Multiple stealths getting limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-01-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Multiple stealths getting limited

So Ive been using many stealth paypal accounts, receiving and sending money no problem. Now all of a sudden, my last three have gotten limited with all of the same limitations details: photo id, SS #, invoices, shipping etc etc. This has not happen before. I use my phone as an ISP and an internet dongle. Do you think thats what it could be?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Multiple stealths getting limited

Expand on the phone set-up.

Is there any ebay app on it?

Are you logging IPs?

Old 08-02-2014

Longevity: 75%
Unhappy Re: Multiple stealths getting limited

Im sorry I dont have the answer to your question. But I just wanted to add that I have been facing the same problem. Last week it was fine as usual. Was able to pull out over a thousand dollars out of one account without any issues. Then this week 3 accounts all limited, two of which before I even accepted any money. Nothing different in terms of what I did when opening or using those accounts. Two of them have even aged for a few months.However I was surprised to hear from one of their agents in the limitation department that when you link a bank account paypal will call your bank to verify that the person's name matches up with the name on file. REALLY??? Is that legal, or was he just bullshi**ing me? Also he said that the reason for requesting more verification with ssn proof and ID etc was the bank account I was using was recognized as a prepaid bank account. It was a Bancorp account btw., which had always been fine in the past. But interestingly enough I read over the new policy changes and saw a whole section about what the Bancorp co does in terms of using personal information in relation to paypal debit cards. Now that doesnt necessarily relate insofar as Im talking here about bank account by Bancorp (not Paypal debits cards or directly affiliated with paypal)-- BUT it got me thinking is Bancorp now owed by Paypal? Or have they always and I just didnt realize it?? If anyone has any thoughts please let me know!

I am both concerned and intrigued !
Old 08-02-2014

Longevity: 56%

if i may say so. just open a real bank acc. then the bank will not give out your info + it looks like your a real person. thats what i do for all of my acc. i have about 11 real life banks acc.
Old 08-02-2014

Longevity: 56%

i made this for another person i hope this helps you ;]

hi there slashnothing im very very soory to hear about that. that relay sux a lot. im going to try and help you with this. this is how i make my paypal acc and everything works fine.

1. get a track phone add it to paypal.

2 get a susquehanna bank acc. you can open as many acc as you likei have 5 right now. also get the online banking i all ready asked them about money coming in diff names and they don't care about that because i told them my name was taken on pay-pal and ebay ;].

3 get a visa gift card vanilla it has a ice cream cone on the card. the card comes in 25 50 or 100 i get the 25.

4 when making your pay-pal acc match the zip-code with visa gift card vanilla if its 12345 make it the same 12345.

5 here is a note. i don't use the VOIP i thnk there ot BANNED its just pay-pal and eBay blacked them. also i don't use VBA or VCC. its best to try to make this look real like if a real person made the acc that was not doing stealth. im about to make a new acc soon latter on to day i will keep you up to date and see if that happens to me with pay-pal i hope this info will help you have a great one ;]
The Following User Says Thank You to animekings99 For This Useful Post:
Kristy (08-28-2014)
Old 08-02-2014
Threadstarter  

No ebay app on my phone. Real bank that I have been using for years. all new accounts. All new prepaid phone numbers.

Can someone expand on what Slash said? Can Paypal call your bank to see if the names match up?
Old 08-02-2014
Threadstarter  

Can anyone else chime in?
Old 08-04-2014
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Did all 3 get limited at the exact same time? If so, it's possible they were linked. Did you re-use any information, send money between accounts, etc?
Old 08-04-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

We need more specific details in how/when/why these accounts were suspended to tell you what went wrong.. and your account creation process would be helpful as well.
Old 08-04-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
No ebay app on my phone. Real bank that I have been using for years. all new accounts. All new prepaid phone numbers.

