Paypal Limited, should I provide documents? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-18-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Paypal Limited, should I provide documents?

Hi there,
I've been using ebay professionally since august and seems like many things changed since new year.
I opened 4 ebay and 4 paypal accounts to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names with no problem from same IP, same computer, even without cleaning cookies. I logged into all accounts at the same time (with multiple browsers), transferred money to each account, etc, everything was fine.

I got limited twice in 2 accounts. I have a brother in Europe. When I was not available, he was signing in and checking orders. Accounts ALWAYS got limited if he signed in and I made purchases on the same day from that paypal account. 1st one was easy, only asked me to verify the credit card number on file. 2nd one asked for address verification and photo ID but they also gave me a chance to verify a PIN by phone instead. So both accounts were released and are still fine.

1 account got deleted (for using the company's logo in the listing! copyright violation??). 2 ebay accounts' paypals were linked to each other. 2nd account deleted as well. Other 2 are still good.

I opened a new paypal and ebay account for my wife last week with her real info.
I sell digital goods on ebay (mostly coupons). Her account reached up to $500 on the 4th day and on the same day my brother signed into the account. And I made a small purchase to get a feedback. They immediately limited the account and this time it is a tough one, because they ask supplier info along with photo ID, SSN, etc.

I have 2 questions.
1st one is regarding the limited account. I don't see any point of sending other documents if they won't release the account without supplier info. If I send documents and my wife tell them she clips coupons from newspapers, would they accept it? I e-mailed to paypal and asked the same question but they played fool. Answer was, complete required documents and we will review according to our policies.

2nd question is regarding keeping my other 4 accounts.
I got concerned after this incident. I use 3 accounts for sales. I share the traffic to not to get attention. 1 account had very heavy transactions traffic, got limited, easy removed but I don't want to take any risk and do not want to leave any high balance in accounts.
Only 1 account has my real info along with SSN, so I can withdraw unlimited.
I do not sign into account from same IP any longer.
I sign into 1 account a day, and transfer the money to my real account as "payment owed" then withdraw to my bank. But I don't know if keep sending money to the same account would trigger something.

Thanks for advises.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-18-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

u did so many things wrong i dont know where to begin. buy the Stealth Book and learn how to use ebay with stealth info.

thats all i can say.

steve