Is there any chance för me to get my paypal account(s) unlimited? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-17-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Is there any chance för me to get my paypal account(s) unlimited?

Hi guys,

Here is the thing. Last year my paypal account gets limited because I owe them money. And after several monthes I tried to set up a new account. In the begining everything was good but when I upploaded ID card and adress information so discovered they that I have a bad account which negative balance...and they hold/limited my new account immediately.

At that time I have much more money than my debt; so after around 4 monthes more so they deducted the debt and I could also withdraw the rest amount to my bank account. But they refused to give back full access to my account even though I don't own them anything now.

My question is: in my case is there any possibility that I can get access to my accounts back?

Last edited by good; 05-17-2012 at 06:01 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,369 Times in 7,673 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 81%

Doubt it heavily =(

/quote

... everything was good but when I upploaded ID card and adress information so discovered they that I have a bad account which negative balance...and they hold/limited my new account immediately.

This is NOT operating stealth - do yourself a favour and get the guide or/and read around the forums to avoid linking.

All the best.
Old 05-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Doubt it heavily =(

/quote

... everything was good but when I upploaded ID card and adress information so discovered they that I have a bad account which negative balance...and they hold/limited my new account immediately.

This is NOT operating stealth - do yourself a favour and get the guide or/and read around the forums to avoid linking.

All the best.
Hi, thank you for your reply.
But I did have read that guide an even read around the forums.
But this is PAYPAL LIMITED, right? why I can not ask questions regarding my limited paypal acc.?
Old 05-18-2012
Administrator

Thanked 1,550 Times in 848 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by good View Post
My question is: in my case is there any possibility that I can get access to my accounts back?
If the only issue was a unpaid balance on your PayPal account for a legitimate or unforeseen reason, you may have a small chance of getting the first account restored.

BUT: It is going to take a phone call to PayPal and a bit of luck getting a sympathetic rep to handle your case.

I guarantee you will not get the account back with endless emails to PayPal.

Good Luck
Old 05-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,123 Times in 7,097 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by good View Post
Hi guys,

Here is the thing. Last year my paypal account gets limited because I owe them money. And after several monthes I tried to set up a new account. In the begining everything was good but when I upploaded ID card and adress information so discovered they that I have a bad account which negative balance...and they hold/limited my new account immediately.

At that time I have much more money than my debt; so after around 4 monthes more so they deducted the debt and I could also withdraw the rest amount to my bank account. But they refused to give back full access to my account even though I don't own them anything now.

No. You did the wrong thing. The punishment is the accounts are finished.

Make new accounts and dont make the same mistakes again.
Old 05-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

/quote

why I can not ask questions regarding my limited paypal acc.?

Sure you can ask questions but pp has already said you owe them money from old accounts - unless you can PROVE otherwise, you're done.
Old 05-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
/quote

why I can not ask questions regarding my limited paypal acc.?

Sure you can ask questions but pp has already said you owe them money from old accounts - unless you can PROVE otherwise, you're done.

But I have paid all back? now I don't owe them anything
Old 05-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Right but PP does not like this kind of behaviour so chances are VERY low that you will be able to operate with the same accounts - only if you go stealth.

If you do have success, let us know so we can learn.
Old 05-20-2012

Longevity: 77%

you just have to create a new account, you can't get that back.