paypal limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-18-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default paypal limited

Ok i have a store online were i was accepting paypal did all the leg work of advertising locally and everything made alot of money real fast and got limited and they said basically we don't want you on our site.

can my husband use his paypal account from like 2006 that he never used on my site or will they link it i have a e-commerce store

the reason i need paypal is because i dropship and my supplier only takes paypal unless there is a magic free way to get the money automatically to my bank im stuck with paypal

thanks for the help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-19-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Do you use the same PP to buy from your dropshipper as you do to receive payments from your customer?

Was the original PP account fully verified and had you provided PP with documents such as ID, proof of postage and supplier info.

You need to answer these otherwise your other PP account will likely have the same fate.

Old 04-19-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Do you use the same PP to buy from your dropshipper as you do to receive payments from your customer?
never sent payment to dropshipper yet

Quote:
Was the original PP account fully verified and had you provided PP with documents such as ID, proof of postage and supplier info.
i have provided id and that is it

Quote:
You need to answer these otherwise your other PP account will likely have the same fate.
like said my husbands going to take over my site if he can its just we need ot make sure when we change the paypal api from my account to his it wont limet him its a different name and everything were using zencart
Old 04-19-2011

^^^Ahh Ok now I understand better, about your PP being 'linked' to a website, you will just have to hope someone with an ecommerce site using PP posts a reply. I see your problem, PP could limit the new account, as it is using an ecommerce site that is 'linked' to a limited PP account.

So the PP account that got limited is in your name?

And the new PP account that you want to open will be in your husbands name?

^^^You haven't opened this yet though?

Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-19-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-19-2011
Threadstarter  

he has has a account for like 6 years but never used it
Old 04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1579 View Post
he has has a account for like 6 years but never used it
Ok, I only asked because if it shares similar details as your PP account that just got limited, it will likely be limited eventually as well.

Changing the details of the PP account does not get around this.

Old 04-19-2011

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1579 View Post

the reason i need paypal is because i dropship and my supplier only takes paypal
Really... Who is your supplier, eBay? My guess is that the real issue is that you don't want to pay your supplier by any other method besides paypal. There are tons of ways to pay for goods besides paypal so your story sounds like complete rubbish to me. However to answer your question, yes you WILL get linked, but this raises another question. What does your paypal being linked to your site have to do with you paying your supplier via paypal? Why accept paypal on your own site when you don't have to? Don't say because it's in demand. 90% of all online shopping transactions are made via CC. You can open a stealth account, add a cc, and make all your payments to your supplier worry free. You get banned, get a new one. Problem solved.