eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limited after receved money from my another pp (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/55369-paypal-limited-after-receved-money-my-another-pp.html)

poimo 01-14-2013 09:21 AM

Paypal limited after receved money from my another pp

I limited my 5 paypal.

I just had 5 paypal account old 1 years.

I just put vcc and remove withdrawl limit and put bank account

I just started to buy some stuff for feedback

I just sent money $10 from my paypal to 1years old paypal

All 5 paypal limited after receveid money

My old paypal (money sender) is ok. No limited over 1 years.

Do u know why? How can we start buying something with new paypal?

Only we start 1.95 (from vcc)...

Any idea?

balzac 01-15-2013 05:11 AM

Well, I guess you linked your accounts yourself. Never ever make transactions between paypals owned by you. :rip:

GreenBean 01-15-2013 05:32 AM

Why?

Because you caused your own troubles.

Not good to transfer like you did.

secondeye 01-27-2013 01:02 AM

I think all of your PayPal accounts are linked with one another and the reason i guess is one or more same information submitted in all accounts

mr.fan 01-27-2013 01:05 AM

why can't we transfer cash between accounts? If we constantly log off change ip etc etc, sending cash between stealth accounts should be fine right?

secondeye 01-27-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.fan (Post 414675)
why can't we transfer cash between accounts? If we constantly log off change ip etc etc, sending cash between stealth accounts should be fine right?

It depends on the method of sending funds to PP to another PP

If you are sending funds As Gifts or Donation or Personal Payment then your PayPal will be Permanent Block

If you want to transfer funds from 1 PP to Anothe PP, always send funds via services mode.

Sandy D 01-27-2013 01:15 AM

It is all over this board that sending from one pp to another is very risky.

Horror stories as well.

Lesson learned.

mr.fan 01-27-2013 01:46 PM

I have done it a few times but the last time I did it was a little more than a month ago for small amounts. If I stop now will those stealth pp accts be fine?

Sandy D 01-27-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.fan (Post 414870)
I have done it a few times but the last time I did it was a little more than a month ago for small amounts. If I stop now will those stealth pp accts be fine?

If you already linked them look for them to go down.

If they do not you will be lucky.

They are already linked.

GreenBean 01-27-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.fan (Post 414675)

paypal checks transactions like this.

Risky to be done.

Always keep in mind, paypal is not stupid.

:juggle:

boost 01-28-2013 03:15 PM

We got hit with that...transferred funds from one account to our own account, got limited...had to submit info to paypal and they reinstated our account. We have been using it fine ever since, and the other accounts are limited pending documents. I think it comes down to how long your accounts open, what kind of status you have (any cases, etc) and how well they believe what you tell them.

DO NOT send it as "personal / gift", especially if it is a large amount. This automatically throws a huge flag and you will get the hammer. That's where we messed up.

charizard 01-28-2013 03:20 PM

Depends on how far away the accounts are from each other (location wise), frequency of transfers, etc.

rsot 01-28-2013 04:13 PM

Depends on a TON of factors - the issue is that inherently, many folx tend to do this too many times as a safety net. Not worth it

mr.fan 01-29-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 414930)
If you already linked them look for them to go down.

If they do not you will be lucky.

They are already linked.

So even if this one small payment of $50 was done a month ago, I'm screwed? They will limit me now?

TowelKing 01-29-2013 10:53 PM

I have been transferring money from 1 paypal account to the other ($2,000 at 1 time) for a few months and it seems okay, both accounts are aged and in good standings - the second account is with my real name and is over 3 years old. I think that if you start moving money from a new account they will limit you.

Roscoe 01-30-2013 12:12 AM

2 years ago I had a small fortune in my PP account, enough to buy a Mercedes.

I starting sending money via PP to family members, college money, spending money, etc...

PP shut down ALL of our accounts (all legit).

I contacted CS and the rep told me PP HATES when you start transferring funds to other PP accounts, especially family.

They eventually UNlimited the accounts and allowed the funds to go thru. Rep told me they hate when money comes into YOUR account and then you immediately start forwarding out.

Beware. :boink:

mastaflappa 01-30-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poimo (Post 410534)
I limited my 5 paypal.

I just had 5 paypal account old 1 years.

I just put vcc and remove withdrawl limit and put bank account

I just started to buy some stuff for feedback

I just sent money $10 from my paypal to 1years old paypal

All 5 paypal limited after receveid money

My old paypal (money sender) is ok. No limited over 1 years.

Do u know why? How can we start buying something with new paypal?

Only we start 1.95 (from vcc)...

Any idea?

That's strange, I've done that 100's of times, usually only 2-3 at a time from the same paypal, then I'd move to another paypal and send money to another 2-3 and so on. I did get linked once but that was after like 100 transactions between 50 accounts and payments sent were in the 100's not just $10 $20 to cover shipping or buy fb for 5 accounts, I've never been linked for anything like that.

imjustme 01-31-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 414694)
It is all over this board that sending from one pp to another is very risky.

Horror stories as well.

Lesson learned.

It all depends on how you do it. I do it since over 3 years, on an almost daily basis, no joke, and have never been limited yet. You need to act like 2 real people would. Make the request today, pay it with the other account 2 or 3 days later. Obviously use different user accounts (if you're on Windows) and completely different IPs.

Hercules 01-31-2013 08:13 AM

^^^I found that it works well like that too but if one EB/PP goes down the other EB accts that you have been transferring to get in trouble depending on if they are dormant or not.

In my case none of the PP's were effected. They must of done a Ebay manual review. Some accts got MC violations, some got 'you can't sell in this category' anymore....

It all depends on what you sell etc..

Sandy D 02-01-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imjustme (Post 416322)
It all depends on how you do it. I do it since over 3 years, on an almost daily basis, no joke, and have never been limited yet. You need to act like 2 real people would. Make the request today, pay it with the other account 2 or 3 days later. Obviously use different user accounts (if you're on Windows) and completely different IPs.

I did not say I dont do it but it seems to cause problems for new or newer users who do not know how to do this like we do.

Sending from one pp to another like some here do over and over and to multiple pps just to move money around will get them into trouble.

Your expertise is the reason why you are so successful, but lets face it, you are way ahead of most people and can pull it off without issues. Many cannot. They just dont have your skills.

Many have posted sending 100 here, 50 there, 300 here, 400 there etc on the same day to different accounts from a new or newer account. It wont work.

rsot 02-01-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imjustme (Post 416322)

You do imjustme but you open yourself to pm's from less experienced folx here who could cause issues to themselves.

Sandy D 02-01-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.fan (Post 415835)
So even if this one small payment of $50 was done a month ago, I'm screwed? They will limit me now?

If you do this for even 1.00 on a new or newer account it might. Draws flags on new accounts.