german ebay account w US Paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-25-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default german ebay account w US Paypal account

I have an account that a family member in germany has allowed me to use. My friend never made a paypal account or ever linked one to it. He has allowed me to use the account. Do you think it would be a red flag if i opened a paypal account with a local address here in the US, a variation of my name and a new local address and new telephone number, then link the paypal account to that ebay account?
I have already informed my family member on the situation and they agreed to help.
Anyone has experience with ebay & paypal accounts in differing countries?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-25-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

IF you tell stories try to get them right.

It starts off as a family member. Then it's a friend.

Accounts run like this are simply trouble

You claimed in another thread to have limits put on your accounts with an Ebay Ireland/paypal USA combination.

Now you want a rerun of troubles do you?
Hmm
Markk (01-07-2013)
Old 06-25-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

The eb account is registered to a german address? PP in us? The difference in addresses is kind of bad security flag if I look at like this.
Old 06-25-2012
Threadstarter  

no this has nothing to do with the other accounts that i bought from the seller. I contacted a family member in germany who has a ebay account, (sorry i must have made a mistake while typing it, its not a friends account).
The account is registered in Germany, he never got a paypal and simply pays with his bank account whenever he bought anything from ebay.de
yeah i understand the red flag with different countries, but i didn't want him to open a paypal account in germany mainly because i don't want him to have issues with taxes at the end of the year so i want to open a paypal account here in the US with a local bank account and link it to that ebay member.
I called ebay and asked them if its ok if i use an old ebay account in another country to list and buy in the US and they said its fine .
Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by farvardeen View Post
no this has nothing to do with the other accounts that i bought from the seller. I contacted a family member in germany who has a ebay account, (sorry i must have made a mistake while typing it, its not a friends account).
The account is registered in Germany, he never got a paypal and simply pays with his bank account whenever he bought anything from ebay.de
yeah i understand the red flag with different countries, but i didn't want him to open a paypal account in germany mainly because i don't want him to have issues with taxes at the end of the year so i want to open a paypal account here in the US with a local bank account and link it to that ebay member.
I called ebay and asked them if its ok if i use an old ebay account in another country to list and buy in the US and they said its fine .

You seem to have a lot of concern for your German "Family" member

Personally,,I think that you are Full of S^it,,,I read your other thread where you claimed an Ireland Based Ebay and US Paypal was Unlimited,,and I thought that was also a bunch of S^it and did not bother to respond,,,Now you give me NO Choice,,,

First off,,You already admitted above that you know that there will be issues with the Irish Ebay/US Paypal,,,,so what makes you think that a German Ebay/US Paypal, will be any Different???

Second,,You said above that you called Ebay and asked, and they told you it's Fine,,,So why come here and Break our B@ll$ with this Question, since you got a DIRECT anwser right from the Horses Mouth (Ebay)

Third,,,if you are in the US why are you Bothering with a German Ebay account?

If you are so worried about your German Budies Taxes why don't you just create a Complete Stealth US Based Ebay/Paypal and leave the German and Germany ALONE.

You are here on a Forum that discusses ways to make accounts easily, and at will,,hell, that is what the stealth guide is all about,,,So What is your Problem,,,

Im Sorry, but the Truth is that your WHOLE Agenda Stinks, and all that you are really interested in is ripping someone Off,,Consider yourself Exposed,,,

Your best bet is to haul in your Line and Change Both your Bait and your PHishing grounds,,,,I think you are DONE on this forum,,,,
Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

This guys post smells like:
Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

I sense you want to generate an income on these cross border EB/PP, both as a means to stay under the radar not only to EB/PP but under this cross border guise as a means to evading any detection & followup by any respective taxation authority.

This is now how you appear to come across.....

Old 06-26-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
You seem to have a lot of concern for your German "Family" member

Personally,,I think that you are Full of S^it,,,I read your other thread where you claimed an Ireland Based Ebay and US Paypal was Unlimited,,and I thought that was also a bunch of S^it and did not bother to respond,,,Now you give me NO Choice,,,

First off,,You already admitted above that you know that there will be issues with the Irish Ebay/US Paypal,,,,so what makes you think that a German Ebay/US Paypal, will be any Different???

Second,,You said above that you called Ebay and asked, and they told you it's Fine,,,So why come here and Break our B@ll$ with this Question, since you got a DIRECT anwser right from the Horses Mouth (Ebay)

Third,,,if you are in the US why are you Bothering with a German Ebay account?

