account limited.... any help is appreciated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-06-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default account limited.... any help is appreciated

I came across this forum yesterday after pp denied my request to unlimit my account that I have had since 2001. Long story short.....I am a sahm and have bought and sold kids clothes for a decade.....buying mote than selling.....my ebay account has 1057 feedback and is in good standing.....I do have a 2nd eBay account I opened last year that is linked that still has 3 more sales to remove the 21 day hold (they said it needed 25 and it would be lifted).

I also had created a paypal acct years ago under my husbands initials that was not an upgraded acct so no fees were charged....of course they did away with the personal accts a few years back and it didn't matter anymore. I bought a lot on boards and other mommas would send as gifts instead of goods. I use to transfer money.back and forth all the time and never had issues and was low volume anyways.

I sew and this past year my.volume went up right before I got sick and cell behind on my custom orders.....I had a slew of complaints come in all at once thanks to people posting crap about being behind on orders on a fb forum. I shipped a lot, refunded some and a few closed before they were received. I talked to pp dozens of times explaining and trying to get it all straight and was assured after I fixed my negative balance I could restore my acct. I had used other pp acct for some orders as well. I finally got notice last weekend that the chargeback which had been delivered weeks earlier went my way and funds would be returned I went to log in to get rid of the $104 I owed them but couldn't log in.....so I called was sent to collections lady and paid over phone.

I called next day after email saying my acct was permanently limited and decision was final.....supervisor said he would review and get back to me and a few hours later I.got another email that it was denied. Also, about a month ago they limited the other acct because of connection to my.main one. I was assured it would be removed. I logged into it and it is asking for me to resolve things......which I probably already screwed up......it called and phone was off base for home phone so I missed call. The item it wanted tracking on was an ebates.com big fat check payment I was sent.....so I entered "no tracking this is payment from ebates". Then it is still asking for invoices......invoices of my orders on there?? Most were purchased off bigcartel but I'm not sure how many were within 6 monthes.....plus other payments such as someone buying a yard of fabric of fb from me doesn't have invoice??? I just want one flipping account.

After reading pages of posts I know most will say.....get the Stealth Book...... I don't have the ability to do that right now....bc of this whole mess I am struggling..... We went thru a bankruptcy last year and actually had a pp line of credit that was written off and was.surprised they didn't close my.acct then. Do I pursued the 2nd acct? And send in info......I know I have logged in off my laptop onto both back to back......I also usually log in off my phone....an EVO thru Sprint and each time I restart it I.notice the isp is different....is that safe? I do have an ING account in my name and debit credit card that is not linked.

Also my husband has another pp acct that is linked into our 2nd ebay acct (the newer one) since mine was limited. What should I do......just get another pp? Fight for the one in his initials and ssn? Ebay is still fine but will they take my two accts away? :( can I use my 3g network to create new pp? Then what info do I put in..... :( I know that guide would help.....but I just need some help now if at all possible. Thanks.

Last edited by TGMT²; 09-06-2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Put into paragraphs
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-08-2012
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%

Any advice would be appreciated.... Thanks