Paypal limted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-29-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Paypal limted

I sold a few items on forum site.worth a total around $600.I sent the items out without a tracking number cause I didn't know this would happen.So I sent the money to my bank account.So I wake up this morning and see all the money be reverse and my account got limited.I called them ask them why,and they said they just need information about what I sold.I told them I sold the items between people I know personally and it was between me and them,and that we were just using PayPal as a way to send the money.I already sent the items and now I can't get my money.I can't give them a SSN or Photo ID cause I am using another name.What can I do?

Last edited by evlsnowman; 05-29-2012 at 10:16 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-29-2012

Longevity: 69%

looks like you can kiss that $600 good bye and the merch too. made yourself sound shady to them, although I do agree it is none of their business
Old 05-29-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmypal View Post
looks like you can kiss that $600 good bye and the merch too. made yourself sound shady to them, although I do agree it is none of their business
dang you right.Should have never called them.I swear Im never using paypal again.Forget them!!
Old 05-30-2012
Threadstarter  

Do anybody know the best paypal number to call about a limited account?I really need the money to pay for a hospital bill,and they are just screwing me.
Old 05-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

There must be an 800 number around.
Old 06-03-2012

Longevity: 91%

Send an empty envelope/box to any address in the same zip code as where your buyer lives. Heck, if you are forum friends with the buyer as you say, just let them know you will be sending an empty box to their address because you need it for Paypal. Enter the tracking number into Paypal. It will show as "delivered" and that will take care of that problem. Shipping via USPS confirms delivery to a specific zip code, not the actual address so you will be fine.

As for not wanting to provide SSN and ID, you will just have to wait 6 months and then you will be able to withdraw funds. This is of course assuming that your sales were all on the up and up. If not, your buyers will file disputes long before 6 months has passed so you won't get the money regardless.

I just got a few orders on a brand new eBay/Paypal account. No 21 day hold on this account, $500 just sitting there. As tempted as I am to just withdraw it strait away, I have learned from trial and error this kind of action often leads to limitation. ALWAYS provide tracking and wait til it shows delivered on Paypal, even if there are no holds on the payment. Waiting a few extra days is well worth it if it is the difference between getting your money and having it locked up in Paypal for 6 months.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fastfire667 For This Useful Post:
cikmatt (06-19-2012), Sandy D (06-05-2012)
Old 06-04-2012

Longevity: 69%

^^^ I usually wait 5 days after delivery to cash out and I leave some money in there. eb/pp are on the look out for the turn and burn types, so if you look like you fit that profile on a new account...
Old 06-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Seems like you withdrew too quickly.
Old 06-05-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfire667 View Post
Send an empty envelope/box to any address in the same zip code as where your buyer lives. Heck, if you are forum friends with the buyer as you say, just let them know you will be sending an empty box to their address because you need it for Paypal. Enter the tracking number into Paypal. It will show as "delivered" and that will take care of that problem. Shipping via USPS confirms delivery to a specific zip code, not the actual address so you will be fine.

As for not wanting to provide SSN and ID, you will just have to wait 6 months and then you will be able to withdraw funds. This is of course assuming that your sales were all on the up and up. If not, your buyers will file disputes long before 6 months has passed so you won't get the money regardless.

I just got a few orders on a brand new eBay/Paypal account. No 21 day hold on this account, $500 just sitting there. As tempted as I am to just withdraw it strait away, I have learned from trial and error this kind of action often leads to limitation. ALWAYS provide tracking and wait til it shows delivered on Paypal, even if there are no holds on the payment. Waiting a few extra days is well worth it if it is the difference between getting your money and having it locked up in Paypal for 6 months.
And do not take a large chunk of it at once either.
Old 06-05-2012
Threadstarter  

Ok well I made another paypal and I am selling some stuff on the same forum site.I been sending invoices.I probably sold around $300 worth and everytime I receive payment I send it to my bank.Is that ok to do or should I wait a little.When I called paypal about the last account I talked to a man and he said it was limited because I had around $1000.Does that make sense?I just don't want my new paypal to get limited again cause I really need the money.

thanks
Old 06-06-2012

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by evlsnowman View Post
Ok well I made another paypal and I am selling some stuff on the same forum site.I been sending invoices.I probably sold around $300 worth and everytime I receive payment I send it to my bank.Is that ok to do or should I wait a little.When I called paypal about the last account I talked to a man and he said it was limited because I had around $1000.Does that make sense?I just don't want my new paypal to get limited again cause I really need the money.

thanks
Are your accounts fully confirmed and verified with a working phone number attached? If not, make sure you follow those steps before proceeding. Are these accounts 100% stealth or semi-stealth? VBA's and VCC's/gift cards have caused problems lately for many forum members. If you can verify your account with a legit bank account and a real credit card, they will be MUCH stronger.

The Paypal rep was trying to help you. $1000+ running through a brand new account is VERY stupid. This is regardless of whether it is verified or not, or whether the money comes from eBay or from outside sales. Paypal has been quickly ramping up security over the past few weeks/months and things are getting MUCH harder to run a stealth opperation. I would reccomend not running more than $300-$500 through a new account, then letting it cool. Get the stealth guide and have multiple accounts up and running, ready to take orders. Like others have already said, make sure you provide tracking (I don't care if you are selling digital goods, you need to provide tracking of somehow) and that it has showed delivered for a few days before withdrawing, leave some money in the account (aka don't withdraw everything at once) and make sure you stay close to the phone number on your account when attempting a withdraw. It is not unheard of for Paypal to give you a call to verify the phone number is working and that you are the authroized account holder before processing the withdrawl.

If you aren't there to answer, Lady Limited will likely pay your account an unwanted visit Good luck!

Last edited by fastfire667; 06-06-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-09-2012

Longevity: 68%

He withdrew quickly because he sold items and did not send. Trust me I know.