eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal permanently limited, but eBay still accessable,possible if I doing like this.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/29582-paypal-permanently-limited-but-ebay-still-accessable-possible-if-i-doing-like.html)

VincentOng1987 03-28-2011 05:13 AM

Paypal permanently limited, but eBay still accessable,possible if I doing like this..

Dear all pros,

I am having a major problem here, which my PayPal account had been permanently limited at the due time, but my eBay account is still working, so my question is :

1. is there anyway that I can do in order to re-activate back my account?
2. If that's impossible to re-activate the account, is it OK for me to change my eBay personal information (new real names, new real address and phone number), and link the eBay account to a new registered PayPal account with the new names. so that's made the eBay account holder are same with the PayPal account holder. Is it Possible?

Thanks. Billion thanks to all pros !

Alps_a somewhatlegend 03-28-2011 06:57 AM

Hi. I am not a pro yet but I think your accounts are done.

You cant use any old bank accounts that have already been used as this will cause linking and then banned.

You cant change the info on eb as you will get linked and then banned.

You need to setup all new info with new bank details.

If you are going to setup everything new, there are certain procedures you have to follow or the accounts will get closed. If you want a fast easy solution/answers I think the book on offer here is a good way to go.

As I said I am no pro so wait to see what other have to say - sayingb that my accounts are 'rocking on' nicely.

Thanks everyone

ebayerOG 03-28-2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alps_thecheekyone (Post 214329)
Hi. I am not a pro yet but I think your accounts are done.

You cant use any old bank accounts that have already been used as this will cause linking and then banned.

You cant change the info on eb as you will get linked and then banned.

You need to setup all new info with new bank details.

If you are going to setup everything new, there are certain procedures you have to follow or the accounts will get closed. If you want a fast easy solution/answers I think the book on offer here is a good way to go.

As I said I am no pro so wait to see what other have to say - sayingb that my accounts are 'rocking on' nicely.

Thanks everyone

i think you said it all buddy :pop2::pop2:

slapped 03-28-2011 08:51 AM

First thing is that Paypal Does NOT permanently limit accounts, they Either Limit your account Pending submission of documents like invoices of Social security Numbers, ect, ect, or Paypal send you their infamous "Parting Our Ways" letter which means that your account will be Closed in 6 Months.

So I am assumming that you Paypal account is Closed.

As for your Ebay account you CAN NEVER change the accounts Name without getting booted, The address and the Phone Number you can get away with but that is it.

Get the Stealth guide, Toss the ebay account and start again.

rsot 03-28-2011 08:58 AM

Welcome to the forums Vincent.

Excellent post written by Alps.

I will ONLY add that if you do try to attach a new pa yp al, that account will become PERMA limited sooner or later so...your money will ALWAYS be held for 180 days. Yes, I have experimented with this for kicks =)

Not a good business move if you need your cash.

VincentOng1987 03-29-2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 214341)
Welcome to the forums Vincent.

Excellent post written by Alps.

I will ONLY add that if you do try to attach a new pa yp al, that account will become PERMA limited sooner or later so...your money will ALWAYS be held for 180 days. Yes, I have experimented with this for kicks =)

Not a good business move if you need your cash.

Yes sir, ok, I absolutely understand, but anyway out of this to maintain my powerseller eBay account?? I just do not wanted to waste my powerseller account... That's hard and keep me for 1 year to fetch up... Poor incident..:.(

slapped 03-29-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VincentOng1987 (Post 214556)
Yes sir, ok, I absolutely understand, but anyway out of this to maintain my powerseller eBay account?? I just do not wanted to waste my powerseller account... That's hard and keep me for 1 year to fetch up... Poor incident..:.(

Im not sure how exactly Ebay works in your Country, but if it is a Powerseller account it means that if must have some history.

Why don't you look into adding a Merchant account to your Ebay account, maybe you can find one that also accepts Paypal Payments like CCNow.

You might be able to handle Payments from your Ebay account that way.

rsot 03-29-2011 09:14 AM

As Slapped has stated, yes Merchant account is worthy option and you can direct your buyers to pay via that way.

Also, you can try for other accepted payment methods - Moneybookers or so. Look it up.