If you are so worried about your German Budies Taxes why don't you just create a Complete Stealth US Based Ebay/Paypal and leave the German and Germany ALONE.

You are here on a Forum that discusses ways to make accounts easily, and at will,,hell, that is what the stealth guide is all about,,,So What is your Problem,,,

Im Sorry, but the Truth is that your WHOLE Agenda Stinks, and all that you are really interested in is ripping someone Off,,Consider yourself Exposed,,,

Your best bet is to haul in your Line and Change Both your Bait and your PHishing grounds,,,,I think you are DONE on this forum,,,,
hey you don't know what your talking about. The account i bought from the verified seller on this forum was ADVERTISED to have NO SELLING LIMIT. I had no idea how the seller had set it up. All this time what i been telling you guys is that my issue is NOT having just an account but an account where eBay doesn't place an actual listing limit on(as in the 10/$500 or 100/$5000). I already have two stealth accounts in the US that i'm building up and so far i haven't had a problem with either one but they are still limited on the amount i can list per month.
I trusted this forum enough to pay a VERIFIED SELLER who according to the administrators of this forum and i quote

"are experienced, trustworthy and provide excellent customer service are allowed to sell here. "

so AFTER getting the account, it was clearly setup in Europe with a PP in the US. I even asked the seller if this is how the limit is removed and YES thats exactly what the seller said was the technique to remove the selling limit was. The seller had a bunch of these accounts setup and according to him they were all sold so i posted on this forum to possibly get some help from the people that bought these account. I should have been more clear from the beginning i understand that now and i apologize.

Last edited by farvardeen; 06-26-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old 06-26-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUVE View Post
I sense you want to generate an income on these cross border EB/PP, both as a means to stay under the radar not only to EB/PP but under this cross border guise as a means to evading any detection & followup by any respective taxation authority.

This is now how you appear to come across.....

Yes i'm sorry SUVE i should be more clear. I'm not trying to evade taxation or detection. I have to pay the taxes either way since my bank account is linked to these accounts and i don't want to have any issues with the government.

I simply want an account that has a high listing limit or no selling limit as the original accounts i had (technically my original account that was suspended had a very high selling limit). As i mentioned on my other thread i already have several US accounts that i'm using right now but as you all know it takes TIME to get an account's selling limit up, only 10 listings or $500 limit per month is ridiculous. Now i don't mind having small cap accounts for listing the small items but when you have an item worth several thousand dollars its simply not possible.
With the no-limit account that i bought from the seller on this site i hoped to sell those items.
I'm just asking people on this forum if they have any experience with such a ebay/pp account setup as mentioned above. The seller i bought the account from had other "buyers" so i was hoping they can give me some tips.
Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

/'I contacted a family member in germany who has a ebay account, The account is registered in Germany, he never got a paypal and simply pays with his bank account whenever he bought anything from ebay.de.... i didn't want him to open a paypal account in germany mainly because i don't want him to have issues with taxes at the end of the year so i want to open a paypal account here in the US with a local bank account and link it to that ebay member'/end of quote.

You did this cross border setup (german/US) to evade/mitigate the tax issue on behalf of your 'family' member (even though he is an occasional EB buyer & hence has no income tax liability).

You then deviate from you apparently helping this 'family' member out, to then contradicting yourself by stating that it is they who are infact helping you out as you state & I quote you:

'I have already informed my family member on the situation and they agreed to help'.

Now.....you say the cross border setup was infact an effort at the removal of listing limts (due to what you had been told by an account reseller on here)....

It is one thing being unclear or vague in your posts about your aims, but it is an entirely different issue when you state two very different end goals here..... taxation issue & limits increase &/or removal....& then some.

I did not mean to sound so harsh.....but I'll leave you to figure how this whole saga now looks.
----
EDITS Update: ^^I just noticed your reply prior posting this^^:

Last edited by SUVE; 06-26-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old 06-26-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%
Send a message via Yahoo to vany Send a message via Skype™ to vany

mmm, interesting !!!! let me review some facts based on farvardeen words:

1- The account i bought from the verified seller on this forum was ADVERTISED to have NO SELLING LIMIT. I had no idea how the seller had set it up. All this time what i been telling you guys is that my issue is NOT having just an account but an account where eBay doesn't place an actual listing limit on(as in the 10/$500 or 100/$5000)

Note, so the account that you bought did not have any selling limits...Fact 1

2- I called ebay and asked them if its ok if i use an old ebay account in another country to list and buy in the US and they said its fine .

