My 2 eBay / Paypal Accounts with different last names.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-05-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default My 2 eBay / Paypal Accounts with different last names..

Hey everyone, I changed my last name about a year ago for professional reasons and still have a Paypal and eBay selling account that I successfully sell from registered to that name. This is not tied to a bank account. It was a small town local bank that had absolutely no customer service, no aps, very basic and annoying so I shut them down when I stopped selling for a while. I recently started selling again and have been paying my seller fees out of my paypal balance...

I also have a new buying-only ebay and paypal account registered to my new last name / new bank account.

Here's my problem.

I currently use my profits from selling to just buy other collectibles right on ebay since theres no bank account tied to it. Sooner or later I will want to withdraw some of that money. Can I send it to my buying account paypal and withdraw to my bank or would that raise red flags? I can only see myself moving maybe $250 at a time every few months.

Once I had a shady buyer from Brazil ask for a refund and I had spent all my profits so I sent money from my new paypal w new last name to my old paypal with old last name and nothing bad happened...

I know this is confusing.

About 5 years ago I updated my old ebay / paypal and put in my social security # and info....

After the name change last year I was issued a new SS card...(obviously the same number) with my new last name....

To review, my questions are:

Can I simply go in my old ebay and paypal and change my last name and add a new checking account without getting that dreaded "limited" or them asking me to send in ID's and photos etc.

Do I have to send in notorized court orders with the seals?

Thanks to anyone who reads and replies.

I guess why I'm here is as much as ebay has changed and paypal sucks, I'm still absolutely addicted to buying and selling and hunting down items I had as a kid. eBay is still sadly the only (online) game in town.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%

Paypal does suck they limit accounts for little to no reason. and don't care to listen to the customers side of the story. I hope 92% of all paypal employees burn in Hellfire forever