PayPal Perminant Limitation... For buying only 10 yrs history.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-29-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default PayPal Perminant Limitation... For buying only 10 yrs history....

So I have been reading through this thread and it seems like a sellers dream... I mean left and right I see people getting banned for selling because they got money into their account and paypal decided to Ban Hammer them.... But I really don't see that many people complaining about getting smashed by the Ban Hammer for buying....

I had been with ebay and paypal nearly 10 years... But unlike most of you, I am a buyer... I literally have sold less than 10 items and have an ebay account in the 600+ feedback on ebay that I used in relation to my paypal account. Then one day, I make a mistake at checkout on 2 items and submit an ebay request to have those two items refunded, and per-purchase them with the right payment method and bam, after putting the 2nd refund into my bank, I get a "we no longer with to do business with you" email.

This strikes me as the stupidest thing ever as they say I am "High Risk"... I pay in ebay gift cards Every time... PayPal literally is my only dispute option... So no risk of charge backs with me... What exactly is there to risk with me... No friggin clue....

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of getting my permanent limitation overridden by someone in the risk management department... I found executive office information, but I cannot find the Risk management information since they apparently are the only ones that can do an override now? If anyone has any advice to getting my Permanent Limitation removed, I would really appreciate it. I would very much like to at least state my case to someone as the people in the limitations department said that they have no way to help me at all.

I Plan on getting the ebay Stealth Book and browsing it in order to set up more paypal accounts & ebay accounts, but I really want to get my old one released if at all possible, because it was linked to my business account and I really liked my paypal business debit card....

Literally the only possible reasons that I could have been banned by them was either because I was spending more than in the past, the two refunds, or because I changed to new devices multiple times over the past 2 months because I had to travel a lot. That is really the only things that had been done different... They can only lose money by banning me right? I mean I spend 2-3K a month easy on ebay... So someone in some department should be more than happy to re-instate me. Right?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2016

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: PayPal Perminant Limitation... For buying only 10 yrs history....

I wouldn't say they would be more than willing to reinstate your account. This type of thing happens daily. And it happens with BIG TIME SELLERS as well, who they make more money off of than you, a buyer. And those people never see their account reinstated again either. I would be hopeful, but not overly optimistic, in getting reinstated. I am going through an issue right now with limitation on my buying account that I occasionally sell on (non-ebay sales). Got the 180 day email and now my funds are locked up and I am permalimited. Trying to figure it all out.
Old 07-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: PayPal Perminant Limitation... For buying only 10 yrs history....

do you have any ban history as a seller, on other accounts?

the travel thing may be an issue, it may have triggered an alert.

I would still try and talk to them about reinstating, but if they do not, then just make another buyer account, it can be make in similar details, so you receive a package, just follow all other stealth rules, eg, different card, ip, user screen etc etc....
rsot (07-05-2016)