5 pp accounts permanently limited - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-01-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: 5 pp accounts permanently limited

@Baniak2000gt, if IP address or cookies have nothing to do with this, then the linking may be related to how you get your money out of these accounts.

Old 12-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Doubt this is anything to do with ANY type of linking. Document review or one of their new system checks.
5 out of 12 accounts lost in 20 minutes?

That sounds EXACTLY like linking to me. I'm not sure how this couldn't be. How many millions of accounts are there in the UK?

The problem on this forum is that there are various degrees are knowledge, skills, ability and stealth awareness. Not to mention knowledge of MS Windows and tracking technology.

This simply could be the time of year. EBay and PP EXPECT more fraud. Hence they look at accounts closer.

There are many many ways of linking accounts. And some members are not even aware of them. I do find it exasperating when someone says "Their accounts could not have not been linked"

There appears to be a trend of members blaming ID checks for every account lost at the moment.

I just don't get it. Although I would not discount it completely, it is unlikely.

The most obvious explanation is usually the most rational.

It will all become evident what is going on.

Human nature usually results in blaming someone else for a problem, or we focus at a more unlikely explanation when it may have been ourselves responsible all the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donkeykong2012 For This Useful Post:
Bunneh (12-01-2014), Salvo (12-16-2014)
Old 12-01-2014

Longevity: 77%

With the amount of accounts I am making I would expect myself to have a LOT more of a clue on what is happening than a lot of others do on the forum. That is all, I will let you keep blaming 'linking'

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 View Post

That sounds EXACTLY like linking to me. I'm not sure how this couldn't be. How many millions of accounts are there in the UK?

The problem on this forum is that there are various degrees are knowledge, skills, ability and stealth awareness. Not to mention knowledge of MS Windows and tracking technology.

This simply could be the time of year. EBay and PP EXPECT more fraud. Hence they look at accounts closer.

There are many many ways of linking accounts. And some members are not even aware of them. I do find it exasperating when someone says "Their accounts could not have not been linked"

There appears to be a trend of members blaming ID checks for every account lost at the moment.

I just don't get it. Although I would not discount it completely, it is unlikely.

It will all become evident what is going on.

Human nature usually results in blaming someone else for a problem, or we focus at a more unlikely explanation when it may have been ourselves responsible all the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
aleen (12-01-2014)
Old 12-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
With the amount of accounts I am making I would expect myself to have a LOT more of a clue on what is happening than a lot of others do on the forum. That is all, I will let you keep blaming 'linking'
I am not questioning your ability whatsoever.

Apologies if it came across that way.

Nothing I posted was aimed at anyone in-particular.

Just trying to help.

To be honest, it is extremely difficult to do this on this Forum nowadays without someone taking offence.
Old 12-01-2014

I am not taking offence at all, just merely stating my findings with the amount of accounts that are made from my side.

5 paypals going down together all at the same time, having been made 5 days apart with all limits lifted.....sounds very familiar to the other 50 threads that have been posted in the last 10 days.

Quote:
I am not questioning your ability whatsoever.

Apologies if it came across that way.

Nothing I posted was aimed at anyone in-particular.

Just trying to help.

To be honest, it is extremely difficult to do this on this Forum nowadays without someone taking offence.
Old 12-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%

Quote:
Quote:

At the moment PP are checking the IDs for a lot of accounts.

They find lots of accounts they do not like, put them all in a queue and the hit the limit button on all of them at the same time. That is why PayPal limitations are happening in waves at the moment. Often dozens if not hundreds of accounts at the same time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
donkeykong2012 (12-01-2014), rsot (12-01-2014)
Old 12-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
At the moment PP are checking the IDs for a lot of accounts.

They find lots of accounts they do not like, put them all in a queue and the hit the limit button on all of them at the same time. That is why PayPal limitations are happening in waves at the moment. Often dozens if not hundreds of accounts at the same time.
Interesting.

I wonder what falls in that category?
Old 12-01-2014
Threadstarter  

I would like to point that I didn't receive any email from PP about limitation, as everybody know PP usually send email that your account is limited bla bla.. This time nothing, only when I log in to each account I find out that they are permanently limited.
Old 12-01-2014

Longevity: 56%

Different photos ran through batch burner

Different background in photos (stick some white paper behind one, change the agle, lighting etc)

Different descriptions

Different title

Do this on EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT.
Old 12-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baniak2000gt View Post
I would like to point that I didn't receive any email from PP about limitation, as everybody know PP usually send email that your account is limited bla bla.. This time nothing, only when I log in to each account I find out that they are permanently limited.
Exactly why I am 99.9% right that this is NOT linking!

