PayPal limited me out of nowhere? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-30-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default PayPal limited me out of nowhere?

After PayPal limited me for making a payment gateway on PayIvy (which no one even bought from) I made a new stealth account back in December. I verified it in May and all was well, I was very careful and did absolutely nothing sketchy. An hour ago I got an email saying that I have been limited (reason not listed) and I may dispute the limitation. I have absolutely no idea why I was limited other than mis matching info with my bank and card, which had my real name (I had an account under this name limited before, but it was unverified and was open for a total of 3 days). Am I ****ed? What can I do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%
Default Re: PayPal limited me out of nowhere?

Was the bank account or credit card used on PP before? More info needed.
Old 06-30-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by davids01 View Post
Was the bank account or credit card used on PP before? More info needed.
Never. I just got it that month. I have NEVER used any sketchy sell sites (besides using a sellfy which had info relating to the old account, but it was just a name and a logo and only 1 payment was tried which never made it to the account; on my first account when I used a PayIvy to sell some ****ty netflix accounts they gave me a permanent limit and listed the link) , I have only received one payment above $100 (was $110 and it cleared without a problem) and a payment to someone totaling to $140 (graphics card purchase). I have only had one dispute which I won with ease. I only used the account to take payments from Graphic Design freelancing clients. NO sketchy deals, no odd payments whatsoever. I used a fresh email and also opened fresh accounts with Adobe and OVH, etc. with the new name to pay for my software and VPS, so they could not possibly be linked. For the first month I logged in on another user account, after that on a brand new phone on the app, and then a new PC. All of this under a new IP. Other than bank info having my real first name (the stealth has my same address and last name) I have no idea why I was limited. Since I am on vacation I have not logged in yet (I always log in on my home IP address) but the email they sent me, which is the common "need more info to confirm identity blah blah here's a list of things you could have done that caused this" limit. Obviously since the name on the stealth is not a real person, I have no verification documents at all. Can I SE /Bull**** support? Should I just open another and hope to get unlimited many months later (I think I heard someone sat this is what happened to them but I might have mis read)? What would happen if I just try to give them my real SSN to "confirm"? What are my options? I am in no position to open another bank account, so even if I simply open another stealth I can't withdraw it as far as I know. Am I just worrying myself too much?