Has PP stopped.......... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-05-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Question Has PP stopped..........

Releasing funds held automatically from a limited PP after 6 months?. Seems to be a new trend from pp now.

Now it seems no matter what 6 months 20 months, doesn't matter. Paypal will hold your money until you call them to ask for the block to withdraw the funds to be removed.

Really there is no other way? for me in the latest case its been 7 months.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Has PP stopped..........

Havnt heard of anything pointing to that sort of thing becoming the norm. I know it can happen with some accounts but it is very rare from what I know.
Old 08-05-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Havnt heard of anything pointing to that sort of thing becoming the norm. I know it can happen with some accounts but it is very rare from what I know.
Last 3 all exactly the same..

All cases i had to call which then they removed the withdrawal block.
Old 08-05-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

If your continuously getting limited by PayPal (sounds like it), I think you need to find out why you keep getting limited rather than trying to figure out how to get your funds released automatically after 180 days - I would think that's common sense?
Old 08-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

It depends on why the account was limited as to if the release is automatic or not
Old 08-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
It depends on why the account was limited as to if the release is automatic or not
That's very true.
If there are special circumstances they will make it more difficult to withdraw the funds no matter how long a period has passed.
Old 08-06-2016

Longevity: 44%

Can you guys be little more specific for people having the same problem? There are different reasons for stealth accounts to be banned and of course nobody wants to lose money. For example what happens to a
PayPal account that was limited to do lack of verification documents.
Old 08-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
If your continuously getting limited by PayPal (sounds like it), I think you need to find out why you keep getting limited rather than trying to figure out how to get your funds released automatically after 180 days - I would think that's common sense?
When i say 3, i mean in the last 5 years.

And im not doing anything wrong, i buy the accounts from sellers on here and have read the Stealth Book.

Fact is stealth accounts get limited randomly.
Old 08-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Well thats impossible for me to find that out.

We all know PP put up random messages in the resolution centre when once becomes limited. In my case i have the extra verification required message because its received more than 2500 in a calendar year (which it hasn't). When i contact them they say they dont want extra ID and that the restriction cannot be appealed against.

It seems it was a random check, that's all i can think of. No strange activity such as high withdrawels or exchanging between accounts. No high sales on ebay, no restrictions on the ebay at all actually. In fact its only 90£ in the PP..

Last edited by J4G3D; 08-06-2016 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-06-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4G3D View Post

Fact is stealth accounts get limited randomly.

Not entirely true. Ive been doing stealth for 4 years and my accounts seem to last years with no issues whatsoever. There is something your doing to cause it to cease working.
Old 08-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not entirely true. Ive been doing stealth for 4 years and my accounts seem to last years with no issues whatsoever. There is something your doing to cause it to cease working.
Maybe because you hadn't had the random check?.

110% on this account i done nothing wrong at all. Everything played by the book.
Old 08-07-2016

Quote:
Maybe because you hadn't had the random check?.

110% on this account i done nothing wrong at all. Everything played by the book.

I don't believe there's a random check.
I run 10+ stealth accounts simultaneously, so again I believe something somewhere triggered the review, even if there was a random check, your account would still stand strong.

There is something else in the equation that's causing them to go down.
Old 08-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I don't believe there's a random check.
I run 10+ stealth accounts simultaneously, so again I believe something somewhere triggered the review, even if there was a random check, your account would still stand strong.

There is something else in the equation that's causing them to go down.
Then it is something out of my hands. Pretty much sticking to all the usual stealth methods.

I've got 3 at the minute all going on for 6 months fine so far. I used a different seller for the it this time around though.
Old 08-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Then it is something out of my hands. Pretty much sticking to all the usual stealth methods.

I've got 3 at the minute all going on for 6 months fine so far. I used a different seller for the it this time around though.
Did you have any cases or chargebacks?
Old 08-07-2016

Quote:

See the thing is stealth (when made and operated properly) is supposed to perceive you to be a normal buyer/seller on ebay. eBay shouldn't be able to tell that your stealth. Some of my stealth accounts are a few years old and they sell in large volumes at times, so over that period of time, without a doubt there have been manual reviews - but the point is, you 'operate' the accounts to perfection such that those reviews will fly by.

Simple ways to do this would be staying under the radar, spreading sales between accounts, having cooling off periods and not selling large volumes consistently on one account, etc. etc.

As I said before, somewhere along the lines, something is trigerring the suspension. You also mentioned PP is the one giving you trouble, in my experience I have found PP has a lower appetite for risk than EB, so I assume your selling high risk items?

You just need to work out what your doing wrong and trust me, these account's will live forever if nurtured and taken well care of.
Old 08-08-2016
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Well thats impossible for me to find that out.

We all know PP put up random messages in the resolution centre when once becomes limited. In my case i have the extra verification required message because its received more than 2500 in a calendar year (which it hasn't). When i contact them they say they dont want extra ID and that the restriction cannot be appealed against.

It seems it was a random check, that's all i can think of. No strange activity such as high withdrawels or exchanging between accounts. No high sales on ebay, no restrictions on the ebay at all actually. In fact its only 90£ in the PP..
Paypal may not outright tell you why you were limited, but 99% of the time you can figure it out.

People know when they are selling high risk goods, have too many chargebacks, ignore messages, accidentally link accounts, have complaints about their accounts, etc. You have to take a really close look at what you were doing to figure it out.
Old 08-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Did you have any cases or chargebacks?
Nope,

No chargebacks
No disputes
No high risk items
No negatives feedback
No high withdrawals
No PP money moving
No linked accounts

In fact i dont even use the same PC when using multiple accounts like others do with multiple logins.

1 PC = 1 account
1 Laptop tethered using a s3 = 1 account
..etc.
All using firefox portable.
Old 08-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
See the thing is stealth (when made and operated properly) is supposed to perceive you to be a normal buyer/seller on ebay. eBay shouldn't be able to tell that your stealth. Some of my stealth accounts are a few years old and they sell in large volumes at times, so over that period of time, without a doubt there have been manual reviews - but the point is, you 'operate' the accounts to perfection such that those reviews will fly by.

Simple ways to do this would be staying under the radar, spreading sales between accounts, having cooling off periods and not selling large volumes consistently on one account, etc. etc.

As I said before, somewhere along the lines, something is trigerring the suspension. You also mentioned PP is the one giving you trouble, in my experience I have found PP has a lower appetite for risk than EB, so I assume your selling high risk items?

You just need to work out what your doing wrong and trust me, these account's will live forever if nurtured and taken well care of.

See the thing is with me, my ebay accounts stay absolutely fine. Its PP that gets limited. Ok one account i did make a mistake of uploading £1500 at once. I know you should do small bursts of withdrawals. The others i hadn't done anything out of the ordinary (inc the most recent).
Old 08-08-2016

Quote:
See the thing is with me, my ebay accounts stay absolutely fine. Its PP that gets limited. Ok one account i did make a mistake of uploading £1500 at once. I know you should do small bursts of withdrawals. The others i hadn't done anything out of the ordinary (inc the most recent).

Do you ever send money or buy stuff using the accounts?
Old 08-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Do you ever send money or buy stuff using the accounts?
One of them i bought some 99p digital items.

The others no, nothing.
Old 08-08-2016

Quote:
One of them i bought some 99p digital items.

The others no, nothing.
hmm... I would really dig deep and look at the finer details on how your accounts are operating, something seems to be tripping these up.

Good luck on your future accounts