eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   5 pp accounts permanently limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/80195-5-pp-accounts-permanently-limited.html)

Baniak2000gt 12-03-2014 07:03 AM

Re: 5 pp accounts permanently limited

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 614450)
Yes could be to do with same or similar or products, your competitors may have dobbed you in. Also accounts could have been made around same time, etc

All of 5 accounts has been made during 6 days..

rsot 12-03-2014 07:13 AM

Money orders in the mail :( /memories

evicktd 12-07-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baniak2000gt (Post 614465)
I use sometimes the same pictures to descriptions.. it could linked accounts ?

Yea, but that would only link ebay accounts, not PAYPAL...

I think paypal does use another tactic, maybe within log in intervals and other types of automated, trackable methods. Withdrawal frequencies, who knows...

I'm only really having trouble with paypal. I understand that ebay/paypal are one in the same, but using the same pic in an ebay description shouldn't trigger a paypal warning with an automated system

evicktd 12-07-2014 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 615221)
Virtual cards are very common name, especially with online purchases, in the States there have been so many data breaches it's encouraged to use a virtual credit card

Even the paypal MasterCard has an option where your able to create as many virtual credit cards as you like

Also I have at least 50 paypal accounts with Entropay and no issues

Key word is purchasers, not sellers. With sellers and businesses especially, it probably plays a role in deciding whether or not a client is suspicious. Remember that these are bots that flag your accounts, not a man that is hired to cherry pick flagging accounts.

copley1 12-07-2014 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 (Post 614506)
Interesting.

I wonder what falls in that category?

Callidus is correct buddy. Been waves of limitations, 15th, 29th, AND the 4th

The best place normally to get advice is of those who make a living off selling accounts :)

Although i feel you are wrong about this linking in this scenario, what you are saying about linking is all correct.

copley1 12-07-2014 06:49 AM

You do realise Paypal UK and paypal US operate differently?

You are wrong, this is their new id check NOT anything to do with linking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 614576)
I read this entire thread and I find it VERY hard to believe there is not some linkage going on. How can one particular member have 5 accounts go down within 20 minute intervals and there NOT be a linkage?

The problem is its most likely something that is going unnoticed by OP. We all make mistakes and stealth is very easy to learn yet you need to make sure your covering ALL your bases before head diving into this.

We can only speculate and OP is the only one who knows what they did/did not do. If this member is that unlucky to which 5 accounts got pooled into the que to get limited then something OP is selling Paypal doesn't like and or their selling practices are flawed somewhere..

Remember not to pin everything on Paypal or Ebay in these situations, not saying OP is but by doing so you will NEVER learn from your mistakes, inturn you will repeat them again and again in the future.

It is very common for newer members to say such things as I've seen plenty threads saying this. Its not accurate and needs to be addressed as saying such things spreads false information. Long term members know this as we all get limitations (I'm assuming now) but some get far less than others, why? Because the degree of stealth knowledge succeeds other members. I myself learn knew things daily on this forum. Ebay and Paypal are always changing, this is why staying active on this forum is a MUST if anyone plans on being successful on the platform eBay offers us.

We adapt to what they implement. You must be active on this forum to know such information otherwise your using eBay and Paypal blindly.

copley1 12-07-2014 06:51 AM

What have you been reading if you haven't noticed the panic?

Certain docs on certain accounts are getting flagged and EVERYONE who has bought those accounts is getting limited?

Quote:

Originally Posted by peghmeypong (Post 614643)
And I have read ALL of the posts. With interest.

If it were beyond doubt that autonomous credit verification was the cause of the limitations, there'd be a heck of a lot more panic in the UK section of this forum.

copley1 12-07-2014 06:55 AM

People like you are unfortunately half the issue on this forum...

You mean well but you spout inaccurate findings. You have 12-14 accounts (props on keeping them running) yet dispute peoples findings that make 100's a week?

It like me telling a surgeon how to operate on my heart when i've only read the book on how to do so?

