eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limitation - need to provide invoices for sports shoes (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/29419-paypal-limitation-need-provide-invoices-sports-shoes.html)

amairrr 03-23-2011 08:40 AM

Paypal limitation - need to provide invoices for sports shoes

Hi,

I am really stuck and need some help or guidance from you guys :)

I have been selling Nike shoes on Ebay from my UK account and taking money by paypal.

All was good until my balance reached around £1500.

Now they are asking me an for an invoice from my suppliers.

My supplier is in China and I can provide them information on the items I bought from there. It was done by drop-shipping (I know paypal don't like drop shipping)

My question is....how can I get my account re-instated, what do the invoices need to look like exactly? I can tell them the goods U sold are genuine nike products from my supplier. I am not sure how the invoices should look like, and exactly what information they should contain?
Also will they contact my supplier in China by phone or email?

Paypal said as long as I can give them the correct information then it will be okay.

Please please your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

cubfan11 03-23-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amairrr (Post 213113)
Hi,

I am really stuck and need some help or guidance from you guys :)

I have been selling Nike shoes on Ebay from my UK account and taking money by paypal.

All was good until my balance reached around £1500.

Now they are asking me an for an invoice from my suppliers.

My supplier is in China and I can provide them information on the items I bought from there. It was done by drop-shipping (I know paypal don't like drop shipping)

My question is....how can I get my account re-instated, what do the invoices need to look like exactly? I can tell them the goods U sold are genuine nike products from my supplier. I am not sure how the invoices should look like, and exactly what information they should contain?
Also will they contact my supplier in China by phone or email?

Paypal said as long as I can give them the correct information then it will be okay.

Please please your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Yes you should just create your own invoices. Just make up a company and use a friends phone number in case they call to confirm. Plus, make sure you put in a higher price than what you actually paid for the shoes.

Our last pp account was closed because we entered too low of a price we paid for the items. They instantly assumed the products were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and shut us down. I called paypal to discuss it and told them the items were real..they didn't care. We put $25.00 as the price we paid, and asked the guy if we had lied and said we paid $200.00 if we would be ok. He said yes, you would have been good...

It makes no sense at all, we were honest and got shut down, but if we had lied, we would still be selling...crazy!!:boom:

Of course, then I wouldn't be here and met all you great people

Imakemoney 03-23-2011 01:07 PM

Are you sure these Nike shoes are legit?

Id say 99% of those sort of VERO items from China are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

Dave0 06-28-2011 12:53 AM

Does pay pal actually check the invoices and supplier info sent to them, or do they just accept it and move along.

If they deem your invoice to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗, what are the consequences?

Could that result in one not getting the money back from a limited account?

BiN4RY 06-28-2011 12:55 AM

Yes they do, they do contact your supplier fyi. If verification fails, your account will be permanently limited and your funds will be held for 180 days.

KingRay 06-28-2011 01:07 AM

Better back out and start over while you can. 180days is going to happen so just prepare yourself is all.

ebayhateluv 06-28-2011 01:10 AM

One of you problems is letting you paypal account reach a high. Never let it get so high. Always try transferring it so it wont get so high. Once it hits pretty high they will hold you money. I think it is because they are putting everyone's money in a bank account to collect interest. But I hope you get it straight.

KingRay 06-28-2011 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhateluv (Post 244198)
One of you problems is letting you paypal account reach a high. Never let it get so high. Always try transferring it so it wont get so high. Once it hits pretty high they will hold you money. I think it is because they are putting everyone's money in a bank account to collect interest. But I hope you get it straight.

I am sure that is the case as well but the main thing I think is what he was selling.

unkown5454 06-28-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiN4RY (Post 244190)
Yes they do, they do contact your supplier fyi. If verification fails, your account will be permanently limited and your funds will be held for 180 days.

Not always true. But, with what he is selling, it will be an epic fail no matter what.

bj355 06-28-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhateluv (Post 244198)

Yup. I have worked with the richest man in Hong Kong....in a single day, just from interest, he makes 5 million $.....:pop2::hail:

bmwsouthside 06-28-2011 01:04 PM

You cannot sell that type of item on ebay anymore without getting limited. it will happen sooner or later and your money will be frozen for 180 days.
Your best shot is to research what a good receipt looks like and create it yourself..and hope for the best. as mentioned above say you paid a high price for them. make your profits look very small. good luck.