Seems none of our other members with issues ever received an email either as stated in their threads
Old 12-01-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoteBay View Post
@Baniak2000gt, if IP address or cookies have nothing to do with this, then the linking may be related to how you get your money out of these accounts.
It could be also one of potential reason of limitation because at least 2-3 times I withdraw money from few accounts in the same day. But there is thousands of accounts which withdraw money every hour.. how they could linked them to each other... If Ip has been changed every time when I log in to single account.
Old 12-01-2014

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Exactly why I am 99.9% right that this is NOT linking!

Seems none of our other members with issues ever received an email either as stated in their threads
I just had the same on a bought account upon logging in. No email. 29th November
Old 12-01-2014

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%

I read this entire thread and I find it VERY hard to believe there is not some linkage going on. How can one particular member have 5 accounts go down within 20 minute intervals and there NOT be a linkage?

The problem is its most likely something that is going unnoticed by OP. We all make mistakes and stealth is very easy to learn yet you need to make sure your covering ALL your bases before head diving into this.

We can only speculate and OP is the only one who knows what they did/did not do. If this member is that unlucky to which 5 accounts got pooled into the que to get limited then something OP is selling Paypal doesn't like and or their selling practices are flawed somewhere..

Remember not to pin everything on Paypal or Ebay in these situations, not saying OP is but by doing so you will NEVER learn from your mistakes, inturn you will repeat them again and again in the future.

It is very common for newer members to say such things as I've seen plenty threads saying this. Its not accurate and needs to be addressed as saying such things spreads false information. Long term members know this as we all get limitations (I'm assuming now) but some get far less than others, why? Because the degree of stealth knowledge succeeds other members. I myself learn knew things daily on this forum. Ebay and Paypal are always changing, this is why staying active on this forum is a MUST if anyone plans on being successful on the platform eBay offers us.

We adapt to what they implement. You must be active on this forum to know such information otherwise your using eBay and Paypal blindly.
Old 12-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

I think that these 5 accounts went down due to some or a lot of linking OR Someone reported all his accounts, if a competitor saw that there were 5 different accounts selling the same exact item, listing the same exact picture, with the same exact product description.....
Old 12-01-2014

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
I think that these 5 accounts went down due to some or a lot of linking OR Someone reported all his accounts, if a competitor saw that there were 5 different accounts selling the same exact item, listing the same exact picture, with the same exact product description.....
To me then thats a flaw in stealth practices...You should be looking like a completely different seller for every account.
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
Salvo (12-16-2014)
Old 12-01-2014
peghmeypong

Longevity: 0%

I had two go down in the same way exactly two weeks before OP. No email, no appeal etc.

I am of the opinion that mine IS down to linking to be honest. Whether it's similar behaviour or IP linking, I'm not sure. I use dongles but sometimes I use my laptop's wifi for BitTorrent or streaming and forget to turn it off. I also have a real life job, so sometimes I do the same tasks on similar accounts on consecutive days. Weak, lazy, my own fault, I know.

I've never submitted docs, I guess that's important

What strikes me is that I don't believe I've read a thread from anyone that has lost a single account, only multiple accounts in the no email, no appeal way.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 12-01-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Really sorry to hear this happen right before Xmas, hope we can at least find out what happened
Old 12-01-2014

Longevity: 55%

Quote:

He won't be the only one, there have been mass purges of UK paypal accounts all around the same time on certain days over the past few weeks, he has probably been caught up in that. All these limited accounts have the same message stating there's no way to appeal.

The key now is to try and find out what they all have in common, where people have gone wrong and what others with unaffected accounts have done right.
Old 12-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baniak2000gt View Post
It could be also one of potential reason of limitation because at least 2-3 times I withdraw money from few accounts in the same day. But there is thousands of accounts which withdraw money every hour.. how they could linked them to each other... If Ip has been changed every time when I log in to single account.
Depends on how the money was withdrawn from each account.

As for IP, remember, that they will originate from the same ISP. Do you keep a log of used IPs and made sure you never repeated any?
Old 12-01-2014
peghmeypong

Longevity: 0%

Mine hadn't withdrawn but had received payments.
Old 12-01-2014

Longevity: 62%

always give a try i suggest you call PayPal and give it a try just like i did.
Old 12-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoteBay View Post
Depends on how the money was withdrawn from each account.

As for IP, remember, that they will originate from the same ISP. Do you keep a log of used IPs and made sure you never repeated any?
The OP is from UK, and there has been a lot of reports from UK stealthers lately speculating that Paypal UK is cracking down on them with autonomous credit verification based on your account info.

This may not necessarily be the case with link.
The Following User Says Thank You to BiN4RY For This Useful Post:
kiwp (12-01-2014)