End of my tether! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-12-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default End of my tether!

Hi Everyone

Well I am not in the UK but I am from the UK and living in France so hope it is ok to post here.

OK. Have a Paypal account all completely legit, been limited in the early days and completed everything under the sun. Started selling on Ebay (have my own website where I was selling originally). Get limited again. Have to prove tracking, resolve 2 disputes, invoices, supplier info. Do ALL this. Have to phone and fax daily as no one looks at my account. Finally flip out and get someone to escalate the matter. Within 3 hours paypal is fully restored and I have received a personal email saying my account is fine, they even checked my website and made some comments about it. Said the reason for the limitation was because I had over 1% disputes. Said try not to go over this and everything will be fine. Ebay is then fine to list again etc. I even receive another email today and automated one from Paypal informing me of the 1% policy and to be careful in future blah blah.

Then tonight all my listings are closed my Ebay account properly suspended and Paypal limited OMARCP now asking me to provide tracking. What is going on?? Nothing has changed, no disputes and this limitation is more serious than the first as I cannot receive payments either. They want me to provide tracking for items won today but which money they are witholding. Why should I send items when I have no money and probably won't get any? Even to send a tracked letter here costs €5 each!!

What on earth is going on, I feel like tearing my hair out. They were quite happy 2 days ago with EVERYTHING I provided yet today this happens. I simply can't live like this, I am earning no money and I am waiting every moment for my account to be limited. Makes it even harder I live in France with limited french so can't even converse very well.

I am selling branded cosmetics which is why they wanted to see my supplier info and invoices and they said everything was in order so what can have possibly changed since 2 days ago? The Ebay suspension has no reason for the suspension other than MC071 FPA AVIS B001 as the reference.

Obviously I will ring again tomorrow and tell them exactly what I think but I don't know what to do. This is no way to run a business and when the account is real and I have positive feedback and happy customers why is this so hard?

Any advice much appreciated as it is another sleepless night for me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Maybe consider sending an email to the person who answered your first queries? Was that ebay fr or ebay uk?

Sadly this happens a lot with accounts. A limitation gets resolved one day and then repeated a couple of days later.
Old 03-13-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 85%

Hi. It was Ebay.fr/Paypal.fr Paypal are closed today so will call on Monday. Least the lady who actually helped me gave me her name and called me on my mobile to confirm everything was ok (I have the direct number). I am sure it is just an Ebay trigger hence the automated Paypal limitation. It does seem Paypal france is a much smaller and more personal service, when I was in the UK I NEVER had a personal email from anyone so maybe there is hope. I think I will just finish with Ebay as I can't risk losing the Paypal account again. I'll stick to increasing my website business. Paypal and Ebay are such a nightmare. Fair enough if using a stealth account and winging it but I am being 100% legal. What a hassle! Thanks for the reply anyway and I will update on Monday. Incidentally I have also emailed French Ebay and asked for reinstatement and a reason. Personally I don't think Ebay will let anyone in France sell any Vero legal or otherwise, hence why I was doing so well!

Old 05-14-2010

Longevity: 80%

Any news from your story ?