PayPal Phone Number adding... - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: PayPal Phone Number adding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
This happened to me on an account yesterday. Account was made in december 2014 and I started doing sales slowly up until now. I never attached a bank and I also have a bad habit of not keeping the tracfone up to date which leads to it expiring so I lose the original number. I added my new tracfone number in the profile settings page but when I went back to the withdraw page it asked me to receive a text, receive a call, or verify identity questions. I tried to add a new number in the device not recgonized page but it said that the number I was trying to add was not in my name. That was weird, I did know they could tell that. So I just said F it and I decided to call paypal. The representative said I had to do verification questions which I did and was luckily able to pass because it was a real person but long story short KEEP THE ORIGINAL NUMBER UP TO DATE.
I know it is irrelevant now. But did you try to reactivate your tracfone and retrieve the original number? I have had numbers on tracfone that were expired for 6-8 months but i was still able to get them back after that long period of time.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Re: PayPal Phone Number adding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzoman View Post
I know it is irrelevant now. But did you try to reactivate your tracfone and retrieve the original number? I have had numbers on tracfone that were expired for 6-8 months but i was still able to get them back after that long period of time.
I have never tried to retrieve the original because I wasn't sure you were able to get the old number. I tried to do it but idiot me forgot to key code each tracfone to each account so imagine having to go through x amount of tracfone to find the serial number.

Update on this matter.
1st call. Gaypal asked me to verify database questions which I did and passed.
2nd call. Gaypal said my device was unrecognizable which is understandable because I clean the computer after each session. Did the database questions again but this time I did it on the website and passed.
3rd call. After understanding that cleaning the cookies possibly lead to the device be unrecognized, this time I decided I will keep all the cookies on each user account and I will check manually check the ip. IP was the same as the 2nd call so I figured sweet no problems will happen with this transfer yet guess what happened. Device unrecgonized so I had to call gaypal again and do the verification questions again.

Gaypal will act however they want to act because on another gaypal account I added a new bank with a new ip and was able to transfer with device unrecognizable error.

All in all my advice to users making first time transfers is to start with a transfer less than $50 and then slowly work your way up. Gaypal is like a girl and catches feelings so quick when you don't act right.

Cheers my fellow stealthers, gaypal or gaybay can not ever bring us down.