Making a new Paypal while recently being limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-27-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Making a new Paypal while recently being limited

Hey guys, I have recently got limited permanently on 3 Paypal accounts and was wondering what I could do to avoid suspensions in the future. So for all of these accounts, only one was fully verified but all of them had the same name, address and phone number. The reason for limitation on my main Paypal account was due to receiving too many Friends and Family payments even though I was warned numerous of times. After that suspension, my "sister" accounts also got banned presumably for being linked to the main accounts or multiple Paypal accounts.

All of these accounts were "Personal" and only got payments via Goods and Service when selling items through eBay. I get payments through Friends and Family normally as I sell on gaming forums for virtual currency or gaming accounts. I still very much rely my little business on Paypal's platform and can't live without it. I recently even opened a new bank account just to sign up again.

Is there any tips to avoid possible future limitations before I make a new account? I have been looking around for solutions all over the internet and saw some tips but wondering how effective they were?

- Dynamic IP/VPS - Do they really work?
- Completely new account information (name/address/phone no.) - but how will I verify my account then?
- Maybe using different browser? - I use Google Chrome but possibly switching to Safari when logging in the new account?
- Waiting some time to make a new Paypal account again?
- Maybe even a stealth Paypal account - I don't have much information on what it is or who it is effective mostly for but would like to be informed if possible

I am currently using my friend's Paypal account to send/receive payments but it is a real hassle for him so I don't want to bug him anymore. Possible alternatives I was thinking of was maybe even use my dad's details? But would Paypal find some link and automatically flag it?

Also wanted to ask if it's worth it to make a business account? I have always been used to a personal account so never looked to make a business one.

Thank you for reading and would love to see some feedbacks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,529 Times in 2,184 Posts
Activity: 75%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Making a new Paypal while recently being limited

I highly recommend you read the eBay Stealth. You can click on the link in my signature below.

The book will give you your foundation and you'll get your questions answered in the order they should be done and more.

Otherwise it'll just be a mish mash of info here and there from people with all your questions here and it won't help you.
Old 06-27-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I highly recommend you read the eBay Stealth. You can click on the link in my signature below.

The book will give you your foundation and you'll get your questions answered in the order they should be done and more.

Otherwise it'll just be a mish mash of info here and there from people with all your questions here and it won't help you.
Is there no other option that's free? Don't mind paying to see what it has in store but want to try some free proven solutions if there are any.
Old 06-27-2017

Longevity: 51%

Can you make money off free information? you could try, but eventually youll pay one way or another for that vital knowledge. Experience is the hard way. But theres the stealth way, for only about 30 usd ( dont know if price's changed) You can gain so much know how, and prevent losses and save time.

youll never go wrong with the eBay stealth guide. Its invaluable.
Old 06-27-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agg277 View Post
Is there no other option that's free? Don't mind paying to see what it has in store but want to try some free proven solutions if there are any.
There is a free way.......scour the forum, read A LOT of threads, that's free.
Old 06-28-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Your personal information is now burned.

Don't be a cheapskate, you will save so much time and money by buying the guide.

Essentially, you need to go stealth. Brand new everything. Name, Address, telephone number, bank account, etc
Old 06-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth
Old 06-28-2017
Threadstarter  

I bought the guide and there are some great help, I was wondering where I could post additional questions?
Old 06-28-2017

There's loads of stealth guides on the internet that all work, I have bought the one on here and it really is the best one with the best information. But if you don't want to pay, Google it
Old 06-28-2017
Threadstarter  

I want to ask someone or even the guy who wrote the guide few more questions if that is possible. How could I contact such people?

Last edited by agg277; 06-28-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 06-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
I want to ask someone or even the guy who wrote the guide few more questions if that is possible. How could I contact such people?
Just ask them here.....
Old 06-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Just ask them here.....
  1. So to make a new Paypal account, it is strongly suggested to not use my name/address as it is already blacklisted. If not my name and address, then who's do I use? If I use someone different's, wouldn't it be impossible to obtain a matching bank statement/utility bill/ID when Paypal requests it?
  2. If I was to use my father's name as the account holder, would it be a problem to use the same address and sign in from the same IP even though it's blacklisted?
  3. Whats better, different user or VPS? I am a lazy person so I thought VPS was the better option but the guide doesn't suggest VPS at all. I think it only suggests VM once unless it's the same thing.
  4. Guide also suggested me to buy some cheap phone or something alike? I am from the UK and we have Pay as you go sim cards, are these fine too?
  5. Looked around for some more tips and tricks all over Google/Youtube. Does changing 2 numbers at the end of your IP Address really make you a brand new person in Paypal's eyes?
  6. Regarding the bank account/credit card, I actually made a brand new bank account dedicated to just Paypal and it came just yesterday. I had another Paypal that got limited like 2 days ago and I entered my new bank account's sort code/account number but never fully verified it. Can I still use the same bank account/sort code on a new Paypal or has Paypal already blacklisted it even though I didn't verify it?
  7. People on this forum also suggested me to "go stealth." What is the actual term of going stealth? Is what I am currently planning to do classed as "going stealth" or is it something like purchasing new Paypal accounts from the marketplace? I just want to stay as legit as possible. If it is actually safe, I'd purchase a ready-made stealth account but I am just having nightmares about Paypal asking for the information in the future.
  8. I am a user who sends/receive money mostly as Friends and Family. Most of my sales are on forums as I sell virtual goods and also sell on eBay from time to time. In a result of a chargeback, Paypal would never support me as "virtual goods" is not covered by their T.O.S so I never really bother send/receive via G&S. Is it worth upgrading to a business account? Would Paypal give me a little edge? Whenever a chargeback has occurred, Paypal has been complete bitches to me saying it was via F&F so no support is available.
  9. With the new Paypal account, can I link it with my eBay account to collect the sales money or has Paypal blacklisted my eBay account too? I am currently using my friend's account to get the funds and is working fine but it is a little bit a hassle for him so trying to sort out an alternative as soon as possible.
  10. Shall I continue to wait a little longer to make a new Paypal account even though my little business relies heavily on it or will it make no difference? I made 2 Paypal accounts in the past week and both have been permanently limited already. I used all the same info/IP Address so I guess it was automatically flagged.

