eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   "Cant send your payment right now" PayPal Error (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/73948-cant-send-your-payment-right-now-paypal-error.html)

darryl22 05-29-2014 09:50 AM

"Cant send your payment right now" PayPal Error

Thank you people for taking your time and answering my post .

Basically i will keep it short.

so the paypal was attached with a online saver account with a vcc attached.

The account received around £300 ,in a week , which i didn't receive any problems , the day after i received my first payment i withdraw £120 . However i didn't have no problems , however later on that day i tried to send £50 and the pay pal account stated ," you carnt send this payment right now"So i thought ok i will try tomorrow as i have come across this message before.

The next day i tried to send the £50 before i withdraw any more payments. and the same message occurred. So i went to withdraw again this time for £130. and it told me to verify my account. Here the problem , the account is verified as i have attached a uk bank to the paypal . They told me to verify my account by typing in the 17 number digit of the vcc though which i cannot find.
so i withdraw the vcc from the acount leaving only my bank account attached.
then within 1 hour or so the paypal was limited. !

2nd problem is then i refunded everybody. and my ebay was not limited aswell , so stupid me removed all links to the old paypal and attached it to the new paypal with a new saving account linked and new vccs and by the next day after receiving my 1st payment of £100 that paypal got limited as well , but the ebay is ok.

so i want to know from the information what is causing the limitation , if it is the type of bank account i am using , isit the withdraw of the vccc when they ask to verify it ,

i just want to highlight when i attached the saver account which is a halifax and santander , the santander one said withdrawal only, have any of you guy come across this aswell
for the 2nd account i no it because of linkage .

Callidus 05-29-2014 10:03 AM

re: "Cant send your payment right now" PayPal Error

What VCC you using?

Sounds like PayPal got scared the minute you removed the VCC. You are withdrawing way too quick.

I would of left that for a week on a new account then withdraw slowly to avoid any attention on the account. That's just me though, it works though.

darryl22 05-29-2014 10:07 AM

Do you think it the type of bank im using,

also i have other accounts thanks god, i just want to learn as much as i can so i avoid it on other accounts.

with the withdrawal i withdraw 24 hours after i received , i guess i will leave it longer,

the account is unusual is new and has no seller holds, it has 4 feedbacks by the way and it still not limited however i know if i sell to any other paypal the same problem going to happen.

however my other account is over 90 days would it be still ok to use the same processs or leave the money in there.
regards

darryl22 05-29-2014 10:08 AM

the 1st feedback i believe was entropay lasted 12 month ,

the 2nd one was prepaid.
regards

aspkin 05-29-2014 10:12 AM

re:

Sounds like you were moving too much money within a short period of time.. (Added new funds to account.. and you're sending it out quickly.. looks suspicious.) though the amount you were moving doesn't seem like a lot. I had this happen a few days ago with one of my accounts (Added Funds, Funds Cleared and Attempted to send it out right away *Error).. solution was to leave it alone with THAT computer. It's a no-no, but with an Android phone, PayPal App, I was able to do what I needed to do without the "Cant send your payment right now" error. Using another browser helps as well, but that can sometimes bring about even more issues.

ebayanarchy 05-30-2014 12:20 AM

Re: "Cant send your payment right now" PayPal Error

Regarding the "Cant send your payment right now" error, I have experienced this error before and I found it to be based on what PayPal considers a 'suspect' IP. I got this error whilst using an IP adress from a different country to which the PayPal account was registered in. PayPal picks up on this and refuses to process the transaction because of 'fraud risk' (they are concerned that someone is using the account unauthorised from a different country).

The way I got around this was to wait 24 hours and redo the transaction using a local IP address (relitive to the account).

Of course, there could be multiple reasons for this error, so my suggestion may or may not be helpful.

RichardCard82 05-31-2014 01:48 AM

I have the same issue on a stealth account i have, I have a VPS attached to it and it wont let me send any amount of money. Its about 2 weeks old. But i can send from my phone? Its weird ...

aspkin 05-31-2014 05:00 PM

Report back on your findings RichardCard82

RichardCard82 06-01-2014 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 557004)
Report back on your findings RichardCard82

I tried it on two different days and same issue. Haven't sent any money lately but when i do ill let you know what happens. This time im going to use my iPad

blueuk 06-01-2014 01:03 PM

The android app or an android spoofer works, for now.

I remember when they 1st started the 21 day hold, any payments made by a BUYER on a mobile device wouldn't be held, even when the rest of the payments you received were.

