Help me ASAP before I lose it - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-18-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

I think I'm in a similar situation. I completed a sale outside of ebay (buyer contacted me through a message board). We completed the sale (I have the proper delivery confirmation/tracking info), but the sale was done through a new paypal account, and was limited as soon as I attempted to withdraw the money to my bank account.

There are no issues with the buyer or anything, but the account was made with false info, so beyond the shipping info, I can't provide much (they're asking for address and social). I don't want to just walk away from the account, because the buyer doesn't want to do a return, and I don't feel like losing $500, but I don't know what else I can do. The address I gave isn't far from me, so I may be able to find a way to work around the address, but I cant work around the social. Will paypal give me this money back in 180 days if I do not provide my social/confirm address, or will it stay limited indefinitely?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-18-2008

There's a very simple way of getting around the SS# issue but I don't really want to mention it too many times publicly. I've mentioned it before, look around the forums a bit. As for the address you can change it to a family memebers adress, maybe your aunt or grandma or something. And arrange to pick up whatever confirmation paypal may send you over there. From what I recall though, I was able to solve the address issue simply online. I think i chose to verify adress through a credit card bill and then I opened a prepaid CC under that address and it worked but its been a while so I'm not too sure. Worst comes to worst just use a family meber's address.
Old 12-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

^^^
deeznuts

Was your paypal account verified through the small bank deposits AND the $1.95 credit card charge to verify the address?
Did you attempt to withdraw more that $499.99 at 1 time?
Did you enter the shipment tracking information before you attempted a withdraw?

You should ALWAYS have your PP account Verified before you ever use it.
You should never attempt to withdraw more than $499.99 on any given day on a new account.
You should always enter the tracking information before you attempt a withdraw.
These measures keep the Paypal system flags from popping up.
Old 12-18-2008

Longevity: 95%

Last and most important rule NEVER ship nothing unless the money is OUT of paypal.
Old 12-19-2008

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
Last and most important rule NEVER ship nothing unless the money is OUT of paypal.
true say doughboykilla. My paypal account has over £3.5k in it. They limited my account last week and still it is limited. I have over 60-70 parcels to send out but refuse to do so till i know my money is secure. I was going to send them out hoping and wishing everything will get sorted but read another post by yourself advising to send out empty parcels for the ones paypal asks you for the tracking info. I lost out last time heavy and this time i have the stock so its not as painfull. They still have over £500 of mine which are for parcels that i have already sent.

What i done was send out letters to my customers and I sent them recorded delivery. The tracking info takes up 72 hours to get updated on there system which is a drag. so wont be using them again. Anyway since then a customer has put in a paypal dispute saying they have not recieved the item. What should i do as pp already have the tracking info for that?
Old 12-19-2008

Longevity: 95%

My method here int he US was to send a packe or envlope with a tracking to a radmon bussiness address in the same city cause with usps the tracking only shows the city it went to and not the address so paypal would'nt know the diffreance. But sence you sent it to the buyers they may think your trying to scam them with the empty packages

but if u able to get the funds released sooner then the buyers getting the packages just send the stuff and give them a tracking # and they should be fine.
Old 12-20-2008

Here we go again...

I did already verify my paypal with the 2 deposits, and 1.95 charge.
I unfortunately, also DID attempt to withdraw over 499.99 ($500 lol) +
I DID NOT enter the tracking info until it was requested due to limitation

I acknowledge that these mistakes could (and should) have easily been avoided, but now I'm more concerned with my present situation, and my options going forward with this account. If I let the situation be as it is, and just wait the 6 months, will the funds be released to me, or will they attempt to hold them indefinitely until I supply the SS and address confirmation as requested?
Old 12-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

^^^^^^^^^^^
After you sit out the 180 days (6 Months) your funds will be released.
Your account will remain locked but you will be allowed to have you money back.
After the 180 days is up you will be able to electronically transfer the balance into your account on file with PP.
OR you can request a check be mailed to you.
Personally I leave the bank account on file open for those 180 days and then move it electronically.
That is what I do when I have a account get locked.
Old 12-21-2008

Thanks. I feel a bit more confident now. The account in question is one of the first stealth accounts I created, and was made (and unfortunately used), before I understood everything I needed to. Over the past few weeks since then, I've learned a lot more with the help of this forum.