Tried to withdraw money, now my paypal is limited! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-22-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Tried to withdraw money, now my paypal is limited!

Hi, recently I received a large payment through my paypal account. Tried to withdraw the money into my bank account connected to it but the withdrawal was reversed and paypal have limited my account until i provided them with info (invoices, proof of address, supplier contact info, phone number, etc) The account is about a year old and is fully verified.

Has anyone had this problem before? I have submitted all info. Everything has been accepted with a green tick except for 'proof of address' and 'invoices' even though i have gave them the required documents, they still say 'waiting for your response'.

Can anyone shed light on this? Is my account toast? Emailed them but haven't heard anything back yet...

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2012

Longevity: 66%

Whatever the case in hand is i hope it works out ok
Old 11-22-2012

Longevity: 69%

Hi,

The account is not toast just yet, you will have to wait for them to come back to you when they have looked at the documents.

The 'proof of address' and 'invoices' still showing outstanding may be a glitch. Happened to me once and I had to fax them. - Good luck with this.
Old 11-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Just got an email confirming that my account has been closed!! So frustrated! 5 grand in cash in there and they do this! Haven't done anything wrong, absolutely gutted!
Old 11-22-2012

Law unto themselves as usual .. i must get around to reporting them for raping me in that welsh care home in the 1970's.

Very sorry to hear what has happened there AK
Old 11-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Lol! Jimmy Paypal!

****, man, what a blow! They said they will either 1) release money after a review in 30 days, 2) release part of the money or 3) release non of it

what is the usual outcome...I can live with waiting for 30 days, even though i doubt it will happen
Old 11-22-2012

They think they've got a right to 'inherit' money to cover losses scammers cause them, and are taking this line that an account has seriously breached their rules so they might.

What sort of pseudo psychological answer is that by them? .. it says everything and nothing

Sounds like they could be winging it hoping that you just flee the scene over it being dirty cash whilst also saying other 'legitimate' things in general to you at the same time in case its not.

Is the account that dodgy?
Old 11-22-2012

A be careful what you say to them, think it over carefully first. They could be setting you up so as to judge which of the 3 to try on you.
Old 11-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
They think they've got a right to 'inherit' money to cover losses scammers cause them, and are taking this line that an account has seriously breached their rules so they might.

What sort of pseudo psychological answer is that by them? .. it says everything and nothing

Sounds like they could be winging it hoping that you just flee the scene over it being dirty cash whilst also saying other 'legitimate' things in general to you at the same time in case its not.

Is the account that dodgy?
I know, it's disgusting.

The account's stealth but they only limited my account because it was an unusual amount of money that went through the system, nothing to do with disputes or chargeback, etc. They actually reversed the withdrawal.

I'm not willing to push my luck by sending them messages left, right and centre, incase they decide to be kind and release some of the money (probably unlikely). It says on the email that if there are no disputes or chargebacks after 30-60 days, they will consider it, whether thats true i don't know.
Old 11-22-2012

Its bad to the bone yea .. i've been in most situations with them, not one this sly though.

I'm a ninja apprentice of stealth as you will know, my battles are ahead .. but their mind f's are no match still, i always know whats afoot by the act they put on. It sounds like the standing they put themselves on here is .. ( similarly to earlier ) .. 'we are thinking of keeping the money .. sue us, but you cant'.

That is still a dangerous attitude for them to be strutting, .. and they know it it .. a PP with lots of neck but a feeble mind might be ambitious of this trove though .. how bad has unethical behaviour & performance chart fever got in that place now?. Someones quite possibly got a career and promotion dildo stuffed up their butt related to the gathering in of loose and stray monies like these, engineering it as well no doubt.

Someone more used to stealth accounts must know this scene .. but the science of what to do in this position with such money in the balance is serious. It has to be considered that there is more than just their pull over high withdrawl, but the most logical conclussion might be that they can still only suspect. How to stop them pulling a blag would be my problem if my money .. go in big time = bad .. too soft & passive= bad.

They havent got a leg to stand on in attempt to take this cash, their own shady bearly legal method of being a web bank thing is responsible where the lack of legality goes in ceasing this money, but somehow you've got to firmly state ur case for its return.

Should they also suspect your account is moody .. is irrelevant, there is no words in that agreement that says they can commit either piracy or assume themselves as a salvage merchant of dosh over trifles concerning the fabric of the account you run.

Again AK .. sorry for this plight
Old 11-23-2012

Longevity: 67%

yeah , it's always like that .
i think you should wait longer , or just give them a call so it can make your account access back faster.

good luck OP :D
Old 11-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
Its bad to the bone yea .. i've been in most situations with them, not one this sly though.

I'm a ninja apprentice of stealth as you will know, my battles are ahead .. but their mind f's are no match still, i always know whats afoot by the act they put on. It sounds like the standing they put themselves on here is .. ( similarly to earlier ) .. 'we are thinking of keeping the money .. sue us, but you cant'.

That is still a dangerous attitude for them to be strutting, .. and they know it it .. a PP with lots of neck but a feeble mind might be ambitious of this trove though .. how bad has unethical behaviour & performance chart fever got in that place now?. Someones quite possibly got a career and promotion dildo stuffed up their butt related to the gathering in of loose and stray monies like these, engineering it as well no doubt.

Someone more used to stealth accounts must know this scene .. but the science of what to do in this position with such money in the balance is serious. It has to be considered that there is more than just their pull over high withdrawl, but the most logical conclussion might be that they can still only suspect. How to stop them pulling a blag would be my problem if my money .. go in big time = bad .. too soft & passive= bad.

They havent got a leg to stand on in attempt to take this cash, their own shady bearly legal method of being a web bank thing is responsible where the lack of legality goes in ceasing this money, but somehow you've got to firmly state ur case for its return.

Should they also suspect your account is moody .. is irrelevant, there is no words in that agreement that says they can commit either piracy or assume themselves as a salvage merchant of dosh over trifles concerning the fabric of the account you run.

Again AK .. sorry for this plight
I could try going in big time but I don't know whether that would just P!SS them off more and make them keep the money for the full 180 days. Besides, the account is stealth so it won't be easy. I've had many battles with PP and mainly lost! Getting your money back is like drawing blood from a stone- an impossible task...Guess it looks like i'll have to wait out the 180 days! :(
Old 11-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishiella View Post
yeah , it's always like that .
i think you should wait longer , or just give them a call so it can make your account access back faster.

good luck OP :D
Giving them a call is out of the question unfortunately...
I will wait 30 days and see if they can let me access some of the money.