PAYPAL LIMITED - AFTER ITEM REMOVED BY EBAY = COINCEDENCE? advice needed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 01-22-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default PAYPAL LIMITED - AFTER ITEM REMOVED BY EBAY = COINCEDENCE? advice needed

hi guys.

i in nov last year had items removed - multiple listings for different countries, but the same item. eg listed on AU, DE, UK, USA etc with different prices etc but the same item in essence, a badge. removed as they had been told a VERO complaint.

i contacted ebay and they told me to read the email and talk to the company to see if the item was legit and to get them to allow me to relist. i have done this before and given info and had one item left removed and one item reinstated after the company worked with me. all good.

contacted company via email and no response, phoned ebay they told me they should get back to me and they would give them a nudge, as they encourage to work together etc.

they still didnt and i was told by ebay that if they didnt get back to me in 30 days to just relist, as they hadnt kept up there end of the bargain and worked with me etc

relisted in jan, and sold some and then was removed again.

2 days later my paypal was limited citing "copied or counterfeit item" and that the case couldnt be appealed.
the item they cited in the email WAS also a badge, but NOT the item i had tried to get reinstated on ebay, as told above.
i have told ebay i dont believe the vero owner is even genuine as i had an email from another buyer in china selling same item and they were accusing me of having theres removed for the same reason and then later on in the day after china email, i had mine removed, again seems coincidence or dodgy!

co-incedence or ??? the item in question via PP i havent sold one for few months and the ones i have sold over the time its been listed have not had any probs or cases on them etc. feedback is positive on the item.

i phone PP and they told me that it could have been flagged because it may be priced too low, which i replied that sometimes i lower prices to "loss lead" aka lose out on one item to get buyers looking at my others which i make good profit on, standard business practice. and that my pricing is my own business!! but then they told me they cant say why they flag items as its giving away there methods etc.

they suggested i may want to get the manufactuer to certify the items correct and then tell paypal.

they have passed to review team and im awaiting this in 48 hrs.

any advice??, my ebay account is fine except above, and then paypal has been fine too till now, i have always solved resolution cases etc if needed and co-operated if anything has been wrong with buyers complants.

thanks in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: PAYPAL LIMITED - AFTER ITEM REMOVED BY EBAY = COINCEDENCE? advice needed

well eb and pp are not meant to be as linked as they used to be.
but I do not believe in coincidences when it comes to them.

so no paypal disputes over these goods or any others?
Old 01-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: PAYPAL LIMITED - AFTER ITEM REMOVED BY EBAY = COINCEDENCE? advice needed

the latest on this is paypal got back to me, and NOW they state its limited and cites the ORiginal badge i had removed BY EBAY!

i phoned them and told them i feel misled, as they told me it was a decision based on the totally different item!

they say the limit is for the item ebay removed.

however i only relisted that item, as ebay advisor told me it would be ok to do so after 30 days of non communication from the vero rights owner. as they say they should uphold there end of the deal and work with sellers blah blah.

so i really believe i have lost my paypal account because they based that on the item that EBAY removed, even though throughout the phone calls i was repeatedly told "we are seperate companies and have different rules", but in effect if paypal ban my account, i cant pay for items, OR have payments sent to me for my sales, which in effect means i cant use ebay - so much for being seperate and independant, its a monopoly!

i have emailed and on the phone told them i think they have messed up as they mention a totally diff item is the reason at first, and then 2 days later say "oh yea it is because of the item that was removed on ebay", surely thats wrong to just change there mind on WHAT item is the issue based on!

any advice?
Old 01-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
well eb and pp are not meant to be as linked as they used to be.
but I do not believe in coincidences when it comes to them.

so no paypal disputes over these goods or any others?
NO paypal disputes on any items no, not had any for a long time, months. if at all. and if there have ever been any ive worked with buyer etc to solve, either refund or whatever.

i have had more via the odd ebay resolution centre case etc but these have been down to inpatient buyers who usually close them or i have full refunded to solve them etc, but not that many tbh.

but if they ARE totally seperate companies n systems, my res centre ebay cases shouldnt matter to my paypal account surely?
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 56%

the paypal/ebay split will only be completed by the Summer.... its not 100% happened yet
The Following User Says Thank You to johnquango For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (01-25-2015)
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnquango View Post
the paypal/ebay split will only be completed by the Summer.... its not 100% happened yet

Yes johnquango, impossible really to say what the implications will be for the rest of us when the split eventually plays out, indeed for everyone who uses eBay things will be implicated probably to some extent
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 72%

When eBay removes an item, they usually always send a note to Paypal about the item and it's usually put on an Unauthorized / Temporary Hold. Therefore, if your eBay listing was removed after the item was paid for, your Paypal transaction will be reviewed shortly. It has happened, and at that point, I usually know not to screw around with it, so I don't even bother..
Old 02-18-2015
Threadstarter  

paypal have un limited my account for a week, and now they have done it again guy on phone said he cant see not details except its under 3 day review?

any one any ideas on this ? i thought everything was good as i had phone call from exec escalations in ireland and she set me back up asap.
Old 02-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

How are you logging into your PP - with a VPN? or....?
Old 02-18-2015
Threadstarter  

im logging in as normal. as i thought everything was sorted.

exec phoned me and had me set up a week ago again, i have sold and been paid and also bought items in that time.

today i go to get withdraw and the phone app says not allowed so i go to desktop and saying the usual, acount limited, cannot be appealed. although this was said couple of weeks ago and was sorted out. as basically paypal told me duff info and i told them that and sent emails to the top that i found online.

i have been withdrawing money regularly in that week, could that have something to do with it, and also there is a hold on £5 from an oz buyer who is being a lil unpatient given the distance and so has opened ebay case, so pp held his money.

paypal also gave me info when a couple of weeks ago they stopped my account, that i could use a friend or rels account to recieve payment for items in meantime which i did do and that relative has limited too, but i have recorded proof of that phone call which proves they said that, again misleading info. and when i mentioned this in emails thats when i got phone call from exec and they set mine up sharpish, but told me they couldnt discuss the rels account with me, and to email from there account, which i have done. and still their account is also limited. even though is kinda the same umbrella issue of being told i could do something, so i did, and then them saying it was WRONG info.

as i say i have audio of almost every phone call from my smartphone.
Old 02-18-2015
Threadstarter  

which is also the same as my original post, me acting on info by a silly advisor and then me getting punished for THERE wrong info.

i mean it doesnt seem too far fetched to me that if they give advice and i follow it (bearing in mind its there site and should know correct info), that i shouldnt be punished for there behaviour / **** advice.

and in the meantime i have removed all items that are even remotely similar to the orginal post i made on this thread, so they have nothing to hopefully complain about. i simply want everythign to be sorted for the usual "i dont want this item anymore ill ebay it", yard sale / boot sale (uk) stuff

Last edited by netty.butterfly; 02-18-2015 at 02:08 PM.