Please help, limited 3rd party access on paypal - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-28-2010
Trimptop

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%

Thanks Green,
I'm figuring the obvious answer for showing cookies is to show them that no one is hacking the account and it's the same person signing in over and over again, right?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2010
Vicvelcro

You're welcome. Don't let your misconceptions get you down in the dumps. The enemy often goes too far. The extent to which their paranoia reaches - well, it is just profound.

It's a lot to consider. Lots of minute details. Some dead-obvious techniques to employ, but lots of subtleties too. Once you get your head around the whole machine, it begins to look less insane (not sane, just LESS insane).

I give you credit for asking your questions and not simply giving up. I give you credit again for accepting so quickly the fact that perspective changes the whole beast. I know you can't fully relate to that yet, but it will become more evident. They have nothing personal against you. They just tally up some statistics and give you the boot. It's up to you to NOT recreate the circumstances that duplicate the statistics.

In other words, look at it a different way and then don't look back. Your next account will be a fresh persona with no connection to your previous account. You will become a whole new character with none of your old traits to come back and haunt you. If your new persona is weak, you will get eaten again. If your new persona is built on a good base, your new account will be stronger than your old one. It's worth the effort to study it, and then keep yourself updated. Instead of selling on a small scale, you will be able to graduate up to the next level. Bigger money. Longevity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSL1229 View Post
Very much so, I agree, thank you Vic because as you can see I have NO idea what to do and am VERY new to all of this, so a BIG THANK YOU!
Old 06-28-2010
Trimptop

Thanks again Vic!
Actually I'm so angry that it motivates me MORE to not let Paypal win. I refuse for them to dictate to me and I also refuse for them to prevent me from selling and making money, so it gives me more motivation! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: