eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Anyone just send pp invoices? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/111270-anyone-just-send-pp-invoices.html)

byronius maximus 10-10-2017 08:41 PM

Anyone just send pp invoices?

Hey, to narrow in on something I mentioned elsewhere, I'm curious if everyone here uses ebay or if anyone just uses their pp accounts to send invoices to customers?
Like, not linking any particular website or online shop to their pp account, and instead just emailing pp invoices....

And is there any reason (or do you have any experience with) pp looks at that more suspiciously?

Thanks for anyone who takes the time to share their experiences/opinions.

rsot 10-10-2017 09:05 PM

Re: Anyone just send pp invoices?

I have pp accounts that occasionally send invoices to customers - no eb used for that pp. I keep those pp nice and separate.

empirestate 10-11-2017 07:48 AM

Some people believe that sending invoices to get paid is better than someone sending you payment directly. This is a theory to be determined if true or false...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

dallis 10-11-2017 10:28 PM

I send invoices 3-10 times a month. It's never been a problem and I don't see why it would be.

TOOKNAPA 10-12-2017 01:11 AM

I have multiple accounts using only with invoices. Sometimes paypal will ask you details about some transactions, and where/what/how you are selling. Also you have to input tracking numbers in paypal system if you want seller protection.

nickopedia 10-12-2017 09:56 AM

This thread has me thinking it's possible to continue using an old EB that was previously used with a limited PayPal. What about just using an established PayPal to invoice customers directly after every eBay sale?

Has anyone done this long term? If so, can the eBay & PayPal be in two different names?

phaz0rz 10-12-2017 11:35 AM

^^Wouldn't work at all. You have to have a valid Paypal payment email in the listing when you create it or it won't publish. Even if you could somehow publish your listings, the new (extremely stringent) messaging filters would quickly pick up on what you're doing, and your account would be suspended for driving sales off of eBay.

@OP - I have 2 accounts I use only for invoicing customers. But I built up a sales history on both accounts by selling on eBay before I started using the PP's only for invoicing. If you were to start out with invoicing with no eBay sales history on your PP I would make sure you start with small invoices and work your way up.