Seems even now they struggle to configure systems that work exactly the same on laptops, tablets and mobiles with various OS.

danshan 06-08-2014 07:39 PM

Its like a soft limit try again after 24 hours

LSFC 06-09-2014 09:49 AM

I can help you with that one because I have the same problem and found that you will can send money to somebody if you receive money from him before that :D So I sell item to account I want to send money, "buyer" paid me with that account and after that there no problems to send him money. I hope you understand me :peace:
Nothing else helps me before that trick. I waited week or so with that message. I think its for a new accounts..

rsot 06-09-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSFC (Post 558776)
I can help you with that one because I have the same problem and found that you will can send money to somebody if you receive money from him before that :D So I sell item to account I want to send money, "buyer" paid me with that account and after that there no problems to send him money. I hope you understand me :peace:
Nothing else helps me before that trick. I waited week or so with that message. I think its for a new accounts..

Just be careful of repetitive behaviour - linking of accounts can happen

LSFC 06-09-2014 11:33 AM

I don't think they can link the accounts with 1 sell one to other :) I just give him a way to send money to the other account. Sending money to other account as a gift itself is more dangerous than selling before that :) I have the second problem. Limited due sending money as a gift to one supplier. Now Im searching ways to withdraw funds outside USA from account from USA :surrender: And searching for man who can help me with invoices request and bill request from PayPal to remove limitation :mad:

If someone can help me with one of the both problems I will be happy to receive PM with offer :help:

hapajenn1 06-10-2014 12:12 AM

on my newest EB stealth that i got on my iPhone, i got this message you guys are referrign to "cant process payment right now" numerous times. i had to wait 3-4 days which scared me a lot, 24 hours wasnt even enough.
one time the error message came up after I tried to send payment, then it made me verify a mobile #, so I tried, and then ANOTHER error message saying to contact EB if the problem is persistent.

997turbo 07-18-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hapajenn1 (Post 558932)
on my newest EB stealth that i got on my iPhone, i got this message you guys are referrign to "cant process payment right now" numerous times. i had to wait 3-4 days which scared me a lot, 24 hours wasnt even enough.
one time the error message came up after I tried to send payment, then it made me verify a mobile #, so I tried, and then ANOTHER error message saying to contact EB if the problem is persistent.

I had the same problem,with "new look" paypal account reged after june. I can't even send more than$1,receive no problem,no limitation.been a week already.It asked me to verify a mobile and when I click text it said "this number not registed under your name"

so now paypal can see the phone number under whos name??:shocked: are they working with CIA now??

danshan 07-18-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 997turbo (Post 568262)
I had the same problem,with "new look" paypal account reged after june. I can't even send more than$1,receive no problem,no limitation.been a week already.It asked me to verify a mobile and when I click text it said "this number not registed under your name"

so now paypal can see the phone number under whos name??:shocked: are they working with CIA now??

What phone service are you using?

deepray5 07-18-2014 10:44 AM

It's not a matter of "can't" its a matter of "won't." This message comes up on mobile, but its the same thing as saying your payment method is not allowed if you were using your computer. This happens if you are paying with a card that has been associated with a restricted account, if there are security concerns, etc. This is the blanket message that comes up on mobile platforms if they don't allow your payment method.

danshan 07-18-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepray5 (Post 568270)
It's not a matter of "can't" its a matter of "won't." This message comes up on mobile, but its the same thing as saying your payment method is not allowed if you were using your computer. This happens if you are paying with a card that has been associated with a restricted account, if there are security concerns, etc. This is the blanket message that comes up on mobile platforms if they don't allow your payment method.

I have no idea what you are talking about?

igloo2101 07-18-2014 01:06 PM

Hi, In response to this error: IT IS DUE TO THE USE OF VPN OR VPS service.

I have had the same error on many of my paypal accounts. Likely, if you are receiving this error, you are on a VPS or VPN public server, and paypal + ebay has those servers blacklisted. Although IP alone is not enough to suspend you or limit your account, paypal WILL stop you from sending payments unless they believe that you are sending from a private IP close to the location of the account.

danshan 07-18-2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igloo2101 (Post 568317)
Hi, In response to this error: IT IS DUE TO THE USE OF VPN OR VPS service.

I have had the same error on many of my paypal accounts. Likely, if you are receiving this error, you are on a VPS or VPN public server, and paypal + ebay has those servers blacklisted. Although IP alone is not enough to suspend you or limit your account, paypal WILL stop you from sending payments unless they believe that you are sending from a private IP close to the location of the account.

I do not believe that

BigCJ 07-18-2014 02:12 PM

That info is false.
I do not use VPN/S for my accounts and had it on one of my paypal accounts.

Mines was rectified once I waited 24 hours then logged out/back in.

Not saying that my method works for all, but the VPN/S wasn't the issue.