PP Limited - Can't Add Money - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-30-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default PP Limited - Can't Add Money

So this is a new one (to me). I have a several year PP old account that has a real SSN attached to it. Thought it was invincible. I made a boneheaded move and withdrew too much money last month, leaving not enough in for Ebay fees for the month. When my Ebay fees were due I tried to set it up to draw from the bank account it is linked to.

Next thing I know I get a big warning that my account is limited, however the only thing it is limited by, is that I can't ADD money. I can still get payments from my Ebay sales, withdraw money to my bank account, etc. Here is an image of what I can and cannot do:

Anyone ever got this, and can I ignore it and keep getting payments, or will they eventually limit that too?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-01-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Default Re: PP Limited - Can't Add Money

So if this is your rap account with all your information just provide them with what they asked for

The fastest way is to upload everything from your computer

This looks like a really lite limitation and probably very easy to resolve if your real account

They probably just want to do a security check to make sure it's you, for money laundering purposes, that is why the only limitation is you can't add money to your paypal

Upload the documents I bet this is resolved within 24 hours
Old 05-01-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

The problem is with this account, is although the SSN is a real family member, I tweaked the name and address just a little bit just so a bad buyer or competitor didn't manage to dig up anything on a search. So if I give PP the real drivers license, the name and address will be different, as if there was a typo when I registered.

Besides that, that is some gnarly stuff they are asking for, like I'm really going to find a SSN card and let PP take a look at it, or give them a bank statement with how much money is in there. It is just too much info to trust PP with.
Old 05-02-2014

It's not your real account, this changes everything

With paypal you really have no choice, once they limit you than you need to provide all the information that they ask for or there is really no chance of the account being restored
Old 05-02-2014

Also never use your bank account to pay fees, and don't let eBay get there hands In your bank account and pull money out

By paying with your account you exposed your name and address, so paypal most likely noticed the mismatched information from your bank versus your paypal account and that is probably why they limited the account and are asking for such specific info like a SS#

I thought the account was with all your real info, this changes everything and may be the end to this one
Old 05-02-2014

Longevity: 59%

Your moving money way to fast...next time when you create another pp acct keep it slow and steady