Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

Has anybody been able to Buy a Paypal Account in this Forum that works Fine with Facebook ads?

If yes, please send me a link to the seller if you can
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-27-2016
ilcarletto's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,676
Thanks: 829
Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,026 Posts
Activity: 46%
Longevity: 47%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

What is the issue with Facebook ads and PayPal?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
What is the issue with Facebook ads and PayPal?
i get an error when i login with my paypal saying:

"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience"

So, i need a working paypal! :(
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 222
Thanks: 15
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

Ive been tinkering with facebook ads and paypal, so far I've learned if you try to use a stealth account with facebook ads, they will disable your facebook and pull an ole paypal trick and start asking you for photo id, utility bills etc.

best bet is to get a vanilla gift card an pay FB ads that way. Ive been doing some test with fb ads i think I've almost got the hang of it. I will be moving to FB soon. I will still do some ebaying but facebook is where the real money is at and you wont have to deal with ebay/paypal rules ugh or the idiot ebay customers lol
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nyco For This Useful Post:
access0ner (11-04-2016)
  #5  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Wink Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
Ive been tinkering with facebook ads and paypal, so far I've learned if you try to use a stealth account with facebook ads, they will disable your facebook and pull an ole paypal trick and start asking you for photo id, utility bills etc.

best bet is to get a vanilla gift card an pay FB ads that way. Ive been doing some test with fb ads i think I've almost got the hang of it. I will be moving to FB soon. I will still do some ebaying but facebook is where the real money is at and you wont have to deal with ebay/paypal rules ugh or the idiot ebay customers lol
Well, i used to get away with it a month ago, now i can't use paypal anymore, that's why i am searching for a more advanced paypal account with more verifications and all that, So i will be searching for a solution around here
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 222
Thanks: 15
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnishhacker View Post
Well, i used to get away with it a month ago, now i can't use paypal anymore, that's why i am searching for a more advanced paypal account with more verifications and all that, So i will be searching for a solution around here
im sure you can use a paypal stealth account, just make sure all your paypal info matches your fb info. when i was testing I had miss-match info between my fb info and my paypal info.. but i know what you mean lol I use to get free ads with a stealth paypal now they cracked down.. i use the vanilla card to pay my fees now lol
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
im sure you can use a paypal stealth account, just make sure all your paypal info matches your fb info. when i was testing I had miss-match info between my fb info and my paypal info.. but i know what you mean lol I use to get free ads with a stealth paypal now they cracked down.. i use the vanilla card to pay my fees now lol
My only problem would be my home address. Will they check home address through paypal account?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 222
Thanks: 15
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnishhacker View Post
My only problem would be my home address. Will they check home address through paypal account?
im not totally sure. what i did was made a new FB and using it just for ads. I suggest you create a new FB and use it just for ads and if you decide to use paypal. Create a stealth paypal just for FB ads & make sure all your info matches
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
im not totally sure. what i did was made a new FB and using it just for ads. I suggest you create a new FB and use it just for ads and if you decide to use paypal. Create a stealth paypal just for FB ads & make sure all your info matches
I just need to wait and see what the sellers here have to say about it
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 222
Thanks: 15
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

LOL what do you think I do.. I have mastered selling on ebay and using paypal now im moving on to Facebook ads.. I will use my "SALES" to pay for FB ads lol.. seems you have a lot to learn my friend lol
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nyco For This Useful Post:
access0ner (11-04-2016)
  #11  
Old 10-27-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
LOL what do you think I do.. I have mastered selling on ebay and using paypal now im moving on to Facebook ads.. I will use my "SALES" to pay for FB ads lol.. seems you have a lot to learn my friend lol
Can you point me to a good seller here that can create good paypal accounts?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-04-2016
access0ner's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 261
Thanks: 144
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnishhacker View Post
Can you point me to a good seller here that can create good paypal accounts?
YOU! Once you realize how to do it , YOU!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to access0ner For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (11-04-2016), eWebmaster (09-28-2017)
  #13  
Old 11-05-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

Facebook doesn't like PayPal.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-07-2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 147
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal Accounts For Facebook Ads?

hi guys does vanilla card work? i am in the same boat want to start ads on facebook but the paypal i attached with a prepaid gift card doesnt work.

i tried to add the gift direct into facebook they wouldnt accept it.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stealth accounts via Facebook dbcreator11 Everything Else 7 05-06-2018 10:22 PM
Can i pay for facebook ads using US paypal EbayPromotion PayPal Talk 1 11-04-2014 03:11 PM
Facebook the new paypal??? smartyjones312 PayPal Talk 10 10-10-2010 05:44 PM
Would Facebook and Ebay connect User ID to Facebook name? Irule22 eBay Discussion! 1 03-16-2010 03:30 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts