Paypal limited. Can my ebay be saved? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-26-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Paypal limited. Can my ebay be saved?

My paypal account is limited..they are asking for stuff that I wont be able to provide so.... can my ebay be saved? nothing has happened to it yet so?? yes or nay?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-26-2010

Longevity: 79%
Default almost same problem

I just had the reverse happen, my ebay account got suspended but my paypal is fine right now. I just decided to leave it be and go over to a new ebay and pp account. From what I've been reading around the forums I believe your pp account may soon follow but I don't know for sure.
Old 07-26-2010

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage View Post
My paypal account is limited..they are asking for stuff that I wont be able to provide so.... can my ebay be saved? nothing has happened to it yet so?? yes or nay?
What are they asking for? A lot of the stuff can be "created or altered"
In my experience it is easier to create new ebay accounts than Paypal accounts.

If possible I would remove that Paypal email address from the ebay account right away just in case...but it might be too late already.

As most of us know the only steadfast rule of thumb is that there are no steadfast rules of thumb. So what worked once might not work the next time and then will work again the time after that.
Old 07-26-2010
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy View Post
What are they asking for? A lot of the stuff can be "created or altered"
In my experience it is easier to create new ebay accounts than Paypal accounts.

If possible I would remove that Paypal email address from the ebay account right away just in case...but it might be too late already.

As most of us know the only steadfast rule of thumb is that there are no steadfast rules of thumb. So what worked once might not work the next time and then will work again the time after that.
thanks. I am just going to move on to new accounts.
Old 07-26-2010
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

My buyers are pissed with paypal..lol and I mean really pissed they need their product..but IDK how to get it to them asap? I cant just rush and start up a paypal sell a whole bunch of products and get limited by paypal AGAIN.
Old 07-26-2010

Longevity: 89%

What do you mean stuff you won't be able to provide? There's always a way. We can't give up everytime they ask us to submit something/
Old 07-27-2010
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsam View Post
What do you mean stuff you won't be able to provide? There's always a way. We can't give up everytime they ask us to submit something/
they want ss number...business proof blah blah blah... the info on it is obviously not mine. I do have a clean ss though (I have never used it for any ebay or pp account) but I am obviously not going to use it.
Old 07-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Had/having same problem with an eBay account of mine voltage. Paypal is limited for id, statement, etc. eBay is strong - i figured what they hey, did another paypal, same info and such - attached to eBay - those payments are not limited too. Not worth the hassle - sadly that eBay account is strong strong feedback.

I have been lazy getting back to paypal with my id and such - have to work on it - was going to do it this weekend (strong props to POD on help) so we'll see what it is.