Notification of Limited Account Access RXI111‏ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-03-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Angry Notification of Limited Account Access RXI111‏

I have just joined this site as i'm at the end of my tether!!

I have been a business seller on eBay UK for almost 4 years, never had many problems with PP until June/July time. My 2 eBay accounts ended up being suspended and then PP told me they no longer wanted my custom as they didn't like the way my business operated!!

I then started 2 new eBay accounts mid July, in a family members name, bank acc, telephone number etc. PP was all new as well. I changed IP address, cleared cookies, etc. All seems to have been going ok.

BUT, I received emails from PP and eBay early hours of yesterday morning:

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in thePayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regardingyour account. We are very sorry, but in accordance with the PayPal User Agreement, we are no longer able to have you as a customer. We have had to close your account for the following reason: Recent account activity has made it necessary for us to collect additionalverification information. We apologize for any inconvenience this account closure may cause. You maystill log in to PayPal to view your transactions history and personalinformation for a limited time. The funds in your account will be held for 180 days, due to the risk ofoutstanding chargebacks and complaints. After 180 days, any remaining fundswill be available to you for withdrawal. We've temporarily limited access to your account. We'll review thelimitation once you respond with the information we've requested. To respond and remove the limitation, go to the Resolution Centre. If you'dlike clarification on the limitation, please let us know by going to theHelp Centre and clicking Contact Us. Thank you for helping to resolve this problem.

eBay then removed all of my listings! - THEN, I received a 2nd email from PP:

In an effort to make PayPal a safer environment, we make every effort toalert you to, and protect you from, transactions that may be problematic. A recent eBay listing of yours is currently under review and the paymenthas been flagged. We would like to learn more about this transaction.Please log in to your PayPal account and provide the relevant information. We recommend that you not send the item until our review is complete. Ifyou have already posted the item to the buyer, don’t worry. Just log in toyour PayPal account, go to the Resolution Centre and let us know where youposted it to. https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?c...01-059-794-242 We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until this review is complete. -----------------------------------Transaction Details----------------------------------- Buyer's name: ***** ***** Buyer's email: ****@yahoo.co.ukTransaction ID: **** Transaction date: 31 Aug 2010Transaction amount: 92.50 GBPYour transaction ID: ***** eBay item number: **** Case number: xx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx Response deadline: 09/09/2010 Yours sincerely, PayPal Account Review Department

I've now closed that case and refunded the buyer. I don't know if that 2nd email was just pure coincedence or what.

I'm at the end of my tether with PP - my eBay accounts are in good standing, but the 2nd eBay account linked to my PP account has not yet been closed, the auctions are still live but customers can't pay me!!!

I sell on eBay UK

I'm not absolutely sure if I've been linked. I spoke to PP yesterday and was told they had sent the case back for review. It's now been 32 hours and no communication from PP what so ever!

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-03-2010

Longevity: 79%

i am currently going through the exact same, everyday i get up and there is some crisis.

Why cant sellers have some form of protection too.

Today i get up and find from july a buyer escalated a chargeback saying they didnt recieve the itemm. I have proof with parcelforce they did

So ive sent all this proof and to me i think the buyer will win even tho they signed for the product, this seems totally unfair.

and im now also under review with paypal and im getting nothing back from all the emails and phone calls im making they just say on the phone its in the back office being reviewed.

they have had copies of my bank statement, driving licence the lot, its sorta identity theft.

I feel for you busychicno1 it seems this last couple months ebay and paypal have gone crazy. or maybe its all the time and we havent noticed it.

hope you sort things out, im currently going through the proceedure of vcc and annony cause i cant stick anymore .. being honest and legal dont pay off in this world on ebay and pp
Old 09-03-2010

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via MSN to jesseinkaron

You guys both need to buy the ebay Stealth Book !