eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Sellers on this forums are dead (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/100348-sellers-forums-dead.html)

suspendedfoe 10-17-2016 01:49 PM

Sellers on this forums are dead

Hello,

So i am not sure if i am being singled out.

I contacted 3 different sellers for vcc and vbas.

First one replied slowly demanding bitcoin (says for new buyers, i am not a new buyer)

Second one is pretty much dead and does not reply

Third one replys but never takes action

I messaged aspkin and he has not answered. Its been 48 hours..

I understand people get busy so i can give aspkin more time to reply to this issue..but honestly the others really have no excuse.

When i use to buy vba and vcc this forum had more respectful sellers...

Very disappointed.

jmoplay 10-17-2016 03:20 PM

Re: Sellers on this forums are dead

I have to agree, however, benjammin was AMAZING in how fast he replied. He is quite a bit more expensive but I had almost immediate responses.... but for another seller - I'm STILL waiting for the expuse code and it has been days.

I also had someone demand only bitcoin... and.. I also messaged Aspkin but I just did an hour or so ago so not enough time for a reply. I'm sure he will deal with the person not responding after payment.

BigCJ 10-17-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suspendedfoe (Post 806914)
Hello,

So i am not sure if i am being singled out.

I contacted 3 different sellers for vcc and vbas.

First one replied slowly demanding bitcoin (says for new buyers, i am not a new buyer)

Second one is pretty much dead and does not reply

Third one replys but never takes action

I messaged aspkin and he has not answered. Its been 48 hours..

I understand people get busy so i can give aspkin more time to reply to this issue..but honestly the others really have no excuse.

When i use to buy vba and vcc this forum had more respectful sellers...

Very disappointed.

1:Its just out of the weekend. We have lives and most of us do not work 24/7. Especially if we are US based.

2 and 3: It sounds like the seller(s) may not want to work with YOU as an individual. Are you being respectful to the sellers?

This is not like ebay. Sellers here can pick and choose who they want to work with.

4:If that is their choice of payment then that is their choice.

5:Aspkin is not the only mod here (Purple name) and he has a life as well. :coffee:

suspendedfoe 10-17-2016 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCJ (Post 806932)
1:Its just out of the weekend. We have lives and most of us do not work 24/7. Especially if we are US based.

2 and 3: It sounds like the seller(s) may not want to work with YOU as an individual. Are you being respectful to the sellers?

This is not like ebay. Sellers here can pick and choose who they want to work with.

4:If that is their choice of payment then that is their choice.

5:Aspkin is not the only mod here (Purple name) and he has a life as well. :coffee:

Have lives? you are implying that i was being pushy on them responding..aspkin liked your comment however did not send a reply back to my private message.

I said in my post clearly that i understand people have lives...

Someone else replied to this post with the same issue.

so if you dont have bitcoin how do you expect me or other buyers to pay?

the sellers on here are Not doing their job right (not all of them, the 2 big vba sellers)

Look man, i just want to purchase vbas and vcc
And get on with my life.

Not here for drama

slokor 10-17-2016 04:28 PM

I actually have not heard from you and I did sell you a couple of accounts back in 2013.
Perhaps contact more sellers before you bunch everyone in the same basket... I myself pride myself on speedy response time- and I do offer VBAs as well (although I do not sell VCCs).

suspendedfoe 10-17-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 806939)
I actually have not heard from you and I did sell you a couple of accounts back in 2013.
Perhaps contact more sellers before you bunch everyone in the same basket... I myself pride myself on speedy response time- and I do offer VBAs as well (although I do not sell VCCs).

I didnt, i said not of all them

JamesNorth101 10-17-2016 05:45 PM

Best thing to do is fire a message over to 4/5 sellers and then just go with who ever you like the sound of most

If you message 1 supplier and then wait for 2/3 days for them to reply before messaging another it will take a lot time.