You see what i am getting at here?

You make money from selling primarily on eBay accounts, they make money by selling ebay accounts

Quote:

Originally Posted by peghmeypong (Post 614708)
Jamesy, you've made the opposite mistake to me.

It is a mistake, and you're quite right to point it out.

Bank verifies
Card confirms

peghmeypong 12-07-2014 07:05 AM

What of James' findings have I disputed, exactly?

I think you've misread the exchange between James and I. He sent me a PM to thank me for pointing it out and explained that he was tired after a long day.

I await your apology.

peghmeypong 12-07-2014 07:08 AM

I've noticed panic, however I feel there would be more if everyone with a stealth account had been limited on PayPal UK. Hence 'heck of a lot more panic', which acknowledges that there is already panic.

Some people who haven't used ANY docs are also getting the same limitations on the same days.

aleen 12-07-2014 07:35 AM

I'm not an expert but i think it's nothing to do with ID. If you go through ebay forum then you will see that buyers having problem with paypal too. I'm not sure but it's something to do with operating the account or cookies.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

peterspike 12-07-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baniak2000gt (Post 614465)
I use sometimes the same pictures to descriptions.. it could linked accounts ?

I think this could be it, you need to rename your pictures and remove exif data so not to link.

Callidus 12-07-2014 10:44 AM

Can I speak generally and say stop posting a load of balls on threads relating to new issues when little to no one has even experimented to find out what it could be.

copley1 12-07-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peghmeypong (Post 616924)
What of James' findings have I disputed, exactly?

I think you've misread the exchange between James and I. He sent me a PM to thank me for pointing it out and explained that he was tired after a long day.

I await your apology.

I was referring to everything you said in general.

All highly subjective and with no evidence to back up such.

It is quite literally like us going into the doctors for them to play he loves me, he loves not and base a diagnosis on such.

sax4 12-07-2014 12:56 PM

The block feature works very nicely with Pong

peghmeypong 12-07-2014 12:58 PM

Again, what have I disputed that those who sell accounts have said?

As everything I have said is highly subjective and with no evidence, it should be the work of a few seconds for you to show me an example?

I see you've been a member for a few short months.

peghmeypong 12-07-2014 01:31 PM

Ha ha, pick an argument then block when you realise you're being daft. Why apologise when you can just block?

wired 12-07-2014 02:38 PM

I know for 100% sure why my accounts where limited.

A good place to start - ask where you got your accounts from and who made the documents (the seller of the account is not neccesarily the document maker). I imagine we will see a very consistent trend....

copley1 12-07-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wired (Post 617119)
I know for 100% sure why my accounts where limited.

A good place to start - ask where you got your accounts from and who made the documents (the seller of the account is not neccesarily the document maker). I imagine we will see a very consistent trend....

Someone who talks sense, take note everyone!

GreenBean 12-08-2014 07:54 AM

There are far too many users who have not made purchases of any sort, including documents to make these sorts of assumptions. This now is trending toward a witch hunt.

:peace:

natbabes 12-08-2014 08:12 AM

I bought documents off this forum to lift the limit. No problem with my account so far. I only run one stealth account though what I bought off an old member of this forum in 2011. Made two withdrawals in the last 3 days. One for £400, one for £450, both completed instantly. eBay account is a top rated, silver powerseller. 2930 feedback at 100% :)

All these recent limitations do worry me though! :eek:

Callidus 12-08-2014 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natbabes (Post 617412)
I bought documents off this forum to lift the limit. No problem with my account so far. I only run one stealth account though what I bought off an old member of this forum in 2011. Made two withdrawals in the last 3 days. One for £400, one for £450, both completed instantly. eBay account is a top rated, silver powerseller. 2930 feedback at 100% :)

All these recent limitations do worry me though! :eek:

Prepare for the worst at ALL costs....eggs in one basket springs to mind. Too many horror stories from users only using 1 account

:pout: