New to the PP limited club & ebay problems - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-28-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default New to the PP limited club & ebay problems

Hi everyone....
i'm new here and have had some good reading thanks...
Ive been an ebay member and seller for years..recently i started selling more volume and now i got yank for trademark violations..i called they actually gave me back my listing (4 diff times in 3 days) now they yanked my listings again..now they want all this info from me..cc, dl etc.. and then the same day pp limits me and my funds... tell me i have to provide, invoices, supplier info, ss, and delivered confirmation.
my question
do i just walk away from pp & ebays (both were my real info as i never knew this would happen) not to worried about my credit its already screwed from housing market) from reading it sounds like no matter what i give them they can still tell me goodbye..
i read the stealth and ive already started the ball rolling opening new accounts...
my other question is this..
is cc now and autiva a good combo still? im looking to signing up..
i appreciate any suggestions...
thanks!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-03-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%

Hello,

Welcome to the club of fun users! Sorry to say your probably included with everyone here when comes to you share a simular story. You try to sell on ebay, you make money, then you get suspended.

My real account and information I lost it to being suspended. The reasons why I am not too sure lol but some violation that I nor 1/2 of the ebay community know about. Either way, hope this helps to answer your questions.
First, regarding your real information account. I did not submit my information in. Mainly because when I couldn't reply to my buyers, or answer questions and kept getting disputes its not worth anymore hassell of them comming after you or your money. Also, they put your stuff on a wonderful blacklist.

If I were you I took about a week off work to sit down and read the forums here. The information is very helpful. Also, dates are extremely helpful too. You can tell when certaion information is obsolite.

As for Auctiva CC now, there are several aeras of the forum that break down each area. If I were you, I would buy the book (which I think you have), and plan to sit down and research the forums, and learn how to sell on ebay so that hopefully, you dont get banned again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jessime For This Useful Post:
moneyhungry (02-04-2010)