Paypal locked me out my account >:( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-12-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Paypal locked me out my account >:(

Hi guys I have a new eBay/PayPal combo that u started using about a month ago and sold some stuff on eBay and got paid sent everything off and run into my 10 limit so I waited till this month and sold 10 more items and got paid and I went to log into PayPal so I can send the stuff off and it pops up! For my security we need to confirm its be by calling the number on Pp and verifying pin number well I don't have access to the number it was one I made up so I choses to add a new number and it will keep saying can not verify the number and it was a forwarding number that works so then I tired my real cell number same problem. So I went back the next day to try again and now it wont even log in its like I'm using the wrong password and says to call them if I'm having problems login in. I don't know if I should call them or just dump the account cause I haven't sent anything off yet so I wont be out on money.

I have never had these confirm its u BS by phone in the past always gave me secret ?'s or even by email must be a new thing since everything now days seems to want to verify by phone number which is BS
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-12-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 68%
Default Re: Paypal locked me out my account >:(

must had been a glitch cause its working now I logged right in no security check or incorrect password
Old 07-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

That was a close one!
Old 07-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcreator11 View Post
must had been a glitch cause its working now I logged right in no security check or incorrect password
I had that last week.... Felt sick.

Left the account alone.

Tried again and no issues.

This was an older well estblished account with working phone number too.

paypal are such klultzs.

Old 07-13-2016

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbcreator11 View Post
Hi guys I have a new eBay/PayPal combo that u started using about a month ago and sold some stuff on eBay and got paid sent everything off and run into my 10 limit so I waited till this month and sold 10 more items and got paid and I went to log into PayPal so I can send the stuff off and it pops up! For my security we need to confirm its be by calling the number on Pp and verifying pin number well I don't have access to the number it was one I made up so I choses to add a new number and it will keep saying can not verify the number and it was a forwarding number that works so then I tired my real cell number same problem. So I went back the next day to try again and now it wont even log in its like I'm using the wrong password and says to call them if I'm having problems login in. I don't know if I should call them or just dump the account cause I haven't sent anything off yet so I wont be out on money.

I have never had these confirm its u BS by phone in the past always gave me secret ?'s or even by email must be a new thing since everything now days seems to want to verify by phone number which is BS
That warning usually comes up when you are logging in from a different IP/Computer.