item # in the money request form)

Do you think Paypal will be able to track back? I don't want to get my friend accoutn linked to my account at all.

Please advise
jamesfatpig
Old 12-31-2009
Threadstarter  

Hi there,

This method really depends on your luck and the trust between your customers. You have to let them know what's going on with your paypal account before requesting a payment from a new account. I am only able to receive payment from 40% of my recent customer. So you need to cross your fingers and pray at the same time.

If they never reply to your request and you had sent them like 5 emails, then just file a unpaid strike to them after 7 days and see if they are still interested or not. If not, just claim your fee back.

1&3) I don't suggest you to contact eBay to add another paypal account on your ebay store, because it might linked to your previous paypal account and i am not sure how long will your friend account stay before got limited. (You can try, but please let me know if everything is okay after 3 months. :P)

2) yes, I asked my friend to send a money request form a new pc , ip address and then I sent an email to customer asking them to complete the payment. And yes, you can still marked them PAID and SHIPPED in eBay afterward.

Finally, I have to close my entire eBay store and start creating another stealth account for business. I wish I can just add another paypal account on my ebay store to receive money, but i am afraid it will get linked because ebay and paypal are the same company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
I'm in somewhat of the same dilemma. I have a 180 limitation on my paypal account and have canceled all the auctions left on ebay. I still need to get paid for 8 orders. Can I

1. Put another email name as the payment name that belongs to a friends paypal?
2. Have someone else put in a payment request with their paypal account then mark the item PAID and put in tracking information?
3. Tell ebay I'm adding another person to my account with a verified paypal address?

OR...how do I get my money on these 8 orders???

Any help will be appreciated. PM ME.
Old 12-31-2009

Longevity: 84%

Just an update for ANYONE who wants to try adding a friends paypal account to an active ebay account with a suspended paypal account.

DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a friend do this for me. I sent invoices from that account to the buyers I had asking for payment to that account. 4 out of the 8 did so. Yet, one old coot figured out that if he sent the payment, I'd ship right away so that I could input the tracking number (which I did to keep the account legitimate and show immediate shipping) and then PROMPTLY called paypal to report something suspicious with another account accept my paypal payments.

End result-----my friend got his paypal suspended, the items were SHIPPED and probably the money will be REFUNDED to the buyers.

DO NOT ATTEMPT to circumvent paypal suspension by asking them to pay another paypal account.

READ READ READ the Stealth Book....SLOWLY!!!!!

I did that tonight and realized I just skimmed before and didn't pay attention.

Do NOT jeopardize anyone else with a paypal account by linking them IN ANY WAY to your suspended account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onceuponatime For This Useful Post:
aspkin (12-31-2009), Middletone (02-29-2020)