eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105306-withdraw-method-no-ssn-paypal-just-buy-cash-off-ebay.html)

turtlepillow 02-20-2017 05:09 AM

Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

If I don't want to use a SSN to get a PayPal Business Debit Card to withdraw from an ATM. And I don't want to withdraw money into my bank account that has my SSN either. Would it just be smart to buy cash off of eBay if I don't care about paying a few extra bucks?

sax4 02-20-2017 05:21 AM

Re: Withdraw method for No SSN PayPal. Just Buy Cash Off eBay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlepillow (Post 831531)
If I don't want to use a SSN to get a PayPal Business Debit Card to withdraw from an ATM. And I don't want to withdraw money into my bank account that has my SSN either. Would it just be smart to buy cash off of eBay if I don't care about paying a few extra bucks?

Buying cash on Ebay :lol:

That's a new one on me

JamesNorth101 02-20-2017 05:23 AM

Is there a reason you cannot just withdraw to your bank account?
Your bank won't share you SSN with PayPal

ilcarletto 02-20-2017 05:26 AM

You can buy silver/gold but, as JamesNorth101 above saud, it is perfectly fine to use a bank account unless your business is really really shady... is it?

rsot 02-20-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlepillow (Post 831531)
Would it just be smart to buy cash off of eBay if I don't care about paying a few extra bucks?

I don't like losing money in general so, to me, it's not smart to lose money by buying cash...

turtlepillow 02-21-2017 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 831535)
Is there a reason you cannot just withdraw to your bank account?
Your bank won't share you SSN with PayPal

If any money goes into your bank account you have to pay taxes on it right? I'm about to turn 18 and have no idea how to file taxes and it's just stressing me out if I got audited or something. Buying cash would mean I don't have to worry about taxes. This wouldn't be a permanent thing. Just until I figure everything out about paying taxes.

But if any amount of money goes into your bank account the IRS can see you're making money and they'll want to see how right? I'm just not too familiar with how this stuff works still being 17 years old.

Nyco 02-21-2017 06:26 AM

hahaha i use to do that and its very expensive.. what you want to do is REQUEST A CHECK.. of course that's another ball game.. one i can win every time lol but if you dont have a bank to deposit into. requesting a check is the only way. some times you can purchase gift cards from walmart.com (that still works, you just have to know what to do!)

& turtlepillow... the irs does not have time to check billions of bank account every day/week or month. & your age has nothing to do with it.. i talk to plenty of teens who are making a killing on Facebook, instagram, & ebay

JamesNorth101 02-21-2017 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlepillow (Post 831717)
If any money goes into your bank account you have to pay taxes on it right? I'm about to turn 18 and have no idea how to file taxes and it's just stressing me out if I got audited or something. Buying cash would mean I don't have to worry about taxes. This wouldn't be a permanent thing. Just until I figure everything out about paying taxes.

But if any amount of money goes into your bank account the IRS can see you're making money and they'll want to see how right? I'm just not too familiar with how this stuff works still being 17 years old.

Any sales you make legally you have to pay taxes on.

You really don't want to be starting off by trying to avoid taxes. Best thing to do is work out how your taxes would work (lots of online material and professionals you can seek the advise of) and then just use a bank account to withdraw to

turtlepillow 02-21-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyco (Post 831726)
hahaha i use to do that and its very expensive.. what you want to do is REQUEST A CHECK.. of course that's another ball game.. one i can win every time lol but if you dont have a bank to deposit into. requesting a check is the only way. some times you can purchase gift cards from walmart.com (that still works, you just have to know what to do!)

& turtlepillow... the irs does not have time to check billions of bank account every day/week or month. & your age has nothing to do with it.. i talk to plenty of teens who are making a killing on Facebook, instagram, & ebay

Yeah, honestly the buying cash thing sounds dumb and expensive but it's the only thing I can think to do hahaha. And yeah true about the IRS not being able to check every single person. Can you share the Walmart.com thing?

turtlepillow 02-21-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 831729)
Any sales you make legally you have to pay taxes on.

You really don't want to be starting off by trying to avoid taxes. Best thing to do is work out how your taxes would work (lots of online material and professionals you can seek the advise of) and then just use a bank account to withdraw to

Thanks for the advice man!