Limited Need Help Please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-28-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Limited Need Help Please

Hello guys,

So long behold I don't use my PayPal for two days and I get a message saying it's been a while since I last used it and that it has been limited.

So I send proof of address, verify bank account and verify cc. I got an email saying:

Quote:
We are reviewing your account and unfortunately your account limitation cannot be lifted at this time. We need more information about your account before we can proceed with the appeal process. Please complete the steps below:

- Please provide a copy of your driving license, passport or government issued photo ID. Please make the image as large and light as possible. If you do not have a photo ID, please provide a copy of your birth certificate.

- Upload or fax a copy of any invoices referencing your purchase or acquisition of the merchandise involved in the following transactions:

- Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Upload or fax your supplier's contact information.

- Please provide proof of delivery for the following transactions received into your PayPal account:

- Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The question I have now is that the Transaction that I sold the one they are requesting docs for such as invoice and supplier's contact information is a one-off that I sold. It's just a game that I bought and never opened from a Games store. I doubt I have the receipt any more. I listed it as unwanted gift - sealed. etc.

What would you guys suggest I do?

Kind Regards,

Killakk
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2015

Default Re: Limited Need Help Please

It is a regular check. Call and say them you don't have invoice, as you lost it. If you speak nice and polite, they will accept it. Just say the truth, and it will work.
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
killakk (02-28-2015)
Old 02-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
It is a regular check. Call and say them you don't have invoice, as you lost it. If you speak nice and polite, they will accept it. Just say the truth, and it will work.
So as the supplier's information?

Shouldn't I just call up and say I lost the receipt it's not an item I got from a supplier I just bought it from a store in the city centre? That way I don't have to supply them with an invoice or supplier's information...

Kind Regards,

Killakk
Old 02-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Really sounds like PP is giving you a run around....I wouldnt bet on reinstatement even if you supply all the info...just saying the truth on these crazy demand steps...
Old 02-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakk View Post
So as the supplier's information?

Shouldn't I just call up and say I lost the receipt it's not an item I got from a supplier I just bought it from a store in the city centre? That way I don't have to supply them with an invoice or supplier's information...

Kind Regards,

Killakk
Correct. If it a single item you bought at a local store, just tell the truth and it will work.
killakk (02-28-2015)
Old 02-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 91%

whats up with all the limitations? every other thread is someone new who got limited...are people buying and reading the stealth guide???
Old 02-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Really sounds like PP is giving you a run around....I wouldnt bet on reinstatement even if you supply all the info...just saying the truth on these crazy demand steps...
Why do you think this to be so? I have verified the cc, bank account and provided proof of address. Just need to give in photo ID?

And tell them no invoice, right?

Sorry for all the questions.

Kind Regards,

Killakk
Old 02-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
whats up with all the limitations? every other thread is someone new who got limited...are people buying and reading the stealth guide???
Hi there,

Yes I have bought and read the stealth guide. My eBay account is not limited just my PayPal, they are playing around not sure why this is the case. I fully verified my account too. They claim I hadn't used my account in a while when I just did not for two days.

Kind Regards,

Killakk
Old 02-28-2015

Quote:
Hi there,

Yes I have bought and read the stealth guide. My eBay account is not limited just my PayPal, they are playing around not sure why this is the case. I fully verified my account too. They claim I hadn't used my account in a while when I just did not for two days.

Kind Regards,

Killakk
"You have not used your account for a while" is a template text that can be seen in any limitation, that is not permanent. It usually does not reflect the actual cause of limitation. PP is usually asking for an ID check if anything high-risk is being sold for the first time. If selling generic low-risk items, they will not ask for ID for some time. But ID check will happen for 100% time, it is just a matter of time.
killakk (03-01-2015)
Old 02-28-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Why do you think this to be so? I have verified the cc, bank account and provided proof of address. Just need to give in photo ID?

And tell them no invoice, right?

Sorry for all the questions.

Kind Regards,

Killakk
That could work killakk, and would you the quickest most direct response, can you use online chat?, that is an option as well, your clearly going to have to do one of those to be able to move forward, in the circumstances it is not wildly out of the question for you to not still have the receipt, so just contact them one way or the other and fingers crossed you can move on.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
killakk (03-01-2015)
Old 03-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all the help! I've managed to re-instate my account! w000t!

Thread can be closed now please.

Regards,

Killakk
Old 03-01-2015

Quote:
Thanks for all the help! I've managed to re-instate my account! w000t!

Thread can be closed now please.

Regards,

Killakk
"Reinstate" means reactivation after doing something nasty. But you account just passed through a regular security check. Wish you never get real suspensions