Note, No red flag as well....Fact 2

Well farvardeen was asking how he can create European Ebay account without selling limits, he thought it is easy to just ask that question in indirect way and he will get replies!!! Even for US ebay, many ppl here call it hit and miss, do you really think Ebay servers work on hit and miss way?!!!! NO , there is away, but i have to admit it is very difficult and need loads of research

For the all the others who spoke about avoiding paying TAX, do not you guys make your OWN accounts based on xxxx information.... where is your point?!!!

Last thing, it is an advice, if you can not do something and someone else can to let that kills you, you can just ask nicely maybe you will get a nicer reply!!
Old 06-26-2012
Threadstarter  

listen guys i'm sorry for being vague. Everyone is telling me the cross-boarder account setup will get flagged for sure. I didn't even know Europe's ebay had different policies then ebay US until i bought a stealth account that was setup this way, so after this i called a family member in Europe and asked them if its ok to use their ebay account and they said ok as long as they wont be financially responsible.
The ebay account would be fully legitimate so if ebay placed a restriction for whatever reason(ip differing), i would have all the proper identification from my family member to clear the issue. Isnt that the main issue with stealth accounts? ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information that can't be verified??? In this case all the ebay information is legitimate.

Now i know that Paypal is the entity responsible for sending income report every year so i figured i should have the paypal account setup in the US, with a local address, bank account etc, so there wouldn't be any issues for my family member.

The point of this thread was to get information from people who are running cross-boarder account and get some tips BEFORE i link the german ebay account to a new US paypal account. The german ebay account has feedback on it (from past purchases by my family member) and i want to MAKE SURE i do everything properly.
Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

I hear you, we all make mistakes, I suppose you've learnt vagueness & obfuscation only goes so far.

If I was you, I'd re-read slapped's post up above paragraph 5-7 as this contains the element of truth you are looking for. If this bit remains unclear or you do not understand it, get the stealth guide & go from there.

Good luck.
Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Slapped is wise up on affairs on these boards...he tends to be solid 95%+ of the time.
Old 06-26-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%
Send a message via Yahoo to vany Send a message via Skype™ to vany

@ farvardeen , yes in some European countries you can combine ebay with US PayPal as ebay customer service informed you, you can call PayPal they will confirm the same information.

if ebay and paypal said you can, then it is done.

you tried it before and you listed 45 items, your mistake was that you listed so fast, no selling limits accounts it does not mean you can sell everything and anything you want.

No selling limits means, that you did everything right when you registered your account but still you will get suspended if you will make " not wise move" like listing 46 items in 1 day most of them card spare parts....

Selling limits or no selling limits if you will go fast, ebay will kill your account Even faster
The Following User Says Thank You to vany For This Useful Post:
biggunn (07-04-2012)
Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Slapped is wise up on affairs on these boards...he tends to be solid 95+ of the time.

I See,,,I'll keep that in Mind,,,,
Old 06-27-2012

Reading the other post and then this one, it sounds like you're fishing for a way to sell unlimited items worth 600-1000+ right out the gate and you're unwilling to build slowly. Since you can't get away with this in the US your looking to take your scheme crossboarder....

To many folks on here, the whole things just looks very suspect.

Last edited by Mr. Invisible; 06-27-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 06-27-2012

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
Reading the other post and then this one, it sounds like you're fishing for a way to sell unlimited items worth 600-1000+ right out the gate and you're unwilling to build slowly. Since you can't get away with this in the US your looking to take your scheme crossboarder....

To many folks on here, the whole things just looks very suspect.
I think its enough accusation already.The OP is just new to Stealth and was seeking advice.
Old 06-30-2012

Longevity: 68%
Default different countries

I work from Australia, but sell internationally...therefore I decided to list on eBay US site, and put my friends address (where the goods were posted to, in the US) as where the goods were located....they are rare plants, and the export and quarantine costs are excessive....better to send in a batch...

But confused EBay terribly...so I do not do ANYTHING that confuses ANYONE, even MILDLY as Paypal, eBay are totally computer driven...and computers are only as good as the people that program them? And the programming is a bit poor...would be OK if there was someone there to listen, to discuss with...but as I said before...our call centres or on-line chat people do not have English as their first language......so anything more than the simple question of "how do I make an eBay account"...well, you know.......:l