Can someone expand on what Slash said? Can Paypal call your bank to see if the names match up?
No,paypal can not by law, find out your personal information by calling your bank

Your information is protected and can only be exposed by a court order from a judge

I'm using the app right now for this forum so I can't see flags, but what I said applies to the US , I can't speak for other countries
Old 08-05-2014

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
i made this for another person i hope this helps you ;]

hi there slashnothing im very very soory to hear about that. that relay sux a lot. im going to try and help you with this. this is how i make my paypal acc and everything works fine.

1. get a track phone add it to paypal.

2 get a susquehanna bank acc. you can open as many acc as you likei have 5 right now. also get the online banking i all ready asked them about money coming in diff names and they don't care about that because i told them my name was taken on pay-pal and ebay ;].

3 get a visa gift card vanilla it has a ice cream cone on the card. the card comes in 25 50 or 100 i get the 25.

4 when making your pay-pal acc match the zip-code with visa gift card vanilla if its 12345 make it the same 12345.

5 here is a note. i don't use the VOIP i thnk there ot BANNED its just pay-pal and eBay blacked them. also i don't use VBA or VCC. its best to try to make this look real like if a real person made the acc that was not doing stealth. im about to make a new acc soon latter on to day i will keep you up to date and see if that happens to me with pay-pal i hope this info will help you have a great one ;]
Does Susquehanna work like capital one 360 (ING direct)
Old 08-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@Breakthecycle - are you selling risky items? Like Vero-type items? Could also be the reason for account problems
Old 08-07-2014

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 62%
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco

THE ONLY way TO AVOID ALL THE BullSH*T obstacles is to Simply... Have a SSN# & debit card for the Paypal account.. Ive experienced ALLLLLLL these Problems and the only way around it is to simple add the SSN#...

by the way using TracFone as a mobile to verify the paypal account doesnt work you wont get the txt/call from paypal the best prepaid cell phone to use is by Verizon... and theres a trick i know how you can you that 1 Verizon pre-paid to use to verify MANY Paypal accounts lol!!!
Old 08-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
THE ONLY way TO AVOID ALL THE BullSH*T obstacles is to Simply... Have a SSN# & debit card for the Paypal account.. Ive experienced ALLLLLLL these Problems and the only way around it is to simple add the SSN#...
LOL, What makes you think the OP hasn't ALREADY used/burned an account with his/her SSN? Also since when are accounts with SSN immune? No account is immune to being Limited.

I know for a fact several members of this forum have successfully run Stealth Accounts without issues....so to say that an account with SSN some how is more protected is false.

Quote:
by the way using TracFone as a mobile to verify the paypal account doesnt work you wont get the txt/call from paypal the best prepaid cell phone to use is by Verizon... and theres a trick i know how you can you that 1 Verizon pre-paid to use to verify MANY Paypal accounts lol!!!
Sweet Jesus....If your not going to share the info....it's best to just keep it to yourself.
Old 08-07-2014
Banned

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post

I would disagree with you about tracfones. Just made 3 accounts last night. All 3 got the eBay AND PP texts. I have a tip for you if you want to PM me.
Old 08-07-2014
Threadstarter  

I have burned my SS# on an original account years ago. Since I posted this, I have made 4 new stealth accounts and they all seem to be ok so far. It's just weird how some get limited and some dont.

I'll take the trick you know about using tracfones too.
Old 08-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Tracfones do work, not sure what Nyco is smoking but his comment on Tracfones is false.
Old 08-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Tracfones do work, not sure what Nyco is smoking but his comment on Tracfones is false.
gv works too if you know how to do it right. Oops, I may have said too much. Lol
Old 08-07-2014
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
gv works too if you know how to do it right. Oops, I may have said too much. Lol
I don't know about that, but if you use it wrong you could end up limiting yourself, GV has been causing problems for awhile...
Old 08-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
I don't know about that, but if you use it wrong you could end up limiting yourself, GV has been causing problems for awhile...
There is a way, been said in this forum for awhile. Just activated a couple in the last week. No prob. Some of my stealths have been idling for like 5 months tho.
Old 08-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Also - Not a good idea to give up your SSN so easily to this kind of web platform...I personally dont like these services having access to ANY crucial real info...