New Paypal and ebay Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-27-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default New Paypal and ebay Accounts

Hi Everyone, First thanks to Aspkin for the of the Stealth Guides they are a big help.
I need some advice I have a new Bank account in my own name and in my own address for Paypal withdrawals I also have a new Prepaid Credit card in a relatives name (same Surname as me) - I have a new box address for Paypal - Only
thing is I am not sure what to do as new my Prepaid Credit card is in my
sisters name (She lives 120 Miles away).
Do I set up a new Paypal and Ebay account in my fsister name with here Prepaid
Credit for Payments and my own Fresh Bank account in my name and address for
withdrawals ? Will that work - I can use her own home Phone or do I use a VPN or
a fresh Cell/Mobile Phone of my own ? Whats best thing to do ? Will her location
affect my ability to use this Paypal account (she live 120 miles away from me) I
can set it up in her home town then use my own location 120 miles away - Or
should i use my Own Box address which is registered as an Office Address and use
here Prepaid Credit Card in her name and address with my fresh bank account in my name and address with a New Cell/Mobile SIM card or a VPN in the City my Box/Business address is ?
Will this Work - I have read your Ebay Guide and setup one Ebay account in my sisters name with a New User on my Computer and I have a Internet service that generates a new ISP each day I also unplug the router to change the ISP - I am not limited from Ebay i must say but I am banned from Paypal becasue of unfortunate circumstances a few months ago ( I owe no Ebay fees or need to do refunds) but i have gone through al the appeals etc
I way I think I understand most of your Guide but I need help with the Above - The thing is my sister will help me as much as possible but wants not many people calling her but will help me but there is the logistics with here being 130 miles away - My ISP is never correct acording to one site it says 20 miles away and on IPBurger it says 200 miles south of my home town always my sister is 120 miles south of my home town - Any advice from members pleas is much needed
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2012

Longevity: 67%

hello
I think this does not matter much!
Old 11-04-2012

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistarx View Post
hello
I think this does not matter much!
Very helpful! Pointless postings to boost your post count is pointless (like your postings)