after paypal 180 day hold, locked account got ZERO!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-19-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default after paypal 180 day hold, locked account got ZERO!!

here is another experience!

one thing you MUST learn about these people is they can do ANYTHING they want at ANY time. their terms of service are complete GARBAGE. they can and WILL break those terms no problem!

i had a good paypal account i had customers send me payments on. had it a good 2+ years and i bank verified.

last year they LIMITED my account wanting to know who i was getting payments from and what they were for. these were typically 100-500 payments and not THAT many. maybe 4-6/month.

they then wanted all my info, SSN etc.. and i didnt do that so they told me they will limit the account and after 180 days they will let me withdraw to bank as long as there are no disputes. of course there were none!

160 days later, i login and look to see if they released the funds, NOPE.
on the 170th day i login again and find my account is "LOCKED"...OK....
on the 190th day i login and find i am out $550 that was supposed to be going into my bank- its $ZERO. What did they do?
they REVERESED a $550 paymet to a guy that ALSO has a limited account around the 180th day, they probably saw i logged in and they decided to play another game with me. cute huh?
so both me and him dont have the funds- nice for paypal!

so just because you THINK you will get your $$ after 180 days think again!

PAYPAL CAN AND WILL DO ANYTHING REGARDLESS WHAT YOU READ ON THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT A BANK AND HAVE ZERO REGULATION. ANY $$ YOU HAVE IN PAYPAL IS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER OF GETTING HELD OR LOST IN THEIR SYSTEM FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME (INCLUDING FOREVER), AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY OR NO REASON!

SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL!!

just because i waited the 180 days and refused to give them all my personal info they decided to take my money.

if you have an account that is limited and they want info you wont give them your best thing is to WALK AWAY. LEARN THE LESSON and next time dont leave all that $$ in there!!

they WILL do a limitation when they see a relative "high" dollar amount in there too so they can collect interest for 180 days before they make it go away. if you normally have $20 - $50 payments in there then suddenly you get 2 $400 payments you better get it out FAST!

remember, PAYPAL = SCUM!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-20-2011

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via MSN to jesseinkaron

Hey man, I feel for you.
I currently have 7grand in an account that has been limited over 200 days, the account is locked and they are not releasing the funds. People here on the forum have said it is a common problem and all you gott do is call them. Problem is mine was a stealth account and I won't be able to provide ID and I don't even remember the DOB. I might be SOL.
Old 01-20-2011

Longevity: 86%

Jesse when your 180 days are up..you actually dont need any ID or anything like that to get your money back..I thought the same thing as you that i would need a new bank account and proof of id to get mine back...But after calling paypal about 25 times after the 180 days were up and getting no where with them..then on about my 26th telephone call i spoke to someone at paypal who had a brain and wanted to help me for once lol

He said to me all you got to do when the 180 days are up is send it to your bank account that you had on your account before it got put on limitations... or if that is not possible for you to do..he said or you do then is add a new bank account (Note this new bank account does not need any verification at all)
Old 01-20-2011

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via MSN to jesseinkaron

Ok thanks for that, although my situation is likely different. I have added a new bank account, and verified it. And tried to withdraw and the account was imediately blocked. Now I can not withdraw.. this sounds like a different situation than yours. Do you remember if paypal asked you any questions to verify your identity, such as Date of birth?

Last edited by SaiJin; 01-24-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 01-24-2011

Longevity: 86%
Default questions

No questions on the last call cos the guy who answered it..he just told me the info and i had that account in a womans name and normally they wont say anything to me unless i get a woman i know who makes out she is the account holder but this guy didnt even bother with that...the only time i remember paypal asking a question regarding a birthdate was the account that they just put on limitations
and they never asked for any actual documentation to prove the birthdate.They just asked for the accounts birthdate and that was that cheers