eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal: Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/105999-paypal-sorry-we-can-t-complete-your-purchase-time.html)

dachilla 03-19-2017 03:26 AM

Paypal: Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time

I get this message every time I try to buy stuff online with my stealth paypal.

Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time

Paypal isn't limited or anything. US Paypal, can't withdraw because don't have US bank account. Any ideas?

Qwoty 03-19-2017 05:16 AM

Re: Paypal: Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time

Just wait a few more days, the error will definitely clear out, i use to have this problem until i discovered paytience is a virtue.

dachilla 03-19-2017 06:02 AM

cool, thanks

Nikez87 03-19-2017 10:05 AM

It's annoying but as mentioned, waiting it out will clear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashi 03-19-2017 10:21 AM

Is any rules change I got this message more than before

ashi 03-19-2017 10:26 AM

Every one please which version of Firefox are you guys using for purchase with paypal

AndreasP 03-19-2017 11:07 AM

I think its a fraud prevention method used by many online sellers. Please do correct me if I am wrong but some sellers choose to decline PayPal payments if the buyer has no bank account or debit card attached hence why that message appears. I think you may have to find another place where you can buy from.

dachilla 03-20-2017 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreasP (Post 836861)
I think its a fraud prevention method used by many online sellers. Please do correct me if I am wrong but some sellers choose to decline PayPal payments if the buyer has no bank account or debit card attached hence why that message appears. I think you may have to find another place where you can buy from.

My account is 100% verified with Bank Account and CC attached. NO place, not even Ebay would let me buy from them. Can only transfer money.

spliffcity 03-20-2017 08:28 AM

How are you trying to pay for the product out of interest? Straight from a CC or from the balance?

If from the balance, how did you get the balance. I'm doing soms testing on this at the moment, hence the questions.

The error will clear after 72hrs (approx.)

BiN4RY 03-20-2017 11:27 PM

I would like to add that sometimes this error will not go away at all until you've established enough trust on your account. This error generally means Paypal doesn't trust you enough yet.

dachilla 03-21-2017 12:27 PM

My problem with this account is, that there is money on it and I can't withdraw it to any bank account, because it is US Paypal and I dont have a US bank account. The idea was to buy stuff like bitcoins or gold or whatever... As it turns out I get to see the error message whenever I try to purchase ANYTHING. However I have another paypal account which was limited last week and will probably be gone forever in a few days. However this account is in my country and after 180 days I'll be able to receive the money. So now I am thinking if it might be a good idea to transfer all the money from the US stealth account (don't care if they close it) to the limited account and just wait the 180 days to cash out. Any thoughts on that?

muzzie 03-21-2017 02:02 PM

Had this issue. Turned out that the account was actually limited. Took like 5 calls to find it out.

aspkin 03-21-2017 07:14 PM

Right.. it's another way for PayPal to say.. they don't like what you're doing at the moment .. and your account will be reviewed..

Most of the time it's nothing and it will clear up.. other times you're not so lucky

dachilla 03-23-2017 08:47 AM

Here is a short update... Today I was finally able to buy some Linden$ with the paypal account. I have to buy L$ and transform them to bitcoins as I don't have a US bank account. Do you gust think in the long run paypal gonna f*ck me 4 always buying the Lindens from the same website?

ashi 03-23-2017 01:11 PM

Now paypal to paypal is impossible I checked with 2 stealth account

aspkin 03-23-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 837745)
Here is a short update... Today I was finally able to buy some Linden$ with the paypal account. I have to buy L$ and transform them to bitcoins as I don't have a US bank account. Do you gust think in the long run paypal gonna f*ck me 4 always buying the Lindens from the same website?

Of course, it's another way for "hackers' to liquidate a PayPal account so PayPal will want to clamp down on it. It won't be a long term solution.

batman2091 03-23-2017 03:01 PM

I have a similar error when I try to buy some item on eBay. There are items that I can buy without any problem and other that I can't pay on eBay with PayPal. The problem isn't the item's value because I can pay without problem 50-100usd for a item and, for example, I can't pay an item of 2-3usd.

bickas85 03-24-2017 06:08 AM

this problems always on PayPal but now is very often.. PayPal run new secirity sytem on this months there is reason.
I know few ways to to avoid this issues but I can't share it..
read read in forum and you will get soliution

Qwoty 03-24-2017 07:00 AM

afterthought, i have a theory, and it posits, that this is the way pay makes $ by holding other peoples $. With these monies pay-pal invests etc, like a any bank or financial institution would. Trust me just that 3 day delay, can mean millions when you spread across millions of eBay/pay-pal users.

rsot 03-24-2017 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwelwatambule1 (Post 837902)
afterthought, i have a theory, and it posits, that this is the way pay makes $ by holding other peoples $. With these monies pay-pal invests etc, like a any bank or financial institution would. Trust me just that 3 day delay, can mean millions when you spread across millions of eBay/pay-pal users.

They indicate that they don't but...debateable eh?

dano 05-09-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwoty (Post 837902)

Agree, Paypal is the first legit scam company in the world.:juggle:

lesiaduckcr2z 05-13-2018 05:02 PM

>.< i hear that need to call pp to fix it