Should I enter a ⊗⊗⊗⊗, stolen, or other person's social security SS number?...NO NO! - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-24-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%

after reading all this I have some info of mine.

Paypal is limiting more accounts more easier now. It just goes off without warning, it just isnt me. I know alot of people on this forum are noticing it.

I experimented with 10 pp accounts none linked to anything

I took money in with one slowly, then a little more. Limited

Took one in taking large transactions was going good limited.

I tryed the disputes 20 seems to be the closest to being closed on disputes. Then again some of my accounts are still up n runing even with those many disputes and take money in. My opinion on this is most likely I took slow money on these.

Alot of them limited and I tryed all different settings for taking money in.

The best advice to give at this point is never recieve a 100 dollar transaction. first take a week slowly of taking money in to the account. Hmm I still have more experiments to try.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2008

Longevity: 90%
Default New Bank Account

I may be posting this on the wrong thread - but I cannot find one that addresses this really possibly obvious question and I hate to start a new thread. I was going to open my new Bank account at the bank I do all my business with. So my new account will have a new account number but the same routing number as my old one. (My old PAYPAL account has not been limited or suspended - just my eBay account that was tied to it.) Is this risky? I really want to use the same bank because they know me there and it will be much easier to open a Business account without producing tons of ID. This is a medium size Bank with several branches in my city - but a local bank and not anywhere but in my city. I have gone to so much work to cover my tracks that I don't want to get caught for something this stupid. What do you think? Is the same routing number enough to get me linked? If I am in the wrong thread - please direct me. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brendaleigh For This Useful Post:
repairguyz (04-28-2009)
Old 09-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

The same routing number will be fine. Not a big deal.
Old 03-23-2009

Longevity: 87%
Default What do they use to check SSN

Regarding security number.... What do they verify off that? I googled myself the other day and found someone who died like 20 years ago with my exact name (not a common name) and lo and behold his security number was posted as well. Do they just look for a match on name? or do they "run it" somehow and get facts like living or dead?
Old 04-28-2009

Longevity: 89%

I think in the worst case , they may ask for his guardian's permission down the line.
But I dont see why they would look up his age , as long as you have the documents they require when account is limited, you should be fine. Paypal also calls ppl when you start making money , to make sure for identity theft.

For your first question , No they wont know if person is alive or not, but if you continue making lot of money(like over 15-30.000$) with deceased persons account I would be more concerned about IRS or such looking up on the matter !
Old 04-28-2009

Smile Re: Paypal tracks ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendaleigh View Post
I may be posting this on the wrong thread - but I cannot find one that addresses this really possibly obvious question and I hate to start a new thread. I was going to open my new Bank account at the bank I do all my business with. So my new account will have a new account number but the same routing number as my old one. (My old PAYPAL account has not been limited or suspended - just my eBay account that was tied to it.) Is this risky? I really want to use the same bank because they know me there and it will be much easier to open a Business account without producing tons of ID. This is a medium size Bank with several branches in my city - but a local bank and not anywhere but in my city. I have gone to so much work to cover my tracks that I don't want to get caught for something this stupid. What do you think? Is the same routing number enough to get me linked? If I am in the wrong thread - please direct me. Thanks.

Re: Paypal tracks ****

HI

I know what you mean as i also tried to cover lot of my Ebay and Paypal tracks. You dont want to get linked for something minor but to put your mind at ease here is a way to be certain of this routing no. link/ I believe that every bank issues one routing # to more than one customers , just call them up and check this out,. they will probably tell you there is 50-100 customers with same routing no. If so you are then certain that PayPal cannot link you for this in the future,

Old 04-28-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

I've only used Bank of America and I know they use 1 routing number for my whole state. I believe they do that for all states too.
Old 05-01-2009

Thank you, repairguyz. So the real issue is with the implications of identity theft with the government. It should work with ebay though even though they supposedly pull a credit report? I do report all my ebay sales when I do my taxes and the funds from that account would get transferred into my real bank account, which I use for my sales to report. So the only issue would be legal ramifications of using someones elses social security number. The sales would be reported and income tax paid on them. hmmm...

My stealth accounts are doing well so far with all I have learned here, so I will put this on the back burner for a desperate time of need. Thanks for the advice.
Old 05-04-2009

Longevity: 86%
Default paypal w/ SSN fully verified

Hi,
I have about 5 SSN's with first and last names. Can I use this info to open a paypal account fully verified safetly?

I just got kicked off paypal (limited) and i can't put in my info cause it's linked to an old account already. If I put in SS# that can be verified won't i be able to skip the whole limitation thing.
Old 05-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooper17 View Post
Hi,
I have about 5 SSN's with first and last names. Can I use this info to open a paypal account fully verified safetly?

I just got kicked off paypal (limited) and i can't put in my info cause it's linked to an old account already. If I put in SS# that can be verified won't i be able to skip the whole limitation thing.
sure if you want to risk going to jail...what a convo that will be with your cellmate "Bubba"..."What you in here for buddy?"..."Uh, using someone's SS# to verify Paypal account"...."Hmmnn...cool....you lookin' mighty cute in at jumpsuit...come sit on Bubba's lap and let's get to know each other...heh-heh-hehhhhh"....

Last edited by ebaykilla; 05-04-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-04-2009

Longevity: 91%

LOL, Ebaykilla!
Old 05-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

The only way the feds could find you is by your IP and then the only phyisical proof that its you thats doing this crime is in that labtop with your prints all over it. So when they knock on your door at three in the morning just remember to step on it twice real hard and throw it in the shower. That's why excel is good so there's no written proof in the house. But then again what if your in your car with that thing and those cops are telling you to pull over.... Bubba will be waiting I'm shure.....
Old 09-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Paypal have alway's been easier in foreign countries where english is not the main language. It's hard for them to identify documents since it is not in english. But, the bad thing is that certain countries have a hard time withdrawing money like india.
Old 11-16-2009

Longevity: 84%

Paypal is pushing us all into new identities. If only I owned an apartment complex with multiple identities, multiple land lines, physical mailboxes, it would be like living in paypal heaven.
Old 12-29-2009

They are not going to know if your "house" is an apartment building. if it suddenly had 72 apartments, all with different names an apartment numbers, whose to know its a single family house?
Old 12-31-2009

Longevity: 83%

Doug - what do you recommend if one is located in the USA and not canada? Is there the same type of SSN privacy statement for the USA? Very good info - thanks
Old 01-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

it is not safe,so you had better to use your family member ID to open one new account.
Old 01-21-2010

Longevity: 82%

anyone looking for a way around the ssn process you can pm me, i have the solution.
Old 12-08-2019

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Should I enter a ⊗⊗⊗⊗, stolen, or other person's social security SS number?...NO

Hey how do I get around the Ssn verification process if you dont mind me asking ....thanks 😊