Paypal's "pattern recognition" and new "deep learning" technology. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Paypal's "pattern recognition" and new "deep learning" technology.

Regardless of if this is wrong or right, it is irrelevant until we see proof that it is happening, and, more so, irrelevant until there is a solution.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-21-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payfriend View Post
Anyone knows if they can directly get your approximate location from the tracking number? To some I may look a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry, although it seems here I can easily buy new paypal accounts, and send the money (with invoices) to an account linked with my bank to withdraw the money?
They do no care about that. They care when you get 20 000$ and not shipped the items. Only a BAD SELLER can STEAL from them.

Quote:
As you mentioned kaypads and mouse, I am not really afraid about this right now, but I am wondering if there is a keypad and mouse with random noise to cover our tracks?
Just buying a new one can fix it. Different hardware. but then you need to also stop your habits like : playing circles with your mouse.
So ... a new mouse style can do it. Or buy a touchscreen laptop.
Old 10-21-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Payfriend, moral of the story here is no need to get your tinfoil hat. Paypal/eBay won't be going out their ways to track you using obscene methods (facebook, mouse tracking, urine sample, etc). There are legal, ethical, and physical limitations preventing them from doing anything too crazy.

This thread's turning into a conspiracy shack real quick.

Last edited by BiN4RY; 10-21-2016 at 07:33 PM.
Old 10-22-2016
K1ll

Longevity: 0%

its for buying " pattern recognition "

for example they can tell the difference between a hacked account and a normal user buying gift cards

if you report an unauthorized transaction they add your account activity to the system
Old 10-22-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
This thread's turning into a conspiracy shack real quick.
LOL, That's what I was about to say....too many tinfoil hats. Unless anyone here works for PayPal or Ebay and has deep knowledge of their Systems...were all just reaching.
Old 10-22-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Lol, where did that one asshat go that said they worked for paypal but never wanted to answer anything directly?
Old 10-23-2016

Longevity: 44%

I've read an article on this a few weeks ago. Will see if i can find it again, but this is nothing new.
Old 10-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 43%

I got an advertisement link from fb today to get here in Aspkin after my recent registration (this is fine...) but I guess there are legal reasons for paypal to not track us down in a similar way? Although thinking about it, the common reason fb and Aspkin has is my email, its not my IP... Anyone is aware in what ways is illegal for paypal to track us down? Its a theorytical discussion (for the most part) for anyone that is interested... but is it illegal for example for facebook to share information with paypal? Or any other popular site that is... If they had connected my previous paypal with my facebook log in, they could identify me instantly...

Also really you cannot use the same IP or get banned instantly? Is this really how they operate? If my girlfriend wanted to open a paypal account from our shared IP she could not do it?
Old 11-03-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
I got an advertisement link from fb today to get here in Aspkin after my recent registration (this is fine...) but I guess there are legal reasons for paypal to not track us down in a similar way? Although thinking about it, the common reason fb and Aspkin has is my email, its not my IP... Anyone is aware in what ways is illegal for paypal to track us down? Its a theorytical discussion (for the most part) for anyone that is interested... but is it illegal for example for facebook to share information with paypal? Or any other popular site that is... If they had connected my previous paypal with my facebook log in, they could identify me instantly...

Also really you cannot use the same IP or get banned instantly? Is this really how they operate? If my girlfriend wanted to open a paypal account from our shared IP she could not do it?
Those are Ads by Google Adsenses. Google saw you like Aspkin , from your Gmail or from your Google Searches. They just begun to post ads on their partner page -> facebook in this case..

Google for all reason in the world thinks I am a girl. And it is giving me some pics with BIKINI for girls all day long. It is literally making my penis hard as a stone each time i log into my facebook account.

Stupid Google is trying to sell me this : https://shop.jolidon.ro/femei/corset...l-moments.html

Can you imagine seeing those pictures near ads with VPS and VPN ?
Old 01-14-2020
Banned

Longevity: 25%

These are excellent news. PayPal is trying to make its system more safe. I am happy to hear hat, because no one wants to lose all his money he has on PayPal just because some hackers know good ways to steal them all. But I still think that there is a very good way to steal the password. I used it when I forget the password of my old electronic wallet. I had to hack myself and I used hacking service hashcat online to enter it. It took time but the result was satisfying.

Last edited by willistrong; 01-14-2020 at 02:20 PM.