paypal help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default paypal help

i didnt know what else for the title.so ive been buying with this ebay account with this paypal account that has been limited access. if i use another paypal to buy will that get limited access too?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Not if you get a stealth PayPal and eBay account.

Buyer accounts are rarely limited. But - especially with any buying history - you should have no problem selling on eBay. Just start out slow with some cheaper low-risk items. This earns eBay's trust and builds some feedback. Increase your sales each month when possible. eBay has sales limits on some new accounts and I would NEVER call them to request an increase. I just let it increase automatically. Slowly start adding the items you really want to sell and build up the sales over time. I would not run more than $5k per month on ANY stealth eBay account. At that level, you account will get more scrutiny as $5k is usually when PayPal starts to investigate you and run credit reports, etc. You can EASILY avoid this by using multiple stealth accounts.

Please note that other members may even advise keeping an account at no more than $1,000 per month. In my opinion, that would depend on what you sell. The higher-risk items should definitely be kept to a minimum on each account. But if your items are low-risk and you maintain a professional attitude and give refunds or replacements when necessary, you should have no problems keeping it just below $5k.
Old 05-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylove View Post
i didnt know what else for the title.so ive been buying with this ebay account with this paypal account that has been limited access. if i use another paypal to buy will that get limited access too?
High chance of another paypal getting zapped if you attach it to your ebay account.

If you must buy, try to look for sellers that offer other methods of payment.

Was this paypal only on this account? Not usual to be limited when associated with a buying account.

Old 05-22-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

The inherent link will cause you problems sooner or later. Best to go stealth - get the guide - make new accounts WITHOUT links and go from there. Vary your address a bit so you can still get items. You have your work cut out for you - dont cut corners
Closed Thread