Withdraw funds after limitaiton - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Withdraw funds after limitaiton

I got the following email on November 25th, 2015. Its now many months in advance. I have about $4,000 in this account and I need some advice. I haven't gotten a further email after January 9th about my limitation. Who should i email to get the 180 days reduced to 45. Any advice would be helpful. Thank You.

Dear James,
Your Paypal account has been limited because we've noticed recent changes in the way you are exiting funds from your Paypal account. as your payment processor, we need to better understand changes and how they relate to your sales.

You cant:
Send money
withdraw money
remove bank accounts

Please log into your Paypal account and visit resolution center by January 9th, 2015 to provide requested information. If we don't reeve this information before January 9th or we notice additional significant changes in your account activity, your account access may be further limited
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2015

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Withdraw funds after limitaiton

You can get the funds in 24 hours - 7 days if you send an email using this template (fill in the blanks) to: executiveoffice@paypal.com

RE: Case PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the PayPal service, as I have already taken my business to your largest competitor and I am no longer in need of PayPal’s services.

I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days for a non-fraudulent violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power, I will be filing complaints with the following agencies on (Day) morning, (Month) (Day), (Year) if I am not satisfied with PayPal’s response to this request to release my funds:

(agencies in the states that I reside or have a business presence in)

The California Office of the Attorney General

Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

The Washington State Office of the Attorney General

https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhand...laintForm.aspx

The Florida Office of the Attorney General

Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form

The Arizona Office of the Attorney General

Additionally:
The United States Federal Reserve

What do I need to know before I file a complaint? | Federal Reserve Consumer Help

(I understand that PayPal does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be interested in such complaints)

The Better Business Bureau:

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx

All complaints will be filed “online” Wednesday morning (Month) (Day), (Year) and written copies will also be sent via certified postal mail.

I understand PayPal’s need for holding funds for credit card chargeback purposes, however a review of my account history for the last year will reveal a very low chargeback rate as well as a very high customer-satisfaction rate. I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and my be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to the laws of some states. That being said I have no problem with, and agree to leaving a balance of $xxx for credit card chargeback purposes for the duration of the 180 days. I feel that this is a fair resolution while still leaving PayPal with the means to charge back any future credit card disputes to my account.

Please be aware that replying with the standard “this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to” will not satisfy my request, or deter me from filing my complaints with the agencies listed above on the morning of (Day) (Month) (Day Number). It will be up to those agencies to determine if PayPal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you for your time again in looking into this matter.

Case PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

Fill in the blanks. If they don't give you the funds, contact the BBB and get the funds that way. Also, if they don't respond, file all of those complaints as promised (as many as you can at least).

This is not guranteed to work, but this made it so that me and others were able to get their funds in at most 7 days. Try it out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pikachu10 For This Useful Post:
slokor (02-05-2015)
Old 02-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

Just copied that and if necessary will use that as my template in the future.
I recall you mentioned this in another thread and was looking for it and couldn't find it. Thanks for posting it again.
Old 02-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Just copied that and if necessary will use that as my template in the future.
I recall you mentioned this in another thread and was looking for it and couldn't find it. Thanks for posting it again.
No problem.
Old 02-05-2015

Longevity: 53%

That template is ace and a great resource to this forum however; do you have one we can use here in the UK?
Old 02-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp07974 View Post
That template is ace and a great resource to this forum however; do you have one we can use here in the UK?
Sorry, I don't. If anyone (I've asked before) would like to contribute by making and trying a UK template that would be very helpful to the forum as well. I encourage all UK sellers to try making a template.

You may be able to replace the following agencies with whatever exists in the UK. I don't live in the UK so I wouldn't know, so if anyone is knowledgeable about the subject, have at it.
Old 02-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu10 View Post
You can get the funds in 24 hours - 7 days if you send an email using this template (fill in the blanks) to: executiveoffice@paypal.com

RE: Case PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the PayPal service, as I have already taken my business to your largest competitor and I am no longer in need of PayPal’s services.

I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days for a non-fraudulent violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power, I will be filing complaints with the following agencies on (Day) morning, (Month) (Day), (Year) if I am not satisfied with PayPal’s response to this request to release my funds:

(agencies in the states that I reside or have a business presence in)

The California Office of the Attorney General

Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

The Washington State Office of the Attorney General

https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhand...laintForm.aspx

The Florida Office of the Attorney General

The Arizona Office of the Attorney General

Additionally:
The United States Federal Reserve

What do I need to know before I file a complaint? | Federal Reserve Consumer Help

(I understand that PayPal does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be interested in such complaints)

The Better Business Bureau:

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx

All complaints will be filed “online” Wednesday morning (Month) (Day), (Year) and written copies will also be sent via certified postal mail.

I understand PayPal’s need for holding funds for credit card chargeback purposes, however a review of my account history for the last year will reveal a very low chargeback rate as well as a very high customer-satisfaction rate. I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and my be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to the laws of some states. That being said I have no problem with, and agree to leaving a balance of $xxx for credit card chargeback purposes for the duration of the 180 days. I feel that this is a fair resolution while still leaving PayPal with the means to charge back any future credit card disputes to my account.

Please be aware that replying with the standard “this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to” will not satisfy my request, or deter me from filing my complaints with the agencies listed above on the morning of (Day) (Month) (Day Number). It will be up to those agencies to determine if PayPal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you for your time again in looking into this matter.

Case PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

Fill in the blanks. If they don't give you the funds, contact the BBB and get the funds that way. Also, if they don't respond, file all of those complaints as promised (as many as you can at least).

This is not guranteed to work, but this made it so that me and others were able to get their funds in at most 7 days. Try it out!
Thank you very much , i'll try it now. Just so you know, the florida and arizona links are the same