PAYPAL LIMITED Asking for ID Can I block out the address? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-27-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default PAYPAL LIMITED Asking for ID Can I block out the address?

OK so my ex fiance and I have an ebay account, it is in his name and our current address because I burned my name and old address (my brothers address) years ago when I had no idea about stealth.
My fiance has since moved out, he knows I still use the account that is not an issue. We are both having a rough time financial. He lost his job and my sales have been down (I also just had surgery so I havent been working that much to begin with). So we have literally been going around the house and selling everything he owns and I own.

The problem is apparently Paypal did not like that we increased our sales in the last week and has down the LIMITED email and asked for information.

Upload a photo id
We have his ID obviously however it has our old address (my brotehrs burned address on it) on it not the one on file with paypal.

Our landlords asked us not to change our license to this address so we didnt.
I do not know if I can send the id in and block out the address? would they still accept it?

Also they want
upload bank statement
provide proof of address
provide proof of shipping
and confirm available inventory
(by invoices or supplier information)

Bank statement should not be a problem its in my name but I should be able to edit that

proof of address he has some bills come to the address on file with paypal so that should be ok

provide prood of shipping is the problem for me, some of the transactions that they asked this for just sold last night while sleeping and now we do not know if we want to ship the items without getting the money for sure

ITEMS we sold,

I had 2 playstation 4 with cod 3 BRAND new in box from Fingerhut. They are asking about that (one shipped one didnt and of course they are asking for the information on the one that hasnt shipped)

We had proactive, meaningful beauty, bare minerals, all sitting around unused ( I get the monthly shipments and before I could cancel them to save money I wound up with two more shipments)
So I am sure I can find the shipping or the proof for some invoices are in my name but I could alter it hopefully.

And then a few years back we went to David Maltz auctions and they had a huge auction we bought a few of the boxes with health and beauty items in it. Some had perfume in it, we had them in our storage unit for years I mean since last Feb 2013. And Decided to save money to clear out the storage unit and get everything listed. So thats what we did.

NOW they are asking for either invoices or supplier information on about 4 of those perfume transactions.
This is also an issue because I do not have any receipts from the auction that was over 3 years ago. And even if I did I do not think they would consider an auction a suitable supplier.

WE REALLY REALLY need this account back I mean desperately. And I need as much help and advice I can get.

Also I do not know if I want to risk sending the rest of the things I sold last night out. And then just to have to jump thru all these hoops finally get the information submitted and paypal doesnt remove the limit then the money is stuck in paypal for months and we have no inventory to sell.

If you could help I would appreciate it everyone
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-27-2016

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: PAYPAL LIMITED Asking for ID Can I block out the address?

When Paypal is asking for so much information then it's possibly that they will never unlock your account.
Old 05-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Ya I was thinking that it was just a real account in his name and kind of like our business main one for doll stuff. But its ok I guess we can always start again...or I can.
Thanks
Old 05-29-2016
MU

Longevity: 45%

I'm new to this forum, but I've been dealing with paypal and ebay issues forever. I do not sell a lot, so I only have a few stealth ebay and paypal accounts at any one time. However, I've never had a limitation removed from a paypal account if they are asking for more than just very routine info.
Old 05-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

in answer to your title question - no, you cannot block out address on your photo ID.

you can give them passport and a bank statement, because the passport does not contain address.

you are assuming alot about whether ebay/paypal would like your receipts, but if you want the account back, you will have to supply them with whatever you have, and edit if needed..

Last edited by oompaloompa; 05-30-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old 06-03-2016

Longevity: 54%

You CANNOT block anything out on the documents you send. They want proof of your name, address, bank statement, etc. They limited your account due to your increase in sales. Two PS4's is considered RISKY if your account isnt well established. Cosmetics are a HUGE NO NO if you are not established. You are going to have to get creative....if you catch my drift.