Pa y P al limited - please help me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-04-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Pa y P al limited - please help me

Hi, Ive got a few a stealth accounts that are doing great and a couple that are gone.... on my current pa y pa l that has been limited,, this account has been doing fine since ive had it (7 months) they my payemnts and withdrawals used to be instant untill recently i noticed payments and withdrawals were pending, so after a few days they limited my account and have asked for the following 'for reasons relating to the sale use of pa y p a l we need more info about your recent sales'

they want photo id

bank account statement

proof of address

invoices

supplier contact info

business info

Paypal have never been good and i still believe they'll limit the account based on past experience they always have something to say..... rather then getting rejected and waiting 180 days to get funds, do you guys think theres a slight better chance of uploading photo id, bnk statment, address and just telling them that your unhappy with the way theyve treated you and that you want to part ways, do you think rather then getting rejected and waiting 180 days theres a bit of a better chance getting it back at 45 day mark if you decide to just upload photo id , addres, bnk statment and say you wish to part ways ?

p.s sorry for the essay
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2016
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Pa y P al limited - please help me

ive been a good seller in terms of feedback (100%)

but i think uploading what they ask for theyll still limit me, if i upload the photo id, bank statement, and address, and say im unhappy with the service and wish to part ways, do you think ill stand a slight better chnace getting my funds on the 45 day mark
Old 06-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Try and have a bit of patience and wait for a reply (ie more than a few hours).

In my opinion supplying the documentation and telling them to close your account is not going to increase the likelihood of getting funds released any quicker.

Either supply the info requested in full or contact them and tell them you are not supplying anything.
Old 06-04-2016
Threadstarter  

ok ive sent them a message through the message centre (complaint) and said i wish to part ways
Old 06-04-2016

Longevity: 58%

If you have the info they ask for then go ahead and send it to them. Worst they can do is not accept it and limit you permanently. You might be able to salvage the account. If you don't do anything then you'll have to wait the 180 days to get your funds. No other way around it. Even with an email saying you want to part ways they won't release your funds any sooner. Sometimes they do allow you to withdraw after 45 days though, its a case by case basis
Old 06-04-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

If you were a legitimate user (most) normal people operating a PayPal would of supplied the information. I always believe if you ask to part ways their teams believe you have something to hide and potentially could want more than just ID and utility.

Just my thoughts.

Hope it works out
Old 06-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Yes I have done that in the past and theyve still permanently limited it