Paypal limited permanent! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-27-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Paypal limited permanent!

Hi

Will try keep it brief if I can.

I have 2 eBay acct and I linked my pp acct to both eBay accts. One eBay acct was at my address where I live and other eBay acct was on another address I own, but pp was on address I live at.

I then linked pp acct to family members eBay acct ( different address and now my pp linked to 3 eBay acct)

Family member acct was being used to sell items along with the others and also I was using pp acct to transfer funds into my bank acct.

It all went haywire when family member opened another eBay acct in their name and link their OWN pp acct to it at their own address ( so now he has 2 eBay acct, one linked to his pp and one linked with my pp)

I also then transferred money from my pp to his pp what I owed him.

Couple days later I got temp " transaction violation " temp limitation, which I rang to query and just met with a robotic pre programme response and within hours it became permant limitation. The same for family member and ANOTHER family member living with him has his limited too.

The third member queried why theirs was limited and it seems it was ip related as they use same pc for loggin in.

Now our accts have had further limititation "activity violation", presumably due to transferring funds between accts.

What now ? I need to start using eBay again as my eBay accts are fine and no suspension, but without pp im screwed.

Where did we go wrong and how can it be corrected, plus will they release funds any sooner than 180 days and should I keep on their case?

Please advise. Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Paypal limited permanent!

Can anyone help please.

Also quick question:
If I open new eBay acct and new pp acct in made up pop that thme and an address I have access to, can I use my unused savings acct to link it to

Would this work as a stealth account?
The address previously has had eBay acct ONLY opened in different name which is still active but pp that was linked to it is not.

Thanks
Old 07-28-2015

Longevity: 53%

If you have the permanent limitation and have also called them then the accounts above are all doomed PP and Ebay.
You need to start again and go stealth to avoid any linkage from your history

You can use your unused savings account regardless of the address it has agaainst it as PP wont see this information / wont be provided by your bank
Old 07-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the response, so are you saying I can use a new debit card in let's say my partners name to link to new pp acct ?
Do I need to create the new pp on new name and address and does the debit card name and address have to match it ?
Should the ebay acct details match pp acct too or can i just make up all details on ebay & pp and will i then be able to log in to them from my home pc ?
Old 07-28-2015

Longevity: 60%

This might have been because you opened the accounts to close together, when opening a paypal/ebay make sure to start on it slow 9 times out of 10 frequent logins to new accounts on same ip always flags your accounts. Now you need to make a stealth account with a different ip
Old 07-29-2015
Threadstarter  

Just out of curiosity I opened pp acct few hours ago with my other email Addy and same name and address and then when I logged in it shows acct created but only 20% complete.
So at the moment its still OK touch wood BUT...

WHAT can I currently do with this acct ie: can I receive payments ? Should I link cc to it or should I add new bank acct ? And what steps do I need to take in order to make this into a payment receiving acct as won't be used for buying ?

Just testing the waters and seeing how far I can go with it .

Any guidance from here pls.