Hope it is not too many questions, as you can probably tell that I am a noob at these sort of these things. Would love to see some answers soon!
Old 06-28-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
  1. So to make a new Paypal account, it is strongly suggested to not use my name/address as it is already blacklisted. If not my name and address, then who's do I use? If I use someone different's, wouldn't it be impossible to obtain a matching bank statement/utility bill/ID when Paypal requests it?
  2. If I was to use my father's name as the account holder, would it be a problem to use the same address and sign in from the same IP even though it's blacklisted?
  3. Whats better, different user or VPS? I am a lazy person so I thought VPS was the better option but the guide doesn't suggest VPS at all. I think it only suggests VM once unless it's the same thing.
  4. Guide also suggested me to buy some cheap phone or something alike? I am from the UK and we have Pay as you go sim cards, are these fine too?
  5. Looked around for some more tips and tricks all over Google/Youtube. Does changing 2 numbers at the end of your IP Address really make you a brand new person in Paypal's eyes?
  6. Regarding the bank account/credit card, I actually made a brand new bank account dedicated to just Paypal and it came just yesterday. I had another Paypal that got limited like 2 days ago and I entered my new bank account's sort code/account number but never fully verified it. Can I still use the same bank account/sort code on a new Paypal or has Paypal already blacklisted it even though I didn't verify it?
  7. People on this forum also suggested me to "go stealth." What is the actual term of going stealth? Is what I am currently planning to do classed as "going stealth" or is it something like purchasing new Paypal accounts from the marketplace? I just want to stay as legit as possible. If it is actually safe, I'd purchase a ready-made stealth account but I am just having nightmares about Paypal asking for the information in the future.
  8. I am a user who sends/receive money mostly as Friends and Family. Most of my sales are on forums as I sell virtual goods and also sell on eBay from time to time. In a result of a chargeback, Paypal would never support me as "virtual goods" is not covered by their T.O.S so I never really bother send/receive via G&S. Is it worth upgrading to a business account? Would Paypal give me a little edge? Whenever a chargeback has occurred, Paypal has been complete bitches to me saying it was via F&F so no support is available.
  9. With the new Paypal account, can I link it with my eBay account to collect the sales money or has Paypal blacklisted my eBay account too? I am currently using my friend's account to get the funds and is working fine but it is a little bit a hassle for him so trying to sort out an alternative as soon as possible.
  10. Shall I continue to wait a little longer to make a new Paypal account even though my little business relies heavily on it or will it make no difference? I made 2 Paypal accounts in the past week and both have been permanently limited already. I used all the same info/IP Address so I guess it was automatically flagged.

Hope it is not too many questions, as you can probably tell that I am a noob at these sort of these things. Would love to see some answers soon!
Better to read the stealth guide, you need to understand the fundamentals before move forward.
Old 06-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Better to read the stealth guide, you need to understand the fundamentals before move forward.
I have purchased the guide and read it all already. I had some questions and I wanted it to be answered, that's all.
Old 06-28-2017
Super Moderator

Quote:
I bought the guide and there are some great help, I was wondering where I could post additional questions?
Just look at the top threads and decide if it's an eBay or paypal question.

Then post the thread.
Old 06-28-2017
Super Moderator

Quote:

You don't need to worry about that most of the time. If they end up asking for those info, then most likely your accounts are already toast.

Yes, it will be. Follow the guide to the T.

Do you want to let your laziness mess with your money?

Yes, those are good. As long as the numbers are all different

Yes.

Do NOT use the info that's already entered into 1 account on another.
    FOLLOW the guide.

Yes. You have the guide, thus you can create those stealth accounts.
    OR you can buy the higher limit accounts from our marketplace.
    You can message me and I'll refer you to a person I trust.

I believe those goods are not covered. And try not to send funds as F&F as much as possible.

You keep trying to go the short route... you'll get in trouble you know...
    Follow the guide and create everything NEW. BE SAFE.

I hope you did that before you studied the guide. Because if you did it after, you aren't following our instructions in the book. The book is ABSOLUTE!
there's a reason why it's the best guide for eBay.

So quit trying to circumvent or recreate the wheel. It'll just make your life harder. We have done the hardest part for you. So just follow the guide religiously.

Next time create spaces between each question so it's easier for us to read.
Most people won't bother reading stuff that's a lot and not easy to read.
Old 06-29-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Next time create spaces between each question so it's easier for us to read.
Most people won't bother reading stuff that's a lot and not easy to read.
Hey, first of all, thanks for answering my questions. So just to be clear, VPS is not safe? Don't use the bank account even though it wasn't fully verified at all? Also yes, would like to be recommended few stealth account sellers. How reliable are these accounts?
Old 10-10-2019

Longevity: 26%

I want a Ebay account and PayPal account just for buying. Please help