paypal account limited rxi111 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-15-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default paypal account limited rxi111

Hi all i need help,

Paypal limited my account after i recieved 4 non reciept disputes I have posted out the items for the 4 disputes and provided tracking numbers. 2 of theese are now closed to are not. Paypal asked me to provice them with more information.
1) provide proof of delivery
2) Provide invoices
3)Supplier Contact Info
4)Provide more information about payments.

I completed all 4 for items 2 and 3 i converted a word proforma invoice my supplier had sent me and also another suppliers online invoice into a couple of jpg files and uploaded them. items 1 and 4 are now showing as complete but paypal have mark items 2 and 3 with the following info Information Received-Not Accepted please check email from Paypal for details.

I have recieved an email from paypal stating that

Your account access limitation cannot be lifted at this time. We need moreinformation about your account before we can proceed with the appealprocess. Our records show that the disputes filed against your PayPalaccount have not been satisfactorily resolved. To resolve the claim and stop the investigation, we ask that you do thefollowing: Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ Click the "Resolution Center" subtab on your "Account Overview" page. On the Transaction Dispute page, select "Open Cases" in the drop down andgo to the transaction in question and click the "Resolve" button in theaction column. Read the status details of the complaint and click on the "Resolve RequestNow" button. Select one of the resolution options listed. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions provided. Please Note: When the dispute is closed, you are agreeing the issue has been satisfactorily resolved. PayPal will immediately cease theinvestigation and will not re-open any investigation of the claim once itis closed. An email confirmation stating the claim has successfully been canceled willbe sent to you. Sincerely,KimPayPal Account Review DepartmentPayPal, an eBay Company

how ever item 2 and 3 on te limitation review still show with a grey resolve box next to them. when i click on this it is asking me to provide Proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction and also Contact information (phone number, email etc.) for your supplier or suppliers.

This information was all on the pro forma invoice i uploaded to paypal.

Any ideas how i should proceed

thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-18-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by burchie View Post
Hi all i need help,

Paypal limited my account after i recieved 4 non reciept disputes I have posted out the items for the 4 disputes and provided tracking numbers. 2 of theese are now closed to are not. Paypal asked me to provice them with more information.
1) provide proof of delivery
2) Provide invoices
3)Supplier Contact Info
4)Provide more information about payments.

I completed all 4 for items 2 and 3 i converted a word proforma invoice my supplier had sent me and also another suppliers online invoice into a couple of jpg files and uploaded them. items 1 and 4 are now showing as complete but paypal have mark items 2 and 3 with the following info Information Received-Not Accepted please check email from Paypal for details.

I have recieved an email from paypal stating that

Your account access limitation cannot be lifted at this time. We need moreinformation about your account before we can proceed with the appealprocess. Our records show that the disputes filed against your PayPalaccount have not been satisfactorily resolved. To resolve the claim and stop the investigation, we ask that you do thefollowing: Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ Click the "Resolution Center" subtab on your "Account Overview" page. On the Transaction Dispute page, select "Open Cases" in the drop down andgo to the transaction in question and click the "Resolve" button in theaction column. Read the status details of the complaint and click on the "Resolve RequestNow" button. Select one of the resolution options listed. Click "Continue" and follow the instructions provided. Please Note: When the dispute is closed, you are agreeing the issue has been satisfactorily resolved. PayPal will immediately cease theinvestigation and will not re-open any investigation of the claim once itis closed. An email confirmation stating the claim has successfully been canceled willbe sent to you. Sincerely,KimPayPal Account Review DepartmentPayPal, an eBay Company

how ever item 2 and 3 on te limitation review still show with a grey resolve box next to them. when i click on this it is asking me to provide Proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction and also Contact information (phone number, email etc.) for your supplier or suppliers.

This information was all on the pro forma invoice i uploaded to paypal.

Any ideas how i should proceed

thanks in advance
Hi

Did you manage to resolve this? I myself am having similiar problems.

regards