eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Is there any chance för me to get my paypal account(s) unlimited? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/46460-there-any-chance-f-r-me-get-my-paypal-account-s-unlimited.html)

good 05-17-2012 05:28 PM

Is there any chance för me to get my paypal account(s) unlimited?

Hi guys,

Here is the thing. Last year my paypal account gets limited because I owe them money. And after several monthes I tried to set up a new account. In the begining everything was good but when I upploaded ID card and adress information so discovered they that I have a bad account which negative balance...and they hold/limited my new account immediately.

At that time I have much more money than my debt; so after around 4 monthes more so they deducted the debt and I could also withdraw the rest amount to my bank account. But they refused to give back full access to my account even though I don't own them anything now.

My question is: in my case is there any possibility that I can get access to my accounts back?

rsot 05-18-2012 12:19 AM

Doubt it heavily =(

/quote

... everything was good but when I upploaded ID card and adress information so discovered they that I have a bad account which negative balance...and they hold/limited my new account immediately.

This is NOT operating stealth - do yourself a favour and get the guide or/and read around the forums to avoid linking.

All the best.

good 05-18-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 342414)
Doubt it heavily =(

/quote

... everything was good but when I upploaded ID card and adress information so discovered they that I have a bad account which negative balance...and they hold/limited my new account immediately.

This is NOT operating stealth - do yourself a favour and get the guide or/and read around the forums to avoid linking.

All the best.

Hi, thank you for your reply.
But I did have read that guide an even read around the forums.
But this is PAYPAL LIMITED, right? why I can not ask questions regarding my limited paypal acc.?

TGMT² 05-18-2012 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by good (Post 342329)
My question is: in my case is there any possibility that I can get access to my accounts back?

If the only issue was a unpaid balance on your PayPal account for a legitimate or unforeseen reason, you may have a small chance of getting the first account restored.

BUT: It is going to take a phone call to PayPal and a bit of luck getting a sympathetic rep to handle your case.

I guarantee you will not get the account back with endless emails to PayPal.

Good Luck :)

GreenBean 05-18-2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by good (Post 342329)
Hi guys,

Here is the thing. Last year my paypal account gets limited because I owe them money. And after several monthes I tried to set up a new account. In the begining everything was good but when I upploaded ID card and adress information so discovered they that I have a bad account which negative balance...and they hold/limited my new account immediately.

At that time I have much more money than my debt; so after around 4 monthes more so they deducted the debt and I could also withdraw the rest amount to my bank account. But they refused to give back full access to my account even though I don't own them anything now.

No. You did the wrong thing. The punishment is the accounts are finished.

Make new accounts and dont make the same mistakes again.:deadhorse:

rsot 05-18-2012 10:26 AM

/quote

why I can not ask questions regarding my limited paypal acc.?

Sure you can ask questions but pp has already said you owe them money from old accounts - unless you can PROVE otherwise, you're done.

good 05-18-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 342574)
/quote

why I can not ask questions regarding my limited paypal acc.?

Sure you can ask questions but pp has already said you owe them money from old accounts - unless you can PROVE otherwise, you're done.

But I have paid all back? now I don't owe them anything

rsot 05-18-2012 03:37 PM

Right but PP does not like this kind of behaviour so chances are VERY low that you will be able to operate with the same accounts - only if you go stealth.

If you do have success, let us know so we can learn.

janoe0607 05-20-2012 12:23 AM

you just have to create a new account, you can't get that back.