!questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-31-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default !questions

My paypal account was limited because it is linked to old suspended paypal account. but my ebay account is still ok. Can I change all ebay information, ebay USER ID, name, address, phone number, credit card number ( make it like brand new ebay account. of course, ebay still record your old information) then clean cookie, change IP. and use new bank account, apply for new paypal, of course all paypal register information matching ebay. and link new paypal with old ebay account (which already update all details). I am still worried new paypal will link old suspend paypal account, cause ebay adn paypal share information.

Anyone can HELP!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2010

Longevity: 81%

For starters, the moderator is gonna nail you for starting 15 threads all about the same thing. All of us here are in dire need, and we all need to be patient.
The Following User Says Thank You to holyhell For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-31-2010)
Old 10-31-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

grrrr.
Old 10-31-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylejewelry View Post
My paypal account was limited because it is linked to old suspended paypal account. but my ebay account is still ok. Can I change all ebay information, ebay USER ID, name, address, phone number, credit card number ( make it like brand new ebay account. of course, ebay still record your old information) then clean cookie, change IP. and use new bank account, apply for new paypal, of course all paypal register information matching ebay. and link new paypal with old ebay account (which already update all details). I am still worried new paypal will link old suspend paypal account, cause ebay adn paypal share information.

Anyone can HELP!
No that does not work. New ebay/new paypal. You amswered your own question. Most dangerous word is LINK. Be new & stealth

No need to make duplicate threads on the same topic.
In the time you did that, you should have been re-reading stealth to see what to do CORRECTLY.
Old 10-31-2010
Threadstarter  

It is close the Christmas, I don't have time to set up new one, my friend can give his ebay account and paypal account to me, it is totally different information with my old ebay and paypal, I have to sell at my home, Now I am going to do is reinstall window and creat new wondow user to clear cookie and flash cookie, I still use same laptop (ebay and paypal should not track computer information), and can I still use same ISP, but request to change IP address.

New ebay and new paypal from my friend (all different information, like name, phone, bank, credit card), clean cookie, change IP. Just want to make sure everything OK. I am so worried to link my old ebay and paypal.

Please reply my question.
Old 10-31-2010
Threadstarter  

I don't want to creat new ebay listing one by one using my friend new ebay account, I used to use auctiva to list on my ebay account (my ebay account is ok, linked paypal got banned), can I use my friend ebay register with inkfrog, and import all my auctiva lisint to inkfrog to list under my friend new ebay account. even if ebay link my frend ebay with my ebay from listing or picture information, but my old ebay is not suspend. so my friend ebay account should be good?
Help! just want to make sure everything is ok?