eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   We can't process your payment right now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/109689-we-cant-process-your-payment-right-now.html)

kanye 08-13-2017 10:12 AM

We can't process your payment right now

I created this PayPal 3 days ago, verified with prepaid mastercard, sold an item this morning at 10 am for $35. Waited 6 hours, sent a payment for $4. Then 10 minutes later, I try to send a payment for $8.99. I get this message "We can't process your payment Please select a different payment method..." I tried twice, before stopping.

What do I do now? I am not limited as of right now, I have had this issue in the past, but in the past I have become limited because I have tried too many times to send the money.

MM78 08-13-2017 01:21 PM

Re: We can't process your payment right now

Your account is too young, people make PayPal's then get money in right away and want to get it out super fast...guess what, PayPal isn't dumb and they are hip to what's going on.

slokor 08-13-2017 01:23 PM

The issue is the amount of trust you have from paypal which is next to zero due to the age of the account as MM78 mentioned.
Frankly I'm surprised you were able to send the first payment...

empirestate 08-13-2017 06:02 PM

rsot 08-13-2017 08:20 PM

@kanye, which platform of pp do you use? .com or..?

kanye 08-14-2017 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 865151)
Your account is too young, people make PayPal's then get money in right away and want to get it out super fast...guess what, PayPal isn't dumb and they are hip to what's going on.

How long do I wait then? I decided not to touch the money for 7 days now, will that be enough? Any advice for future payments?

kanye 08-14-2017 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 865152)
The issue is the amount of trust you have from paypal which is next to zero due to the age of the account as MM78 mentioned.
Frankly I'm surprised you were able to send the first payment...

How do you suggest I build the trust necessary?

kanye 08-14-2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 865180)

I am afraid that the search function on this forum is not much of help, I tried to look for similar posts, and my keywords didn't get me far, all I could find is before I posted this thread were similar posts, which I read through, nothing that really helped me. Any advice?

kanye 08-14-2017 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 865196)
@kanye, which platform of pp do you use? .com or..?

I use .se, the swedish PayPal.

dachilla 08-14-2017 08:00 AM

7 days and one payment received is probably not good enough. Try 20 payments and 1-2 month, then the account should somehow be stable and you can make transactions with it. You're lucky you don't have the 21 days hold, which paypal loves to apply on new accounts. Also, the items you sell/sold, don't forget to add a tracking number in paypal in the beginning. That should build up some trust and the account will become stronger and you won't get that message again. I know it's hard to wait but thats unfortunately the only way to create trustworthy long lasting accounts. At least imo.

kanye 08-15-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 865272)
7 days and one payment received is probably not good enough. Try 20 payments and 1-2 month, then the account should somehow be stable and you can make transactions with it. You're lucky you don't have the 21 days hold, which paypal loves to apply on new accounts. Also, the items you sell/sold, don't forget to add a tracking number in paypal in the beginning. That should build up some trust and the account will become stronger and you won't get that message again. I know it's hard to wait but thats unfortunately the only way to create trustworthy long lasting accounts. At least imo.

You don't mean to tell me to leave my money in the PayPal for 2 months, what if I get limited? There is a big chance I might.

aking 08-15-2017 12:28 PM

moving too fast, I wouldn't send or receive money that fast. I wait at least 2 weeks. I just watch items and early bid on things I know I will get outbid on in the beginning.

SaiJin 08-15-2017 01:36 PM

From my own experience I actually just let my money sit in paypal.
I've tried this for an account that I let money sit for 6 months and so far no problems.

Of course you don't do that for that long, but I'm thinking if you can let it sit for perhaps 1 week, it should be golden.

bjammin 08-15-2017 01:54 PM

I believe that it is not just your new paypal, but also the paypal you are sending money to is most likely new also.

kanye 08-15-2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 865600)
From my own experience I actually just let my money sit in paypal.
I've tried this for an account that I let money sit for 6 months and so far no problems.

Of course you don't do that for that long, but I'm thinking if you can let it sit for perhaps 1 week, it should be golden.

Sounds great, I will leave it for 1 week, then try to sell another item, as advised in the stealth guide, to wait 1 week before selling the second item. Anything else I should think about for the next account I make regarding how long to wait in the very beginning before selling and buying?

kanye 08-15-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 865605)
I believe that it is not just your new paypal, but also the paypal you are sending money to is most likely new also.

Sending to an established business that's had their website up for years, do not think that is the problem at hand.

icecolder 08-15-2017 04:34 PM

There is a solution for that nonsense of "we cant send your payment" - call them. For me always helps. They fix something at their end pretty quickly and 99% of the times that helps. However noticed it helps for one time only if pp account is young. Next time you need to call again. You dont have to explain them anything, just call, have your details as they will ask some, tell you are running into this problem and usually they fix it.

...ogh, forgot to note- use the number you have on account as for them it is a big deal, other way they fill tell you just f*** off and wait for 48 hours which never helps, or limits accounts or couple of times happend when they CLOSED account with they money.